立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10003|回复: 3

[分享] Eating smartly reduces risk of contracting bird flu

[复制链接]
epiman 发表于 2009-1-28 11:40:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
30钢镚
BEIJING, Dec. 9 -- Chicken and other poultry carry no risk of passing on bird flu to people if cooked properly, according to a recent joint statement by world health leaders.
% f& x) j8 x. h8 G) [# H* q+ ?
! p; a. z0 R6 ~! z: M) P2 I    The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) offered the advice to national food safety authorities amid growing concern over the avian influenza outbreak.
% c1 T- {! t8 c; E* t" a/ n1 Z+ i- e) p5 s6 ^$ v
    It warned birds from flocks carrying with the disease should not be allowed to enter the food chain.
, H$ S" z. R1 k2 T9 }3 u" Q) W
+ z* `" u3 m6 ~' M* f$ b    Bird flu has infected millions of poultry in the world this year and at least 133 people, including 69 deaths.
5 l. Q+ M7 B& u& c8 c+ G% j1 B
* i9 ~2 j5 m& H% v    In areas without outbreaks of avian influenza in poultry, there is no risk that consumers could be exposed to the virus via the handling or consumption of poultry or related products, the statement said. & h( n7 `- ~7 f! I

5 H- z. U' P3 v$ Z* S! p( y. k    In areas where poultry has been infected, consumers are being advised to cook meat such as chicken, duck, goose, turkey and guinea-fowl at or above 70 C. ! K+ l' k( l) W  R- D

5 C! N. o9 ?1 U# P, w, x0 O    Health leaders said the higher temperatures would kill any traces of the H5N1 virus and make the meat safe to eat.
9 @6 ?5 r* m; N9 n
7 p' F1 J; [. @+ J- ^& k$ O    To date, there is no evidence that people have become infected after eating contaminated poultry meat that has been properly cooked.
2 ~' ^5 f8 q& ]
9 M  F2 U8 n% R3 Z/ {9 K0 U    Infection channels 0 N1 r6 k5 q3 S+ A/ p: j, `% |
0 g% b# B# @" N" e& f, \- H( t" e
    From the information currently available, a large number of confirmed human cases of bird flu came during the home slaughtering and subsequent handling of diseased or dead birds prior to cooking. 5 }  T$ [! j( B  E" S
  r% ]8 z# @; {7 p, c1 J
    FAO and WHO emphasized that slaughtering infected birds poses the greatest risk of the virus being passed on to humans. ) `. i0 u* z( U4 H+ D) A

6 l" P5 i2 p: x2 ]8 V4 v% O- {    Most strains of avian influenza are mainly found in the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts of infected birds, and not in the meat itself.
! h/ o+ t8 F0 B# h& {- }/ c; n9 C) F) U" B" o( W# _& v; b$ S
    However, highly pathogenic viruses, such as the H5N1 strain, spread to virtually all parts of an infected bird. & ~" x6 D+ K5 ]4 D) Y1 X6 w0 ?: q
6 N5 n) c' O  n6 |, R; ~
    Infected poultry also excrete the virus in their faeces.
& G8 A7 C) q: E; Q, ]# v+ O1 m8 x  o
    Exposure to humans, such as slaughterers, might also occur when the virus is inhaled through dust and contact with surfaces contaminated with the virus. ! j, x! _, ^; u& [
0 B$ L1 d# k2 A) w
    People are being warned that in areas where birds are often sold alive, the practices of home slaughtering, defeathering, and eviscerating can increase the exposure to potentially contaminated parts of the poultry.
# Y  `. T9 f! }# Y2 y% @7 |  t9 a2 R( k& j9 O
    It is not always possible to differentiate infected and non-infected birds in areas that have outbreaks.
4 y+ Y! F# e' W/ b$ g, `' G- `: e+ ^2 O# b0 @( G
    Some, such as domestic ducks, may harbour the virus without displaying symptoms. 8 X4 U, o3 K/ F% S7 _' F+ A* t" L
/ i, c5 `- r! i; Q) r* B6 Y$ M5 n
    People are being urged to be fully informed about preventive measures, including the use of protective equipment.
- k, [8 U$ _0 ?8 w/ M3 q) t0 p% s1 i# \5 i+ J0 J* l8 p# V6 f
Good hygienic practices 6 d  @6 z, x0 r6 \; C( ~0 c

