立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6849|回复: 4

[行政科] 英国医学协会:社交网站或危害医生职业前景(求翻译)

[复制链接]
epiman 发表于 2011-7-15 13:40:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
100钢镚
Source http://www.ehi.co.uk/news/acute- ... st-facebook-friends4 U4 [4 ~( w! l  K% Y( z

/ g) S! Q! e6 TDoctors can risk their privacy, damage their professionalism and put the doctor-patient relationship at risk by using social media, the BMA has warned.
* \$ N' ]4 i( N2 Z. @3 v+ V : Y1 i0 k. m+ ?) s3 S( P0 o; I
The doctors’ trade union has issued guidance to doctors and medical students on use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs and internet forums and advised them not to accept Facebook requests from current or former patients.4 Q9 k5 z! w9 Q9 i8 d' |

8 T; f2 R  o# G- aDr Tony Calland, chair of the BMA’s Medical Ethics Committee, said social media presented doctors with opportunities as well as challenges but that the guidance aimed to provide doctors with the tools to prevent potential social media pitfalls./ F; ]6 D; D/ ?" e# I0 ~
! S- A$ |4 G4 ^, t) s
He added: “Medical professionals should be wary of who could access their personal material online, how widely it could be shared and how it could be perceived by their patients and colleagues.”: k2 \, a) X0 q# V; z
- @8 e5 l5 W  t
The BMA said a French study published in the Journal of Medical Ethics found that while most doctors would not accept Facebook friend requests from patients a minority said they would consider doing so." p. ?' u. `; O
4 D# A+ R/ T/ c2 H+ f
Dr Calland said: “Accepting Facebook friends presents doctors with difficult ethical issues.' F+ v1 X4 Q2 \3 e
3 z8 ?' j0 a+ W; M8 V/ |$ {) k" W# h
"For example, doctors could become aware of information about their patients that has not been disclosed as part of a clinical consultation. It would also be wholly inappropriate for doctors to disclose information about their patients online.”
9 g8 x3 W" L% i! l2 V1 o$ T   P6 n  u) P2 }& h
The guidance advises doctors to consider adopting conservative privacy settings where they are available but to be aware that not all information can be protected on the web.+ i6 B) t1 ~9 u+ L: ]& k( O

# u  T3 E8 }( G  L* PIt also says that doctors and medical students who post online have an ethical obligation to declare any conflicts of interests.3 W" l: T5 W/ k+ F/ m
  \! f. Q1 k5 w' J# z2 H) g# g+ f
And it reminds them that defamation law can apply to any comments posted on the web, made in either a personal or professional capacity.
: h8 h- c1 Q* o6 p4 j( d

最佳答案

查看完整内容

Doctors can risk their privacy, damage their professionalism and put the doctor-patient relationship at risk by using social media, the BMA has warned.. BMA(英国医学协会)警告说,使用社交网络,医生可能会面临隐私被侵犯,损害其职业生涯和危害医患关系的风险。 The doctors’ trade union has issued guidance to doctors and medical students on use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs and ...
bambu 发表于 2011-7-15 13:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 bambu 于 2011-7-15 16:13 编辑
* F  V# J) w: ~. j8 l8 b/ q3 B4 Z; \5 k* A% \( v6 J3 i" I
Doctors can risk their privacy, damage their professionalism and put the doctor-patient relationship at risk by using social media, the BMA has warned..
  Y9 S4 B( t+ r3 G" j! F1 y( `/ J% T- q- l- f2 W" h+ q
BMA(英国医学协会)警告说,使用社交网络,医生可能会面临隐私被侵犯,损害其职业生涯和危害医患关系的风险。
' v8 X1 Z& ?2 [# E7 S& v5 R4 w% @( H- c8 c
The doctors’ trade union has issued guidance to doctors and medical students on use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs and internet forums and advised them not to accept Facebook requests from current or former patients.
9 X/ x: q0 n( V3 V" X6 H  z; ^* P- U& s, C
医生工会已经出版了供医务人员和医学生使用诸如面书、推特、博客和网络论坛等社交媒体时所应参考的指导手册。同时建议他们,不要接受当时或者之前患者的面书请求。
( m1 K; X! |$ O: v* F
1 N2 g& X) E+ @, `1 \8 p! q- z# QDr Tony Calland, chair of the BMA’s Medical Ethics Committee, said social media presented doctors with opportunities as well as challenges but that the guidance aimed to provide doctors with the tools to prevent potential social media pitfalls.
9 o% m+ U' u5 }$ X% X
* M( n1 ]1 ?7 I3 V托尼•卡兰德医生,英国医生协会医学伦理学委员会主席,说,社交媒体是一把双刃剑,机遇与挑战共存。但是,手册的目的是给医生提个醒,以免落入社交媒体的潜在陷阱。: a9 ]- D0 C0 a  Q  m/ {9 `

