注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

/ |3 L; S$ P9 K' x+ E8 R                               
登录/注册后可看大图
2 T9 a2 `0 ]) T7 b$ n* m

, x& F+ V/ ~4 j% b9 w  rEditorial Reviews
4 v0 z9 M1 F  |Review! r2 N+ M8 s1 P/ z( I  P
As a summary of some of the currently most modern approaches to design and analysis, this is a welcome addition for both personal and institutional libraries.
6 L# l; j. `7 j; o7 @4 O5 uClinical Trials
5 [/ @# f0 K* G1 f$ v8 [7 c; Z# F" P" {; P6 L* B9 P7 A
This volume is a collection of 12 excellent chapters by researchers with extensive experience with research in biostatistics. The researchers are knowledgeable with both the underlying theory and the practical difficulties encountered in clinical trials research. The book is a recommended purchase for research libraries.: J/ W1 R/ Q) b+ d5 G2 d' ]
-Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 49, 2005
7 h! r- F, B: ~. U' P. ]6 k' E. X( t5 g2 u% D+ I5 i
Twenty contributions provide a wide range of experience in the discipline…well written, clear and concise...provides an excellent source of reference material...provides interesting reading with new methodology clearly explained…makes an important contribution to the field…figures, tables, examples, summaries, discussions and conclusions are well presented. I liked the useful index of clinical trials and index of abbreviations at the end of the book…examples provide for interesting reading. I recommend this book. It makes a worthwhile addition to any medical science and/or statistics library." W: y: J" Z, A- ]: }
-ISCB News, December 2004# M. j9 F& e  b5 o1 ]
1 M5 F6 D0 D- _9 K& Y
This book provides excellent survey articles on most commonly used biostatistical tools for clinical research. The articles cover the whole range of clinical research… This book is recommended for biostatistics graduate students and practitioners. I support this recommendation.
# [2 N% ~9 \( j" g-Zentralblatt MATH
9 `. |, A2 Q: c* H) J3 x' i) t$ Y2 d) W
…contains a dozen research articles by experts illustrating modern (Bayesian and frequentist's) statistical approaches to design and analysis for drug development. …Biostatisticians and clinical scientists will like this book and find it highly useful.# a& X1 J$ X& q
-Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, Vol. 75, No. 9, Sept. 2005# e# D, L7 v9 p7 q5 c0 A
, m  P; i( k( f1 @$ L5 i
…recommend[ed]….written in a style that explains the methods rather than one that simply trieds to impress you with how clever the authors are.  V3 Q4 t' o8 T: u) X0 Q
-Pharmaceutical Statistics
+ n! E! _# m: x5 B# a0 wProduct Description9 h1 k; ]8 M1 Q! h, z6 w' x9 _$ Q# y% @
From aspects of early trials to complex modeling problems, this useful reference summarizes current methodology used in the design and analysis of clinical trials. Chapters are contributed by internationally revered methodologists experienced in clinical trials practice.

Advances in Clinical Trial Biostatistics.part1.rar

1000 KB, 下载次数: 32, 下载积分: 钢镚 -1 分, 参与 1 贴

Advances in Clinical Trial Biostatistics.part2.rar

224.11 KB, 下载次数: 23, 下载积分: 钢镚 -1 分, 参与 1 贴

楼主| easylife 发表于 2007-9-15 09:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

2Re:Advances in Clinical Trial:Biostatistics

Nancy Geller has done a great job in gathering together the top industrial biostatisticians to write chapter articles on some recent advances in clinical trial methodology that is of very useful in today's clinical trials. There are 12 chapters in the book. Each chapter represents a current research paper in clinical trials.
回复

使用道具 举报

river33617 发表于 2007-10-28 20:07:11 | 显示全部楼层
怎么下载不了?
回复

使用道具 举报

river33617 发表于 2007-10-28 20:35:46 | 显示全部楼层
怎么老是下载不了阿? 难道是因为用了firefox?
回复

使用道具 举报

binbinvox 发表于 2008-4-17 11:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
这个对药学临床也不错啊
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:17 , Processed in 0.064549 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.