- L5 B& L1 R7 d4 B( a# i    The FAO and WHO are urging the practice of slaughtering and eating infected birds in households, whether diseased or already dead, to be stopped. ; |2 f6 p( J& w2 v
& ?/ _; g+ D9 u3 q; r7 o' J" @& o
    The birds should also not be used for animal feed.
8 ?5 O& r' a; j6 B/ M. f2 z9 n$ d" Q9 x
    Even in areas or countries suffering outbreaks, the likelihood of infected poultry entering an industrialized slaughtering and processing chain, and eventually being marketed and handled by consumers or restaurant workers, is considered to be very low, FAO and WHO said.
, }# ]  K! c2 A" k* E7 ?$ H- h% P. c! P' [: I" Q( ]+ L, g
    They added that good hygienic practices, such as high cooking temperatures, will further contribute to the safety of cooked poultry meat.
  a/ S$ E* I; V5 z$ t6 _" ~- a9 W1 g
    Proper vaccination of domestic poultry is considered to be a useful tool by health leaders as part of an overall integrated strategy for the control of highly pathogenic avian influenza strains.
8 J- a  r5 {' \  s0 [2 j( [2 q0 d, U/ }0 c' G5 P& u
    But it must be implemented in accordance with existing standards and procedures for vaccination, they added, . Y! O' C0 a) _3 N# k+ p
6 M% _$ J: h3 z; ~9 R" p: Q& n
    With appropriate monitoring programmes in place, vaccinated poultry can enter the food chain without particular risk for the consumer. " r! z" U$ p/ v1 }
- c7 s! ]; E! `4 s1 ~) X
    Highly pathogenic strains of the avian influenza virus can also be found inside and on the surface of eggs laid by infected birds.
7 n1 s* o2 t# u1 d
* w/ L  C4 M+ i5 C, [! n% B    Although sick birds will normally stop producing eggs, eggs laid in the early phase of the disease could contain viruses in the egg-white and yolk as well as on the surface of the shell.
, z- z7 q- B9 W; |0 N2 h# k
7 z; A  B5 C2 c% @# U% w    Proper cooking, however, inactivates the virus present inside the eggs.
& I" d7 m' ]! I5 @& Z' K/ l% k* V/ D! w- y( L9 v# J$ D
    Pasteurization used by industry for liquid egg products is also effective in inactivating it. 8 d7 p& ^3 a2 C' Y0 I

3 z( m2 f% b" y: X: }3 c, n    But eggs from areas with outbreaks in poultry should not be consumed raw or only partially cooked, such as with runny yolk, FAO and WHO said. / L0 v$ b! J4 z
3 P, W' i$ M8 O; B
    However, as with meat, there is no evidence to date to suggest that people have been infected with bird flu by eating eggs or egg products if cooked properly. 9 b$ X, ^' i& X7 z2 Y
/ ^; M% ]6 u+ B
    Recommended practices
5 S5 q. S% ~: U9 G9 n  ~: X8 w2 F, V; ~$ I% k
    Recommended good hygienic practices that have been issued to reduce exposure to the virus in areas with outbreaks in poultry are:
! E8 |8 O  J: ~/ Y2 {9 K+ q
1 Z; n% p/ n% k1 a7 U  p    No birds from flocks with disease should enter the food chain. . w: J2 N4 `6 J! R# u' v" o
" G" n# Z- e9 i1 }9 F; w: g4 U6 m
    Do not eat raw poultry parts, including raw blood, or raw eggs in or from areas with outbreaks in poultry. * Q3 s* v9 F$ Q7 u% I) u

# V( `3 p8 s. ~' q    Separate raw meat from cooked or ready-to-eat foods to avoid contamination.
8 c- |& O: |1 R( t, {3 l4 H
: I% e6 r: [! o1 @3 e0 S0 Y7 G    Do not use the same chopping board or knife.
8 q8 `# c0 w( C- \' y' m5 Q+ v/ e1 c
    Do not handle both raw and cooked foods without washing your hands in between and do not place cooked meat back on the same plate or surface it was on prior to cooking.
; ~& K2 @* {4 Z/ ?8 I# ]% K
/ j% s  l" j. ?/ z+ K+ F& R    Do not use raw or soft-boiled eggs in food preparations that will not be heat treated or cooked. * Q- t9 O- }' S3 X. [8 [

