立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: laoliu

[分享] 甲型H1N1流感专题,网聚公卫人力量!

[复制链接]
 楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:11:07 | 显示全部楼层
中国CDC第15期猪流感简报摘要(2009.5.4.8:00AM)
" |8 l: V9 D7 |) B根据WHO信息,截至目前全球共有18个国家或地区报告甲型H1N1流感确诊病例898例,死亡20人。病例分布为墨西哥506例(死亡19例)、美国226例(分布于30个州,死亡1例)、加拿大85例、西班牙40例、英国15例、德国8例、新西兰4例、以色列3例、法国2例、奥地利、瑞士、荷兰、丹麦、中国香港、韩国、哥斯达黎加、爱尔兰和意大利各1例。其中新增确诊病例国家为爱尔兰和意大利。1 V! Y& c! o. V& q
综合媒体信息,报告甲型H1N1流感疑似病例的国家有17个:哥伦比亚、巴西、智利、巴拿马、洪都拉斯、瑞典、芬兰、克罗地亚、罗马尼亚、捷克、立陶宛、葡萄牙、日本、印度、澳大利亚、贝宁和俄罗斯,其中新增报告疑似病例的国家为俄罗斯。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:11:57 | 显示全部楼层
Questions & Answers) A7 _0 {! }. k0 e, E/ `
. p) c7 g( V% }+ {. y9 @, T4 p; ~
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) and You- U8 b6 Z9 H$ J% @* k9 k# e3 ~
May 3, 2009 3:29 PM ET
# e. u- `6 `  `, e: `2 E+ M5 i
7 l9 R5 N% Z: k, s$ k1 r3 y0 IWhat is H1N1 (swine flu)?
- V1 n# e$ D, [7 |: l1 r  v9 o! x, FH1N1 (referred to as “swine flu” early on) is a new influenza virus causing illness in people. This new virus was first detected in people in April 2009 in the United States. Other countries, including Mexico and Canada, have reported people sick with this new virus. This virus is spreading from person-to-person, probably in much the same way that regular seasonal influenza viruses spread.* O( O% y# W! m! l/ x

! V. \9 E3 T0 d) u9 H+ ]) lWhy is this new H1N1 virus sometimes called “swine flu”?  o% x! \+ K/ M! h1 ^1 a5 M
This virus was originally referred to as “swine flu” because laboratory testing showed that many of the genes in this new virus were very similar to influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North America. But further study has shown that this new virus is very different from what normally circulates in North American pigs. It has two genes from flu viruses that normally circulate in pigs in Europe and Asia and avian genes and human genes. Scientists call this a “quadruple reassortant” virus.
" O; S9 b9 q  Q2 y* f
& v( c: @1 D3 U8 {5 n, h# vDo pigs carry this virus and can I catch this virus from a pig?* D1 {+ K, L7 J6 K3 X
At this time, there is no evidence that swine in the United States are infected with this new virus. However, there are flu viruses that commonly cause outbreaks of illness in pigs. Most of the time, these viruses do not infect people, but influenza viruses can spread back and forth between pigs and people.
7 \7 A% p) |8 }. G# z7 `( r1 I+ a3 c! M
0 ?5 ~2 X; u0 d* b& k! z# XAre there human infections with this H1N1 virus in the U.S.?; A7 X6 r8 R( Y: H- e
Yes. Cases of human infection with this H1N1 influenza virus were first confirmed in the U.S. in Southern California and near Guadalupe County, Texas. The outbreak intensified rapidly from that time and more and more states have been reporting cases of illness from this virus. An updated case count of confirmed novel H1N1 flu infections in the United States is kept at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/investigation.htm. CDC and local and state health agencies are working together to investigate this situation.
/ u' E5 m. D0 U
4 P: ]( Y5 J  i' g! ?  t8 vIs this new H1N1 virus contagious? 2 Y6 {: J9 a& W
CDC has determined that this new H1N1 virus is contagious and is spreading from human to human. However, at this time, it is not known how easily the virus spreads between people.
8 z; ?( [) {1 Z9 i* M
; [& v4 F* [/ M6 M. z( QWhat are the signs and symptoms of this virus in people?
5 q9 Q- @- I3 v# A, G( z+ ^The symptoms of this new influenza A H1N1 virus in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with this virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting.  Also, like seasonal flu, severe illnesses and death has occurred as a result of illness associated with this virus.
" P$ e' }; a7 M/ n6 A5 ^
/ q. p! J% I9 }& T: B) G& iHow severe is illness associated with this new H1N1 virus?- R3 B1 k# R* Z- r7 L. o' }2 M
It’s not known at this time how severe this virus will be in the general population. CDC is studying the medical histories of people who have been infected with this virus to determine whether some people may be at greater risk from infection, serious illness or hospitalization from the virus. In seasonal flu, there are certain people that are at higher risk of serious flu-related complications. This includes young children, pregnant women, people with chronic medical conditions and people 65 and older. It’s unknown at this time whether certain groups of people are at greater risk of serious flu-related complications from infection with this new virus. CDC also is conducting laboratory studies to see if certain people might have natural immunity to this virus, depending on their age.; g5 w" Z- S( {0 [# @9 M: V

