[复制链接]
epiman 发表于 2007-11-4 15:04:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

2 z. }. P6 o$ s3 w                               
登录/注册后可看大图
! w8 C: M8 L! p0 }* e+ l
By Barbara Canton, Wayne Erdman, Jeff Irvine, Louis Lim, Fran McLaren, Roland W Meisel, David Tallach Miller, Jacob Speijer,
( f& w: m. z& B, Y  T2 @$ w0 XPublisher: McGraw-Hill Ryerson School
% u# o2 P! C5 _  B$ H2 uNumber Of Pages: 676
* l7 c. C7 t+ |% T) ZPublication Date: 2002-08-19   m' z5 h8 w) T, S) ~& n+ j# x
Sales Rank: 3294
# y# q) Y: F$ o# c$ i' c1 Z8 [ISBN / ASIN: 0070917140
8 i2 ]. Z# z' I/ e* u# tEAN: 9780070917149
- Q9 P' ]. v$ q7 a" }/ dBinding: Hardcover $ V+ R/ M& ]3 `- Z1 L3 y' b
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Ryerson School
. N* \9 C% z$ S+ D, TStudio: McGraw-Hill Ryerson School
- u, y* @+ g3 m' j9 QThis text provides students with a basic foundation in the concepts and skills of managing data. The major objective of the text is to provide students with the mathematical foundation, and the research and technological skills, to successfully complete a major culminating project on a topic of interest to them.
* N2 I  t& Y$ a) tStudents access data through print and internet sources to use in the exercise questions as well as the completion of small projects that prepare them for the successful completion of the culminating project. The text integrates the optional use of technology tools such as dynamic statistical software, graphing calculators, and spreadsheets in such a way that classes and students with limited access to these technology tools are accommodated. ; R0 r! O; A; v
Features
& w+ B6 ^) U2 i- Built on the very best of McGraw-Hill Ryerson's math texts: numerous exercises to maximize student comprehension; quality investigations for both concept development and assessment; concepts developed in the context of meaningful real world applications / Y5 s8 b! a+ [& x( d$ F" u
- Easy-to-follow process integrated throughout the text for accomplishing the course culminating project that integrates the expectations of the course ' Q5 a3 P  \1 g
- Four smaller projects provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills required to successfully complete their culminating project 0 c( d: n, u$ I5 S+ }8 A
- Projects provide an opportunity for open-ended assessment of students' application of the skills and comprehension of the concepts of the course ) ?, K4 V/ U1 j+ H2 y
- Assessment tools, both in-text and TR support
) j: r' a, [, b3 ]" \- All concepts are summarized at the end of each section for easy reference and reviewed with thought provoking communication questions 6 o! X/ G$ F- B6 q) c8 k
- Exercise set and chapter test questions are correlated to the Achievement Chart & G3 y$ N# E8 z
- Prerequisite Skills and Technology appendices to support independent learning, and provide quick how-to references for previously learned skills and technology tool key strokes
* J  N" w+ Q; F$ |3 R& N# s- Fully integrated technology
4 g- L* z. w8 R* f; U: K- Comprehensive review of previously learned skills and concepts prepare students for the new concepts in each chapter ! f- d% [' N  M- ?; [/ i+ K1 q, h  x4 e
- Comprehensive chapter reviews provide section-by-section review of concepts learned in the chapter
, S4 K& ^( A$ @; G7 H& F6 l) ~- Chapter tests provide a sample test-taking experience based on the concepts in the chapter , M7 H( e  C8 ?3 Q+ e' c- q; g+ t
- Cumulative reviews
/ ?# ]  [% C( J( b% f, ]& q# l
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 10 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
手背 发表于 2008-4-18 10:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
好书啊,哈哈,终于找到了
回复

使用道具 举报

platypus 发表于 2008-7-5 10:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
应该是偏向于数理方向的,可惜威望不够,加油啊
回复

使用道具 举报

chouble 发表于 2009-2-28 10:43:30 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

naivearies 发表于 2009-3-25 11:05:35 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,多多打打基础总是好的~
回复

使用道具 举报

winnerljt 发表于 2009-7-7 22:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
啥意思?看不懂,好东西应该大家分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:36 , Processed in 0.058125 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.