# z. _9 `: ?  z* i    Wash your hands and keep them clean. After handling frozen or thawed raw poultry or eggs, wash your hands thoroughly with soap. 3 V  S1 i3 g  W' Z' T

$ F' e  u* {+ H/ N3 F    Wash and disinfect all surfaces and utensils that have been in contact with the raw meat.
: F$ R; V4 W" J9 j7 p7 k! Y0 b* H$ u+ ^4 |
    Cook thoroughly: Thorough cooking of poultry meat will inactivate the virus.
6 W& k; w5 y# O" d! {, N, C
  o4 _. P- W. T% F    Either ensure that the poultry meat reaches 70 C at the centre of the product ("piping" hot) or that the meat is not pink in any part.
; U4 J3 X7 B) e. n2 p. w2 X8 R6 D" n) W4 u5 m  j
    Egg yolks should not liquid.
& W% H: L7 C/ g0 Z/ k3 r6 [
! \; U* D, I* m! ~# p8 D( Z% ^# e    (Source: China Daily)

最佳答案

查看完整内容

Eating smartly reduces risk of contracting bird flu 合理膳食降低禽流感的传染危险性 BEIJING, Dec. 9 -- Chicken and other poultry carry no risk of passing on bird flu to people if cooked properly, according to a recent joint statement by world health leaders. 北京,12月9日—世界卫生领袖最近的一份联合声明声称:如果鸡及其他家禽得到合理烹调,它们就不具备传播禽流感的危险性。 The United Nation ...
monydwh 发表于 2009-1-28 11:40:33 | 显示全部楼层

Eating smartly reduces risk of contracting bird flu

! w) K: Z, E% }. J合理膳食降低禽流感的传染危险性/ z5 n" s4 W) p. @
BEIJING, Dec. 9 -- Chicken and other poultry carry no risk of passing on bird flu to people if cooked properly, according to a recent joint statement by world health leaders.   a+ u6 W6 y3 B( D/ k0 |3 S5 w1 J
北京,12月9日—世界卫生领袖最近的一份联合声明声称:如果鸡及其他家禽得到合理烹调,它们就不具备传播禽流感的危险性。& u. z, {: g7 L& b

+ d0 q- K' e% b    The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) offered the advice to national food safety authorities amid growing concern over the avian influenza outbreak.
% j1 S. y- x& T面对越来越受关注的人禽流感的暴发,联合国食农组织和世界卫生组织向国家食品安全部门提出了此建议。
1 _" V5 C: v$ M( W5 [! y& F- Z8 i$ }1 g8 }7 U5 T8 R5 h- R" z
    It warned birds from flocks carrying with the disease should not be allowed to enter the food chain.
% P3 k) j; |) P% s! L+ j- l它警告:携带此病毒的禽类不应被允许计入食物链中。
" P* L" V$ J# b1 r$ A4 z) G. t; p5 b7 P
    Bird flu has infected millions of poultry in the world this year and at least 133 people, including 69 deaths.
  c/ n+ @! _" O' S" @3 O今年禽流感病毒已经感染了数百万的家禽以及至少133个人,包括死亡的69例。
+ o, S- I+ ^6 O- j) ~9 ]- i; G
0 x& @! V- V3 j" c. P1 e) S    In areas without outbreaks of avian influenza in poultry, there is no risk that consumers could be exposed to the virus via the handling or consumption of poultry or related products, the statement said. ! T: t' a; }3 h" v: R$ S0 ?
报告书宣称,在没有家禽暴发禽流感的地区,不存在消费者通过加工、食用禽类或相关产品而暴露于禽流感病毒的危险性。) n& O9 g1 r8 `* h: [- I
0 v: s% n2 ~/ f+ G9 g
    In areas where poultry has been infected, consumers are being advised to cook meat such as chicken, duck, goose, turkey and guinea-fowl at or above 70 C. ) K: H" S; Z7 u9 Z
在禽类已被感染的地区,报告书建议消费者在70 C或以上烹调禽肉,如鸡、鸭、鹅、火鸡和珍珠鸡。) y0 R- A* w  F: y) G5 F/ o
3 a- x  m( G2 F% L+ f) ]# Q8 _
    Health leaders said the higher temperatures would kill any traces of the H5N1 virus and make the meat safe to eat. " r* M6 L2 r4 B: i6 w# W
卫生部门领袖们言称,较高的烹调温度可以杀灭H5N1病毒,使得禽肉安全可食。
6 T- p) `  m; p; j4 b" X7 B8 v
) V5 T9 Q% W' n( i+ K    To date, there is no evidence that people have become infected after eating contaminated poultry meat that has been properly cooked. . Y% B0 ]5 V: |* r7 a! t
迄今为止,还没有证据证明人们在食用已被污染、但经过合理烹调的禽肉后,被感染的证据& N8 V3 L) e5 e/ l" C