' `7 S) ]4 a2 m9 {How does this new H1N1 virus spread? ! Y( e' s& \0 f- y
Spread of this H1N1 virus is thought to be happening in the same way that seasonal flu spreads. Flu viruses are spread mainly from person to person through coughing or sneezing by people with influenza. Sometimes people may become infected by touching something with flu viruses on it and then touching their mouth or nose.
* V- o5 B3 P$ J8 v
5 y9 `# ]( i7 z4 G5 r4 dCan I get infected with this new H1N1 virus from eating or preparing pork?, X: G. ~8 M$ s& a/ B" U
No. H1N1 viruses are not spread by food. You cannot get this new HIN1 virus from eating pork or pork products. Eating properly handled and cooked pork products is safe.
0 J) ~9 v) j' {2 f; Z) b. r" M7 F- l
Is there a risk from drinking water?
7 U% B0 l' p& y; C1 x0 l  c% ?Tap water that has been treated by conventional disinfection processes does not likely pose a risk for transmission of influenza viruses. Current drinking water treatment regulations provide a high degree of protection from viruses. No research has been completed on the susceptibility of the novel H1N1 flu virus to conventional drinking water treatment processes. However, recent studies have demonstrated that free chlorine levels typically used in drinking water treatment are adequate to inactivate highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza. It is likely that other influenza viruses such as novel H1N1 would also be similarly inactivated by chlorination. To date, there have been no documented human cases of influenza caused by exposure to influenza-contaminated drinking water.
) l6 ?  a  Q6 u$ f; [/ n. }( X7 E$ G$ _9 R3 [. {
Can the novel H1N1 flu virus be spread through water in swimming pools, spas, water parks, interactive fountains, and other treated recreational water venues?
+ D8 N7 M: s' K9 `0 y4 z, mRecreational water that has been treated at CDC recommended disinfectant levels (1–3 parts per million [ppm or mg/L] for pools and 2–5 ppm for spas) does not likely pose a risk for transmission of influenza viruses. Currently, there are no documented human cases of influenza caused by exposure to influenza-contaminated swimming pool water. No research has been completed on the susceptibility of the novel H1N1 flu virus to chlorine and other disinfectants used in swimming pools, spas, water parks, interactive fountains, and other treated recreational venues. However, recent studies have demonstrated that free chlorine levels recommended by CDC are adequate to disinfect highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza virus. It is likely that other influenza viruses such as the novel H1N1 flu virus would also be disinfected by these chlorine levels.
" D: l  ]6 R$ Q* S+ L: s$ H) H
& e# D' Z% M5 w0 K, F9 ^Can H1N1 influenza virus be spread at recreational water venues outside of the water?
* e& K% u7 |$ O5 vYes, recreational water venues are no different than any other group setting. The spread of this novel H1N1 flu is thought to be happening in the same way that seasonal flu spreads. Flu viruses are spread mainly from person to person through coughing or sneezing of people with influenza. Sometimes people may become infected by touching something with flu viruses on it and then touching their mouth or nose.4 w  v1 C) R; P$ e
* \) j5 n! r" X0 _
What should I do to keep from getting the flu?
3 O( `; r: T) ^/ ?% X4 HFirst and most important: wash your hands. Try to stay in good general health. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food. Try not to touch surfaces that may be contaminated with the flu virus. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.# L7 h8 @9 X, Y# [4 O2 m" j

: {) l, v7 {% L: mAre there medicines to treat infection with this new virus?
+ r6 v9 ^1 `0 Y. b2 @  c+ |% cYes. CDC recommends the use of oseltamivir or zanamivir for the treatment and/or prevention of infection with these new influenza A (H1N1) viruses. Antiviral drugs are prescription medicines (pills, liquid or an inhaler) that fight against the flu by keeping flu viruses from reproducing in your body. If you get sick, antiviral drugs can make your illness milder and make you feel better faster. They may also prevent serious flu complications. During the current outbreak, the priority use for influenza antiviral drugs during is to treat severe influenza illness.( e& y, w% u! i3 @+ d5 w+ F" {" d
$ E% ~* \$ J% y1 I
How long can an infected person spread this virus to others?$ B% @; v( j. A, r
At the current time, CDC believes that this virus has the same properties in terms of spread as seasonal flu viruses. With seasonal flu, studies have shown that people may be contagious from one day before they develop symptoms to up to 7 days after they get sick.  Children, especially younger children, might potentially be contagious for longer periods. CDC is studying the virus and its capabilities to try to learn more and will provide more information as it becomes available.1 a% M, D2 C# r7 b3 t+ F" |
, I+ o. s' B! ?' Y* C
What surfaces are most likely to be sources of contamination?5 h" U% n& G4 N. N1 `+ w& A4 I
Germs can be spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth. Droplets from a cough or sneeze of an infected person move through the air. Germs can be spread when a person touches respiratory droplets from another person on a surface like a desk, for example, and then touches their own eyes, mouth or nose before washing their hands.. [6 o: r; ?6 B9 G( M6 b3 ~
2 D# c+ a* A4 l
What can I do to protect myself from getting sick?
. x0 G+ u2 S  L; z4 X& }There is no vaccine available right now to protect against this new H1N1 virus. There are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses like influenza. Take these everyday steps to protect your health:
7 r# H" M+ e9 b) C
; Z/ C9 d; w+ a3 i3 RCover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it. % j$ y! ~' J& c! Z6 D6 _
Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
! G5 w; q0 N( A  JAvoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way. # x/ a8 p# p. {2 C5 i9 R
Try to avoid close contact with sick people. + @9 {8 }/ n; W8 |
Stay home if you are sick for 7 days after your symptoms begin or until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours, whichever is longer. This is to keep from infecting others and spreading the virus further.
: g& \: b+ U8 FOther important actions that you can take are:3 y; s/ v) V" @" {' R( d, k