9 z9 L9 O, K- A; [" i" yHe added: “Medical professionals should be wary of who could access their personal material online, how widely it could be shared and how it could be perceived by their patients and colleagues.”
9 N, e( a' m) f" w# f  T4 \. k2 G" Z9 v9 ~' a0 ^
他说:“医学专家应当警惕那些可以把自己的个人材料发到网上的人,以及注意资料的公开度,以及资料会如何流入患者或者同僚手中。”- O) j* E( Y& Z. ~' F

6 q, w; F8 {+ \$ q4 hThe BMA said a French study published in the Journal of Medical Ethics found that while most doctors would not accept Facebook friend requests from patients a minority said they would consider doing so.
4 i# {8 A5 |3 P% u4 Y$ O" T+ {+ C
) S- C/ N6 Z" g9 p英国医生协会说医学伦理学杂志上的一项法国研究发现,尽管大多数医生不会接受患者在面书上的加好友请求,但是,一小部分人正考虑接受。
( W8 Y1 r3 V5 J0 g. S9 O4 Z3 |4 g7 R7 \& h7 c
Dr Calland said: “Accepting Facebook friends presents doctors with difficult ethical issues.2 _7 C5 K4 a% ^, ~

7 ?5 C/ @/ P0 p5 D卡兰德博士说:“接受面书好友请求,意味着医生将会面临复杂的伦理问题。”3 q% O! r  r0 r4 Z
) g/ }5 C' L, ?; ?- T
"For example, doctors could become aware of information about their patients that has not been disclosed as part of a clinical consultation. It would also be wholly inappropriate for doctors to disclose information about their patients online.”: M; E& L0 Q) Q2 S
% i* P: r( E  t8 X* h. ^  ~
“例如,医生可能会接收到一些患者在临床咨询师没有提到的一些信息。而大夫在网上揭露患者的信息,更是完全不合适的。”( i8 M9 T% H* p' E
1 c6 i5 o9 d. E* a* f6 _
The guidance advises doctors to consider adopting conservative privacy settings where they are available but to be aware that not all information can be protected on the web.
7 g2 D8 U, F( v/ G# g4 _6 N0 [1 X$ y9 c' ?, O% H) J0 b1 a6 h
手册建议医生考虑尽可能的采用保守的隐私设置,更要注意,并不是所有的信息都可以在网上公开。9 y0 B% {- e- p4 ~8 B
3 @' \6 q$ J( n% q6 S$ C" P( ]
It also says that doctors and medical students who post online have an ethical obligation to declare any conflicts of interests.! O2 e2 y" x8 w: Q  M1 _' q; `
% x6 E/ j5 V: E
手册同样提到,大夫和医学生在网络上活动时,有伦理学的责任去声明自己(没有)利益冲突。5 I/ ]" D  `3 L& _5 n. b
& q# V, ^$ d, I$ n/ h+ h$ ?- S) I$ r
And it reminds them that defamation law can apply to any comments posted on the web, made in either a personal or professional capacity.
, j- K9 I. [: X8 U: X" h' _1 i( E4 Q4 l
手册提醒大家,诽谤法律在网络环境中仍然适用,无论是出于个人还是专业角度的评述。, {6 f) E( }5 t: U
回复

使用道具 举报

bambu 发表于 2011-7-15 15:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
已认领,若晚18:00仍未提交翻译稿,他人可接手。
回复

使用道具 举报

bambu 发表于 2011-7-15 16:12:24 | 显示全部楼层
BMA(英国医学协会)警告说,使用社交网络,医生可能会面临隐私被侵犯,损害其职业生涯和危害医患关系的风险。医生工会已经出版了供医务人员和医学生使用诸如面书、推特、博客和网络论坛等社交媒体时所应参考的指导手册。同时建议他们,不要接受当时或者之前患者的面书请求。托尼•卡兰德医生,英国医生协会医学伦理学委员会主席,说,社交媒体是一把双刃剑,机遇与挑战共存。但是,手册的目的是给医生提个醒,以免落入社交媒体的潜在陷阱。他说:“医学专家应当警惕那些可以把自己的个人材料发到网上的人,以及注意资料的公开度,以及资料会如何流入患者或者同僚手中。”英国医生协会说医学伦理学杂志上的一项法国研究发现,尽管大多数医生不会接受患者在面书上的加好友请求,但是,一小部分人正考虑接受。卡兰德博士说:“接受面书好友请求,意味着医生将会面临复杂的伦理问题。”“例如,医生可能会接收到一些患者在临床咨询师没有提到的一些信息。而大夫在网上揭露患者的信息,更是完全不合适的。”手册建议医生考虑尽可能的采用保守的隐私设置,更要注意,并不是所有的信息都可以在网上公开。手册同样提到,大夫和医学生在网络上活动时,有伦理学的责任去声明自己(没有)利益冲突。手册提醒大家,诽谤法律在网络环境中仍然适用,无论是出于个人还是专业角度的评述。
回复

使用道具 举报

bambu 发表于 2011-7-15 16:14:18 | 显示全部楼层
其实这事儿在中国也发生过。% b- T1 Y7 d9 U9 U5 l6 D
那个上围脖的护士。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 06:48 , Processed in 0.056292 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.