7 w1 b2 ?0 d/ _4 ?+ H: f" c
9 j5 [* @) t, g5 G6 {( P Infection channels 传播途径3 n2 B9 D, K  `7 T& H
    From the information currently available, a large number of confirmed human cases of bird flu came during the home slaughtering and subsequent handling of diseased or dead birds prior to cooking. : E: a" s# D$ r
从现有可得的信息可知“许多被确认的人禽流感病例的产生,是因为,在烹饪之前家庭式宰杀病禽或死禽及之后的加工过程。+ ~- j, ^/ M2 {3 b8 P/ l. U
. F, J* T3 [7 o! b1 G7 S
    FAO and WHO emphasized that slaughtering infected birds poses the greatest risk of the virus being passed on to humans. & X' p( b# P! A$ g/ {8 r
食农组织和世界卫生组织强调:宰杀已感染的家禽是病毒传染给人的、危险性最高的途径。: L$ q0 f, ^  |

- a$ p8 j2 i4 m6 _    Most strains of avian influenza are mainly found in the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts of infected birds, and not in the meat itself. 3 D: X7 G0 C% Q# |) i$ U& w: X
大多种系的禽流感病毒主要是在已感染禽类的呼吸道和胃肠道中发现的,而不是在肌肉里面。
6 c4 p% e9 M5 S
8 m; ]# T& C$ x0 g8 O1 b    However, highly pathogenic viruses, such as the H5N1 strain, spread to virtually all parts of an infected bird.
5 a- i1 U* M2 ?! X尽管如此,高致病性禽流感病毒,如H5N1型禽流感病毒,可以分布于感染禽类的任何组织。1 `; U6 ?* {8 |5 L9 r( \! C3 B6 a2 g

9 K3 {/ B2 ~" b: N    Infected poultry also excrete the virus in their faeces.
' L  p: |, Y$ d! T& ?1 X感染家禽还可以通过粪便排出病毒。
) J0 u+ R% {1 D' T* h% O
+ j3 ^( I9 M! G* @/ r    Exposure to humans, such as slaughterers, might also occur when the virus is inhaled through dust and contact with surfaces contaminated with the virus.
! U( u$ [5 B8 f) \人的暴露,如屠夫,也可通过尘埃吸入、或通过接触被病毒污染的表面发生," m0 I+ k$ @, k# V% v

Z# c! W, {3 o; P  m6 `    People are being warned that in areas where birds are often sold alive, the practices of home slaughtering, defeathering, and eviscerating can increase the exposure to potentially contaminated parts of the poultry.
4 K1 @5 v- U6 O# G& _% S1 Q报告书警告人们:在禽类常被活卖的地区,家庭式宰杀、去毛、去内脏等行为会增加暴露于存在潜在感染组织的家禽的机会。
. `. ?' X, `* c& W7 X+ N+ [8 p% |$ ~
    It is not always possible to differentiate infected and non-infected birds in areas that have outbreaks. 7 Z3 ]. K' s: P, D+ r8 {8 J
要在暴发地区区分感染和未感染禽类不太可能。+ `8 a) g; ~/ B% R+ v, k  T