; @  L. g) q+ V$ i9 LFollow public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds and other social distancing measures. 3 @7 }7 `$ r& Y6 i& A- T
Be prepared in case you get sick and need to stay home for a week or so; a supply of over-the-counter medicines, alcohol-based hand rubs, tissues and other related items might could be useful and help avoid the need to make trips out in public while you are sick and contagious. " a7 J8 @$ r9 Q+ e7 `
What is the best way to keep from spreading the virus through coughing or sneezing?7 H# a2 x4 |& G1 e( p! b8 c
If you are sick, limit your contact with other people as much as possible. Do not go to work or school if ill for 7 days or until your symptoms go away (whichever is longer). Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick. Put your used tissue in the waste basket. Cover your cough or sneeze if you do not have a tissue. Then, clean your hands, and do so every time you cough or sneeze.
; L6 _; N6 ?& }3 B  h. A) M! p: c: D" V0 O
What is the best technique for washing my hands to avoid getting the flu?5 |8 m* V$ c/ J8 z4 \7 o
Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. Wash with soap and water or clean with alcohol-based hand cleaner. We recommend that when you wash your hands -- with soap and warm water -- that you wash for 15 to 20 seconds. When soap and water are not available, alcohol-based disposable hand wipes or gel sanitizers may be used. You can find them in most supermarkets and drugstores. If using gel, rub your hands until the gel is dry. The gel doesn't need water to work; the alcohol in it kills the germs on your hands.$ U; [7 H5 K/ Q2 ~3 l) i1 `$ Q- k
$ W  A1 ]6 ?* H& r, f& z
What should I do if I get sick?
4 y4 k. i" T  \8 `$ XIf you live in areas where cases have been identified and become ill with influenza-like symptoms, including fever, body aches, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, or vomiting or diarrhea, you may want to contact their health care provider, particularly if you are worried about your symptoms. Your health care provider will determine whether influenza testing or treatment is needed./ r2 v7 r  D( @7 P: d( P; k

* f0 s  U* i/ O/ L5 R* U8 oIf you are sick, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people as much as possible to keep from spreading your illness to others.- O6 e  |) I, E2 v9 z0 M

A6 O. S: L' p' ^2 N8 v' KIf you become ill and experience any of the following warning signs, seek emergency medical care.
2 a& i" e/ x" {! O8 w5 N$ g! _# j& q  [
In children emergency warning signs that need urgent medical attention include: " [. ?& r( M) Y, j5 f1 Q: F
' |( q2 O" X5 M+ Q4 }
Fast breathing or trouble breathing 5 ?/ s0 i( {4 b6 f- `, |
Bluish or gray skin color
7 [) W5 o+ A) }0 ~1 b  A# I1 MNot drinking enough fluids
  G& L3 [; j% K( `. g: H# k1 T' FNot waking up or not interacting
5 a& N* A3 W+ Q# Q1 [Being so irritable that the child does not want to be held - h' m  |8 s' p7 z% |0 ]: o
Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough 2 Q) ?) a7 k8 M% x
Fever with a rash . K+ L2 I1 I. o! r9 A
In adults, emergency warning signs that need urgent medical attention include:
3 I- c0 I7 W/ s; w
7 F; A1 f: {' b: Z1 _/ t& l# c' M$ e) @Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
% u) m, T* j) B/ a3 d( u6 I8 sPain or pressure in the chest or abdomen 2 s& |: z# X" K. b
Sudden dizziness $ T- t  T0 K, W. ]
Confusion
/ C2 {; r  B2 k: J4 VSevere or persistent vomiting 9 g  _0 v. B0 D/ y% e% J
What is CDC doing in response to the outbreak? 7 d: A( i. b: S  ^) ~$ _* |# m
CDC has implemented its emergency response. The agency’s goals are to reduce transmission and illness severity, and provide information to help health care providers, public health officials and the public address the challenges posed by the new virus. CDC continues to issue new interim guidance for clinicians and public health professionals. In addition, CDC’s Division of the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) continues to send antiviral drugs, personal protective equipment, and respiratory protection devices to all 50 states and U.S. territories to help them respond to the outbreak.
. c+ i! e2 S: [, _2 j# k8 X# G7 L1 C. R  c
What epidemiological investigations are taking place in response to the recent outbreak?: I; E8 |& I* i
CDC works very closely with state and local officials in areas where human cases of H1N1 (swine flu) infections have been identified. In California and Texas, where EpiAid teams have been deployed, many epidemiological activities are taking place or planned including:2 y9 ^9 D0 k0 a
* P% v9 C2 O$ x1 k- R1 n4 R
Active surveillance in the counties where infections in humans have been identified;
( G  J$ |  ]# EStudies of health care workers who were exposed to patients infected with the virus to see if they became infected;
) @. H+ i1 x8 E: k$ s. {3 g4 }Studies of households and other contacts of people who were confirmed to have been infected to see if they became infected;
2 C- V1 D. u, a/ H" ~' WStudy of a public high school where three confirmed human cases of influenza A (H1N1) of swine origin occurred to see if anyone became infected and how much contact they had with a confirmed case; and 8 ]/ @5 _, S& k% N6 M# N
Study to see how long a person with the virus infection sheds the virus.
  D: O7 a! T, l* ^Links to non-federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the federal government, and none should be inferred. CDC is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links. 0 k( t6 \5 q2 [
How long can influenza virus remain viable on objects (such as books and doorknobs)?2 G9 Z( {+ E1 f* Y) B
Studies have shown that influenza virus can survive on environmental surfaces and can infect a person for up to 2-8 hours after being deposited on the surface.
' ~+ W9 Z, N& v( ]) C: X! h6 H5 `0 Z- C
What kills influenza virus?* `% e# U4 b0 H* r  ]: V
Influenza virus is destroyed by heat (167-212°F [75-100°C]). In addition, several chemical germicides, including chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, detergents (soap), iodophors (iodine-based antiseptics), and alcohols are effective against human influenza viruses if used in proper concentration for a sufficient length of time. For example, wipes or gels with alcohol in them can be used to clean hands. The gels should be rubbed into hands until they are dry.
9 s$ v/ t+ g0 ~) A6 }& r3 R8 j# u: Y, b
' b) M* M4 o! E3 LHow should waste disposal be handled to prevent the spread of influenza virus?2 I4 W/ J1 ~9 ~  r. U# k+ K
To prevent the spread of influenza virus, it is recommended that tissues and other disposable items used by an infected person be thrown in the trash. Additionally, persons should wash their hands with soap and water after touching used tissues and similar waste. 4 K* ^: x% b$ R; v1 I" w

