查看: 3658|回复: 1

[招聘] 依格斯招聘Data manager-Beijing

[复制链接]
excelhr 发表于 2009-7-27 14:57:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Responsibilities
0 o- G6 C2 L( c  V/ F; |􀂾 Responsible for a variety of tasks of data management of the multiple projects, ensure the
7 r  a2 l& @3 s& j3 [6 x, Z. @accuracy, completeness, and consistency of the databases of all ongoing projects.
5 M8 P/ \. Y4 C; F4 M0 i􀂾 Manage the progress of multiple projects and prioritizes with respect to pre-determined
: W' t! Q  A, |1 u! Atimelines.
' |2 ], Q. x: P( @6 D0 E+ ]􀂾 Oversee the development, progress, and finalization of databases according to Good" O% O' f% t. \5 c, _/ I% R; W# ]
Clinical Practice (GCP) and the Excel’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or client3 v- }0 @( x7 b
specified SOPs.8 K' Y9 W7 M& X
􀂾 Write and review SOP’s and guidelines concerning data management.
) y1 N7 ~# s" L' w+ f0 F8 O3 W5 |# f( ]􀂾 Supervise clinical data management activities to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and. U! C% ]) X! f: `3 W1 U  D  L
consistency of the databases of all ongoing projects.
4 w+ \: F2 l9 c! H% c3 n& u􀂾 Training the team member periodically.
1 q6 @) K2 v( V; wQualifications:
- V7 D* j% A; C! n+ v* L+ k4 X$ g􀂾 Postgraduate Degree in public health, pharmacology, computer science, or other related+ @% b& s/ K+ D# G3 h1 T0 p. y
fields. 3 years of industry experience in clinical data management and at least 1 years% R, X" y9 J, [6 p% D
direct staff management experience.% L; J6 [3 _, H4 S* x$ I
􀂾 Strong ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting project milestones.
5 q2 y& f# y3 ^9 ?! `! w  \􀂾 Strong knowledge of all stages of data management.
0 c) J! n( ]7 r- d2 i7 s􀂾 Strong knowledge of ICH GCP and China GCP5 X4 N! ]2 O6 ]7 g( c
􀂾 Rich experience of Oracle system utilization and good skill of SAS programming.  B3 Y9 `: S( d: x  v2 p/ d/ w
􀂾 Good interpersonal and communication skills. Willingness and capability to encourage
& |6 i8 s. ]& {' F; s( e" tand support others to ensure the achievement of team goals.5 U) h# i3 u- P7 f% s7 _2 ]% p& W  k
􀂾 Being fluent in spoken and written English.
0 c8 S: z# _$ m% e
- e9 U( J" x$ R/ p8 REmail:hr@excel-cro.com
zgd2000 发表于 2009-8-6 10:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
从去年开始就一直在招聘DM难道公司的流动性就这么大吗?如果流动性很大的话,说明公司的工作环境,人际关系或者劳资待遇不是很理想啊,真不知道依格斯到底在做什么!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 09:25 , Processed in 0.141339 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.