, J4 y: Q  @% i" N$ K+ h/ D4 lWhat household cleaning should be done to prevent the spread of influenza virus?; a( G+ p5 n) f+ G7 {5 T: S7 C
To prevent the spread of influenza virus it is important to keep surfaces (especially bedside tables, surfaces in the bathroom, kitchen counters and toys for children) clean by wiping them down with a household disinfectant according to directions on the product label.
: L/ \  a+ [4 ], i2 G1 |5 D4 f, @- l7 T2 e2 `
How should linens, eating utensils and dishes of persons infected with influenza virus be handled?: {3 S$ F0 U+ q9 S$ J& ^+ I
Linens, eating utensils, and dishes belonging to those who are sick do not need to be cleaned separately, but importantly these items should not be shared without washing thoroughly first.
  K. s, z! M* Y4 H
6 Z6 w, c/ n, \6 w+ I- gLinens (such as bed sheets and towels) should be washed by using household laundry soap and tumbled dry on a hot setting. Individuals should avoid “hugging” laundry prior to washing it to prevent contaminating themselves. Individuals should wash their hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub immediately after handling dirty laundry.
' D; j6 S* M  ~; ?- F) H, p/ u3 a2 w, N- n$ r3 H4 I. o
Eating utensils should be washed either in a dishwasher or by hand with water and soap. 9 h  ]) z5 d, ?/ I& L/ q

3 X! ]; F& t+ }9 m) V9 CWho is in charge of medicine in the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) once it is deployed?6 K4 t5 U: \4 Z9 E9 M& l
Local health officials have full control of SNS medicine once supplies are deployed to a city, state, or territory. Federal, state, and local community planners are working together to ensure that SNS medicines will be delivered to the affected area as soon as possible. Many cities, states, and territories have already received SNS supplies. After CDC sends medicine to a state or city, control and distribution of the supply is at the discretion of that state or local health department. Most states and cities also have their own medicines that they can access to treat infected persons. - B' t3 \0 E1 U% i, J1 N- j5 }

3 d% ~1 i/ ?$ a8 G- K+ a6 @*Note: Much of the information in this document is based on studies and past experience with seasonal (human) influenza.  CDC believes the information applies to the new H1N1 (swine) viruses as well, but studies on this virus are ongoing to learn more about its characteristics. This document will be updated as new information becomes available.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:12:37 | 显示全部楼层
Considerations for Pregnant Women who are More likely to be Exposed to Novel H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) at work; Information for Women in Education, Child Care, and Health Care.
$ q9 q, l# _4 jMay 3, 2009, 12:00 PM ET
1 m3 _7 H3 E$ v, \- a3 u1 e" Q7 U, R3 M7 L, @( t  w' L
This information is for pregnant women who work in jobs where they are more likely to be exposed to people with confirmed, probable, or suspected novel H1N1 virus infection.
( v* z; [, t8 i( {; D4 r
; R2 V) |: u. S% R4 Z  f6 ASchools and child care workers 3 C6 e+ I7 _, _9 s
Pregnant women working in school settings (e.g. teachers, day care workers) should follow the same guidance as nonpregnant school workers and the general public. / q/ n1 |# F( C7 n$ N
/ ?3 E3 Z( X1 D1 s: }# t& Z
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) and You
0 R( {2 S9 d6 n- p) g' y. _Guidance for Schools K-12
+ v) K, m3 s7 _: d) VAlert for institutions of higher learning, U4 a5 l* [& Y% P  O( g) z
6 U. C0 F5 ~- z: N
Health care workers6 g6 B9 k% f7 h( E: O/ R; C
All health care workers in direct patient care, including pregnant women, should follow standard precautions with all patients, regardless of infection status (http://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA_pandemic_health.pdf, page 15). 3 E, r; o9 h9 A- ?
Health care workers treating patients with suspected or known illness easily transmitted by contact, droplet, or airborne transmission (e.g. influenza viruses) should do a risk assessment to determine the type of transmission-based precautions needed. Contact, droplet, or airborne precautions may be indicated (http://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA_pandemic_health.pdf, pages 16-17).
4 w& E1 Q! I) o* y
) V" ^) \& J: t* xPregnant women who will likely be in direct contact with patients with confirmed, probable, or suspected influenza A (H1N1) (e.g., a nurse, physician, or respiratory therapist caring for hospitalized patients), should consider reassignment to lower-risk activities, such as telephone triage.$ P: e! Y$ e6 k3 b) O
5 g5 z3 @# i, k  ]+ k, i( {
If reassignment is not possible, pregnant women should avoid participating in procedures that may generate increased small-particle aerosols of respiratory secretions in patients with known or suspected influenza, including the following procedures:
* h8 T9 F- j7 m0 y% F. F! K8 T$ l  z! o: H1 \5 B$ Q
Endotracheal intubation
3 X3 V1 i! D5 r  L# T% `. G9 `Aerosolized or nebulized medication administration 5 }+ q6 f5 y; T5 @
Diagnostic sputum induction
' ~9 o6 H( |# ?4 N' d& O6 b* n/ {; [Bronchoscopy
( c, T4 j/ K% C3 H# @9 i8 a7 }Airway suctioning
: ?3 A3 N8 {9 e9 }/ G; |% _! b9 CPositive pressure ventilation via face mask (e.g., BiPAP and CPAP)
) {% K+ ^0 K+ Z' c% MHigh-frequency oscillatory ventilation
- r% Z  Q6 c1 l  O0 K5 eGuidance on pre-exposure and post-exposure chemoprophylaxis with antiviral agents, including for pregnant women can be found at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/recommendations.htm.! U6 y# L4 q7 U8 u' S

2 g  K; Y4 G& I9 K% X3 s2 fFor additional guidance for health care providers please visit http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/guidelines_infection_control.htm.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
Update on School (K – 12) Dismissal and Childcare Facilities: Interim CDC Guidance in Response to Human Infections with the 2009 Influenza A H1N1 Virus
, t& D$ X2 v1 A7 S2 t" R: aMay 1, 2009 4:35 PM ET/ B3 `8 L( M/ t

! U/ k) U8 |$ X+ KThese recommendations are based on current information and are subject to change based on ongoing surveillance and continuous risk assessment.  
- _: z4 e# g0 w7 s$ r6 Y
: h1 h. x* ~( a/ sBackground
7 F- z. a; o/ f$ D- f
$ o7 Y3 @' R  E/ kBased on new information on circulation of a new influenza A (H1N1) virus among people in the US and Mexico first detected in April, 2009, this document provides updated interim planning guidance for State, territorial, tribal, and local communities.  This guidance includes recommendations on school dismissal for K – 12 schools and closure of childcare programs and facilities and updates previously issued guidance on community mitigation interventions for this disease (April 28, 2009, http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/mitigation.htm).  School dismissal and childcare closures are an important part of a comprehensive, layered mitigation approach aimed at reducing disease transmission and associated morbidity and mortality during the 2009 H1N1 virus outbreak in the US.  . B- t/ ~: ]' ?. r6 }- C

7 r/ Y0 v" m8 e) k% eThe goals of these strategies are to slow the spread of the disease in a community to 1) delay the peak of the disease in order to “buy time” for the production and distribution of a vaccine against this new virus, 2) decrease the number of people who get sick from this virus in a given community, thus reducing the “surge” on healthcare systems, and 3) reduce the total number of people who get sick or die. 7 S( D: g* {0 G) r: [2 Z* N" ?1 J

& |  T  a; Z, o/ a' g' XIt is prudent for communities to act based on available information to protect their citizens. These community mitigation interventions are scalable and flexible so that local public health authorities, working with their partners in a given State or community can use these tools based on the local situation. As public health officials in the United States learn more about this emerging virus, CDC will be reviewing these findings on a daily basis and updated guidance will be issued in conjunction with our State, local, tribal and territorial partners.
6 w; i' m. q  K; x7 c- y, L9 \% ~. F
Schools play a critical role in protecting the health of their students, staff, and the community from contagious diseases such as H1N1 influenza.  Children are very susceptible to getting this new virus and schools may serve as amplification point for spread of this new virus in a community. The reason for closing schools during this H1N1 outbreak is to try to reduce the spread of the virus.  However, little information is available on what the effectiveness of a school closure might be in preventing further community spread of this new virus.  In addition, the risk of severe illness from this virus is not yet clear.$ J+ p' c$ k6 r' q" j/ u. t
& C8 V& C1 O- \  A7 q
The authority for decisions regarding school dismissal and childcare closure may vary and resides in different sectors of State and local government including School Superintendents, Mayors, Governors, emergency management officials, and public health officials.- c9 M# Y4 i6 F0 E/ v) R
! a% t2 K1 R, f* [
Recommendations When 2009 H1N1 Virus is Confirmed in a School, School District, or Community& ?# O3 F2 M" \
CDC recommends that affected communities with laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza A (H1N1) virus infection consider activating school dismissal and childcare closure interventions according to the guidelines below.  “Affected communities” may include a U.S. State or proximate epidemiological region (e.g., a metropolitan area that spans more than one State’s boundary).  These guidelines address a flexible and scalable approach that States and local jurisdictions can use based on the situation in their communities (e.g. number of cases, severity of illness, affected groups). 2 k# z3 r8 `  y5 C
* F5 N) |0 w* ]% j9 U, m& ?
Recommend Scalable and Incremental School Dismissal and Childcare Facility Closure in Affected Communities:
" x/ _3 E; I$ Z* m" ~8 nSchool districts must work closely and directly with their local and State public health officials to make sound decisions and implement strategies in a coordinated manner keeping in mind:
* o1 n+ V1 q1 ]' @' @: O: P. @% [$ s6 s+ n) u' o3 e
Decisions to dismiss students and close childcare facilities and subsequent implementation of those measures should be made based on the extent and severity of illness;
# q9 z/ I4 w# ~5 e! c! X' Z$ MThat local authorities decide whether or not to dismiss schools or close childcare facilities; and; ) r. E( q) C7 g: [9 c" g
That authority for decision-making may reside in multiple sectors of State and local government; these entities must be well coordinated.
) E$ I+ W2 d0 X3 n/ c3 IInterim Recommendations 0 g# d) p3 D1 O2 Q, j
Sick people (students, faculty and staff) should stay home unless they need to seek medical care and stay away from schools regardless of whether schools and childcare facilities are operating normally or have dismissed students or closed, respectively.
, A# N9 @% L5 J2 ^4 _6 h3 XDismissal of students in a school and closure of childcare facilities should be considered in schools with one or more laboratory-confirmed or non-subtypable influenza A case among students, faculty or staff in order to decrease the spread of illness in the community. $ D! N5 k7 D9 s: D
Dismissal of students from schools and closure of childcare facilities should be considered for not-yet-affected schools and childcare facilities in the same area (e.g. a feeder school network or a geographic area) if more than one school or childcare facility in that area has confirmed or non-subtypable influenza A cases among their students, faculty, or staff. This would include preemptively dismissing students from schools in that area, including schools without current laboratory-confirmed cases. " E$ |6 q: F3 s: @! C
Neighboring schools to those that dismiss students should also consider preemptively dismissing students from schools without current laboratory-confirmed cases. Issues to consider include geographic proximity and extent of mixing of student populations among area schools.
& M9 g# m& b5 |/ e% x: t5 ~If a school dismisses students or a childcare facility closes, school or childcare-related gatherings should also be canceled. Parents and students should be encouraged to avoid congregating in large numbers outside of the school setting. 0 _3 Z) X; ^$ Z$ r$ \' c

- {2 J2 D. K* |If a school dismisses students or a childcare facility closes, schools and childcare facilities should close for up to 14 days depending on the extent and severity of the illness and in close consultation with local and state public health officials (additional guidance on duration of school closures will be provided no later than May 8).  This length of time is recommended because children are likely to be infectious for about 7 – 10 days after the onset of illness.  Schools, in consultation with local and state public health officials, should evaluate daily the need for possible extension of the dismissal/closure based on local influenza surveillance information and the occurrence of new infections and severity of illness in the community from this virus.   % u$ K2 ]7 \* q3 X( L8 R
To reiterate an important point, decisions regarding school dismissal within these communities are being left to the appropriate authorities but must involve consultation with local and State public health officials, taking into account the extent and severity of H1N1 disease in the community. Schools (K – 12) and childcare facilities should also consult with their local or State health departments for guidance on re-opening schools. When schools re-open, keep commonly touched surfaces such as stairway railings, elevator buttons and door handles clean by wiping them down with detergent-based cleaners or EPA registered disinfectants that are usually used in the school setting.  These products should be used according to directions on the product label.  Additional, extensive cleaning of schools by wiping down floors and walls prior to reopening is not necessary as it is unknown whether this would be helpful in decrease the spread of influenza.   
) ?% o0 x/ \0 y9 p. Y( I/ y9 t- I( @7 T% e5 j
If students are dismissed from schools, they should be encouraged not to re-congregate outside of school in large numbers. If childcare facilities close and there is a need for childcare, families could plan to work together with two to three other families to supervise and provide care (using the same caregivers each day) for a small and consistent group of infants and young children while their parents are at work (studies suggest that childcare group size of five or fewer children may be associated with fewer respiratory infections).  4 |* W4 w: Q; p+ Q+ y" l* L$ l

" D# w0 O$ J# F& S& k6 ISchools and childcare facilities in unaffected areas should begin to prepare for the possibility of school dismissal or childcare facility closure. This includes asking teachers, parents and officials in charge of critical school-associated programs (such as meal services) to make contingency plans. Parents should plan for caring for children who may be dismissed from schools, as these decisions may be made very quickly based on emerging disease in the community. 4 e, S2 m; o  m
3 j3 y# }/ B4 ^, Z6 p

' y. W# J- l% aFor more information see: http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Swine flu virus peaks in Mexico and US but may return, WHO warns' y" B+ f  w; G* K. X& M( k6 F

- c. A! |3 ]" I+ BSwine flu infections in Mexico and the US have peaked but could return with a vengeance in the autumn, senior health officials said yesterday. " v- O% ?6 _& V% B  w+ b
5 s8 E, Q) U/ D& t4 o8 J" L: q
The two nations hit hardest by the influenza A (H1N1) strain said they were cautiously optimistic that the worst was over for their populations. Cases were confirmed in two further countries and the World Health Organisation agreed that North American outbreaks may have peaked.
/ e; d' s# v; D4 d9 \7 n8 F5 n
9 C4 E! B& M2 D7 ^2 Z' vHealth authorities gave warning, however, that the virus could return when the winter flu season begins, similar to the Spanish flu that killed 50 million people in 1918-19. 7 \7 ~5 M! C: U9 m( Q

3 }* t8 n# U, nThe continued spread of swine flu meant that a pandemic remained imminent. Gregory Härtl, a WHO spokesman, said: “The Spanish flu showed a surge in the spring and disappeared in the summer, only to return in the autumn with a vengeance. We cannot lower our guard.” ! ]$ X# [+ @: m
% l9 B/ a: L; N8 O
Related Links
5 p7 P. ^! A9 y/ sANALYSIS: Swine flu at risk of mutating ) U, L. b7 K$ a7 i3 b0 R% O1 k& z
Pigs will fly before we take flu seriously
" A- H" d+ d) qSpanish flu: the pandemic to end all pandemics? 7 L3 b3 X8 m+ O7 Z+ j4 W: s
The first case of swine flu being passed from humans to animals was reported in Canada, where a farm worker who had been in Mexico infected a herd of pigs in Alberta. 4 Q  V; s; d+ @# D! z: e" x' D' W! {

/ n5 C3 c  W* T* e7 D9 Y$ UThe WHO said that such incidents had been expected and would not pose a large risk to humans. There was no case for import bans or culls because cooking pork killed the virus. 2 E7 |- q* b2 C5 N. s

# D8 G" m0 w) xJosé Ángel Córdova, the Mexican Health Minister, said that infections appeared to have peaked between April 23 and 28. “The evolution of the epidemic is in its declining phase,” he said. The number of confirmed cases in Mexico is 506 and the number of confirmed deaths is still 19. ' l, a# }) F$ L- O) p0 U/ l

. O' v' r# y; \0 J7 ]The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that swine flu had been identified in 30 states, with 226 confirmed cases. It added there were signs that the virus was mild and that the situation was improving. # ]. V3 |7 k* _

) ]$ @. Y- s7 `8 H1 S$ _/ ]9 ARichard Besser, the acting director of the CDC, said: “The good news is when we look at this virus right now, we’re not seeing some of the things in the virus that have been associated in the past with more severe flu. Each day we’re getting more information . . . and we’re starting to see encouraging signs.” & \9 |1 P5 i' u7 G' Z
5 x, |/ p* S8 l4 K' ?! F2 L: {
Kathleen Sibelius, the US Health and Human Services Secretary, said there were concerns that the virus could return. “We really don’t know what’s going to happen when real flu season hits,” she said.
9 C4 l6 f, D( d( t1 p% `; ?+ }  T# g$ `
Mr Härtl said that it has no current plans to convene a meeting of its emergency committee to discuss moving the virus to a phase six. He added that it was possible “that this current round of activity has peaked, but we are only ten days into this outbreak so we must wait and see”. ; L( d0 G# A4 r# E
2 y/ {3 P: q6 H
He added: “There is a high possibility that this virus period will come back, especially in colder periods. We are entering the summer months when normally influenza activity is low.”
. K! c3 D% u7 o1 p; I3 B* r4 X9 L, W! B" R; t" |( y
Alan Johnson, the Health Secretary, said that the virus had been contained in Britain but he expected more infections later in the year. “Our evidence from all previous pandemics is that you get two phases,” he said. “You get a first wave that is often very mild and then you get a much more serious wave that comes along in the autumn and the winter,” he told The Andrew Marr Show on BBC One.
& F4 O9 l6 R# m2 e- W6 D/ B5 [3 `" O& l
Three British cases of swine flu were confirmed yesterday, bringing the total to 18. South Hampstead High School, an independent girls’ school in London, became the third to close during the outbreak after a 14-year-old pupil caught the virus from somebody who had been to Mexico. An 11-year-old girl from South London and a man from Ayrshire became ill after travelling to the US.
) v+ v: j: o, g' r, O
5 [2 T# ]  r/ ~3 I% fThe Health Protection Agency said that 716 cases were under investigation though only a small proportion were likely to be positive. * X- y3 W: i  Y. C! H

/ w8 q' k: [/ T$ k) uThe WHO said that the worldwide count of confirmed cases was 787, including 20 deaths. This did not include updated figures released by several countries yesterday.
3 s, H& Q& L# ^+ ^8 X" I
" z( G+ P3 y  G$ N2 \4 CSpain has confirmed 40 infections, making it the worst affected country in Europe. All but two were in people who had travelled to Mexico. Italy and Colombia confirmed their first cases, making the total number of affected countries 19. It was the first recorded case in South America.
/ A8 Z- \: q7 M; l! J# b3 Y, f; L; s" `- ^
Egyptian riot police clashed with stone-throwing pig farmers, angered by the country’s decision to slaughter their animals despite assurances from the WHO that it was unneccesary.
回复

使用道具 举报

路路步兵 发表于 2009-5-4 09:38:42 | 显示全部楼层
A(H1N1)型流感   世界卫生组织 5月3日发布第12次疫情更新; J( B, [' u) w% H
路路步兵翻译自:http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_05_03a/en/index.html' r4 ~* Y( u9 j% D) `0 W
5 C0 t' H# b5 r
截至格林尼治标准时间1600,全球共有18个国家正式确认累计898例A(H1N1)型流感患者。5 p5 j% G2 e; Y( z' C5 o1 B
墨西哥已经报道506例确诊患者,包括19例死亡病例。由于对之前收集的标本陆续完成了检测,导致过去48小时墨西哥确诊病例数出现上升。美国政府已经确认有226例实验室确诊病患,包括1例死亡病例。, g* c5 e0 Y+ e6 t- f
以下是已经报道有实验室确诊病例但尚未出现死亡的国家:奥地利(1),加拿大(85),中国,香港特别行政区(1),哥斯达黎加(1),丹麦(1),法国(2),德国(8),爱尔兰(1),以色列(3),意大利(1),荷兰(1),新西兰(4),韩国(1),西班牙(40),瑞士(1)和英国(15)。
& P* ~; k/ k( r+ U  S; R7 H1 D进一步的信息可以定期从世界卫生组织的官方网站了解。4 v% i. w9 m. o" G+ y
世界卫生组织不建议限制常规旅行或者关闭边境。但对于已确诊病患进行国际间旅行,以及有症状者进行跨国就医,应在符合有关国家规定的前提下谨慎对待。  T. Q# U* j! `- D# i
加拿大于5月2日报道了位于Alberta省一个猪场出现A(H1N1)型流感的猪只感染。传染源很可能是一位近期从墨西哥返回加拿大的猪场员工,他曾出现流感样症状并且与这些猪只有密切接触。但目前仍无确凿证据显示病毒可以通过人类传染给猪只。8 @5 N6 i) B7 a0 a+ o0 W
食用充分煮熟的猪肉及猪肉产品没有感染该类病毒的危险。, r1 |4 z$ i! w$ ?/ n8 W
世界卫生组织建议个人定期使用肥皂充分洗手,如果出现流感样症状应及时就医。

评分

参与人数 1钢镚 +40 收起 理由
laoliu + 40 积极参与

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| laoliu 发表于 2009-5-4 09:43:19 | 显示全部楼层
AM098航班上所有乘客均已采取隔离控制措施 未发现异常情况  ! s$ t% ?) n6 `/ w, z3 ~+ I

7 e& t* `' z. J
# W* I7 ~& l1 b, F--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 C2 X, g3 E) p8 d  R
* ?4 w3 O; d0 |" v- t+ [
  W3 |  {% z3 K! I" Y/ ~; F9 D3 u: j(二〇〇九年五月三日)' d4 Y' L& D, d

2 w5 Y7 M( s+ j; o+ Z' S卫生部新闻办公室
: x9 x9 x1 e0 {7 h0 X: B' A% u1 z* Y, F

. S6 F! ?5 F: V# ]! S5 e+ F: s; {: R: ~
卫生部通报,4月30日墨西哥航空公司AM098航班上所有乘客去向均已查明,停留国内的乘客都已找到,并在各地实行就地隔离和医学观察。截至5月3日12时,隔离观察的全部乘客情况良好,未发现发热等症状。# x8 ~; B, `2 Q/ W9 O- J/ V4 ~; M. {
: m" e  y- @3 s% s+ f
据介绍,5月1日晚,香港特别行政区公布,确诊首例输入性甲型H1N1流感病例。患者为男性,墨西哥人,4月30日6时乘坐AM098次航班由墨西哥城飞抵上海,并于当日11时乘坐东方航空公司MU505次航班转机香港。
& [) Y3 A5 J1 O7 Z0 m! g7 G6 P3 [/ i& T# \- ?  u6 Y
接到香港卫生署通报后,我国甲型H1N1流感联防联控工作机制立即采取措施:一是立即向各省下发《卫生部办公厅关于对甲型H1N1流感密切接触者实施隔离观察的通知》,要求对乘坐AM098航班的乘客进行追踪并隔离,进行为期7天的医学观察。二是及时向香港卫生防护中心提供MU505航班乘客信息,并向世界卫生组织通报香港确诊的输入病例所乘航班乘客的详细信息及我国采取的处置措施。三是印发了《卫生部办公厅关于进一步加强甲型H1N1流感密切接触者所在地区防控工作的通知》,要求有关省份做好甲型H1N1流感病例密切接触者所在地区的防控工作。
' a) n3 B: M, t  y# e# v/ q; i  w: g
卫生部要求各地进一步加强疫情监测工作,实行日报告和零报告制度。
回复

使用道具 举报

vicki_922 发表于 2009-5-4 09:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
A型流感、禽流感和普通流感的对比# \$ A9 @" L! n0 b

$ S; U) W/ L1 D" D, Q传播途径
; J4 R' G/ A. I8 ?, [A型流感:该病毒非常活跃,可由人传染给猪,猪传染给人,也可在人群间传播。人群间传播主要是以感染者的咳嗽和喷嚏为媒介。* R5 |% `8 i$ v% A8 j
禽流感:病毒迄今只能通过禽传染给人,不能通过人传染给人。& {2 P$ U0 Y# g2 o0 O7 I
普通流感:人际传播,空气飞沫传播为主,流感患者及隐性感染者为主要传染源。发病后1~7天有传染性,病初2~3天传染性最强。
8 g( p) C  [2 \- Z3 t+ M' `3 P' e/ j3 K+ I& C3 ?0 c& x
症状' S& r, {7 I, C1 v: ^8 V# ]3 n
A型流感:人类感染猪流感的最明显症状是“最初出现类似普通流感症状,但体温突然超过39度,肌肉酸痛感明显增强,伴随有眩晕、头疼、腹泻、呕吐等症状或其中部分症状。
' J3 f. V/ C0 J, a$ d# x禽流感:感染后的症状主要表现为高热、咳嗽、流涕、肌痛等,多数伴有严重的肺炎,严重者心、肾等多种脏器衰竭导致死亡。. q- M, n- |4 L
普通流感:普通人流感与人感染猪流感后的症状相似。
( A% \9 T8 a  m, t* c9 K- [6 U. v' S) P: [7 V
潜伏期
, T$ X! }8 e2 @) ]+ eA型流感:新型猪流感病毒可能在人体潜伏7天后才表现出病症。
( b! v' g2 m  v/ M' E6 K2 V0 W' c" ~禽流感:人禽流感潜伏期一般为1~3天,通常在7天以内。2 O4 e) S# M  v( W
普通流感:流感的潜伏期为1-4天,平均为2天。  E" q6 Q/ p7 [8 e3 E1 Y( {
2 m( n; s  i( n0 ~; ]9 M& ~0 ]3 \
死亡率
' W% t" s! k( I8 \: [4 H6 A" fA型流感:猪流感的死亡率为6.77%,比一般流感要高,其高致死率的主要原因有两个:一是病毒来势凶猛;二是民众起初对新疾病不重视,以为是普通感冒,很多人自己随便吃些药,错过了发病初72小时的最佳救治期。4 q+ m6 M/ a3 l  ~; Z1 i2 q& }% r
禽流感:人患禽流感死亡率达60%。        / ^4 U7 m( {' F7 q
普通流感:可致死,但死亡率较低。
3 P+ T) _) y! ^  X: g/ c9 ]
  X. Y1 f: B% j/ b/ ^2 c, p易感染人群
0 k" |0 N" l7 u  c- X4 Z* r9 yA型流感:猪流感致死的患者年龄绝大多数在20岁至45岁之间,属于青壮年。
: E2 R8 n- A. N/ [  E3 f禽流感:在已发现的感染病例中,13岁以下儿童所占比例较高,病情较重,其属于易感人群。- J/ f" e9 z6 H# q# P: q: u, T: C- Y
普通流感:四类最易感染流感的人群,分别是:老年人,患有肝脏、肾脏、心脏等慢性病的人群,经常接触流感人群的医护人员,儿童。5 q. b* g& G+ Y" x7 \) h+ I

1 N& d+ ^% Y1 Q& i; K: m4 P; a8 O防治疫苗$ g( G: \( A9 [2 }
A型流感:人类已研制出的所有流感疫苗对于猪流感都无效,但人感染猪流感是可防、可控、可治的。
) v8 C! b+ a5 ?0 e$ F禽流感:各国已在研制预防禽流感的疫苗。+ t! Q  A+ f) o8 v9 }
普通流感:已研制出可预防流感的疫苗,接种时间多为每年10-11月中旬,每年接种1次。
; u- w( Z# a0 H
! u9 M8 \: H1 G! \  i表格版下载 A型流感、禽流感和普通流感的对比.doc (29 KB, 下载次数: 1)

评分

参与人数 1钢镚 +20 收起 理由
laoliu + 20 积极参与

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

vicki_922 发表于 2009-5-4 09:50:33 | 显示全部楼层
以上资料来自新浪网
回复

使用道具 举报

vicki_922 发表于 2009-5-4 10:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
A型流感、禽流感和普通流感的对比(picture)
; H2 D) M' c: e1 M3 T

7 t* o8 T2 d+ u% G                               
登录/注册后可看大图
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:41 , Processed in 0.078918 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.