% ?) C+ }' \  T2 U* `) U    Some, such as domestic ducks, may harbour the virus without displaying symptoms. * d. G5 N" U; |4 t
有些禽类,像家养的鸭子,可能携带此病毒,但不显示任何症状。
) s9 ]0 }/ m/ U$ S) V  r
' U# a+ P6 U- k    People are being urged to be fully informed about preventive measures, including the use of protective equipment. , s. c/ A" n/ X3 N0 |% b6 m6 z1 _
报告书催促人们全面学习预防措施,包括使用保护性设备。) L. t/ p0 T6 q: X
$ }. R3 r$ s: h  [. [8 |) Y
- C1 U; ^2 b, n1 K) S
Good hygienic practices
# O  g7 X- G) k8 p! W' g良好的卫生行为
8 q% m& F2 i4 |) S8 L  n/ E" l    The FAO and WHO are urging the practice of slaughtering and eating infected birds in households, whether diseased or already dead, to be stopped.
  E6 ?% M$ N4 s食农组织和世界卫生组织催促人们停止在家庭内宰杀和食用已感染的禽类,无论是病禽还是已经死了的。. k1 e# b3 g3 h; s7 k( v+ r4 k
) A0 b  G- ^1 [+ @6 o& B
The birds should also not be used for animal feed. ) f8 N* C9 q9 X( }, C* K
也不能用作动物的饲料。% Y" ^$ N  }! g6 B
. Y2 t# t/ F; a9 }  T1 D! Z
    Even in areas or countries suffering outbreaks, the likelihood of infected poultry entering an industrialized slaughtering and processing chain, and eventually being marketed and handled by consumers or restaurant workers, is considered to be very low, FAO and WHO said. 0 F; |8 M+ E$ e
食农组织和世界卫生组织宣称,即使在禽流感暴发的国家或地区,感染家禽进入工业化宰杀加工链以及最终进入市场、被消费者或餐馆厨师加工的可能性也相当低。
- n: K! m9 O3 L# z
* Y0 j6 [/ U& L5 r    They added that good hygienic practices, such as high cooking temperatures, will further contribute to the safety of cooked poultry meat.
. e) Y+ m3 K- i/ |( R: D0 A他们补充道:良好的卫生行为,比如高温烹调,可以进一步增强熟禽肉的安全性。4 T& F) Y- D: n( r& q
6 ?( P) }( i  L
    Proper vaccination of domestic poultry is considered to be a useful tool by health leaders as part of an overall integrated strategy for the control of highly pathogenic avian influenza strains.
. I0 L4 x; N4 \  p' G3 `  j# q卫生部门领袖认为家养禽类的适当免疫是一个有用的方法,它是控制高致病性禽流感病毒型整体措施的一部分。
: u6 D, D$ o/ b4 j2 F% m0 \9 ?$ t( w. E: U3 b% G
    But it must be implemented in accordance with existing standards and procedures for vaccination, they added,
6 V$ c( J4 g! g3 \但这必须与现有的免疫标准和程序相一致。8 ]* k2 ^; `  |) C+ J* L
, x% T; @! b! d* w
    With appropriate monitoring programmes in place, vaccinated poultry can enter the food chain without particular risk for the consumer. 5 ]# S9 z/ S5 R! Y
在适当可行的监控计划下,已经过免疫的家禽可以进入食物链,它对消费者不具有特殊的危险性。6 a8 @6 j- ~7 K) U, |5 ], s2 Q' W) J
1 b- Y, @3 [- U
    Highly pathogenic strains of the avian influenza virus can also be found inside and on the surface of eggs laid by infected birds. " d& K8 Q, M- G5 r: o# N
高致病性禽流感病毒也可在已感染禽类所下的鸡蛋内部和外表面发现。
) [9 P8 d- z0 Z3 ]
9 M, n7 j1 w0 f/ Y8 Q    Although sick birds will normally stop producing eggs, eggs laid in the early phase of the disease could contain viruses in the egg-white and yolk as well as on the surface of the shell. # a' T* I! B# |
虽然正常情况下病禽会停止产蛋,但病禽患病早期所下的蛋的蛋白、蛋清和蛋壳表面同样会包括病毒。# R+ {5 Z6 F; |
  X$ A2 A* @$ x4 h9 r7 n( f* a
    Proper cooking, however, inactivates the virus present inside the eggs. 1 K" H3 J$ C2 ~; F8 R
然而,合理的烹调可以使蛋内存在的病毒失活。( A$ D6 f. ?2 m! Q4 R8 N

/ H# v: M$ r5 _& q    Pasteurization used by industry for liquid egg products is also effective in inactivating it. 2 i* ~6 A1 `" g5 Z
液态蛋类产品的生产企业所使用的巴氏灭菌法,在使病毒失活方面也是有效的。1 B% W7 n$ N( O
6 ~3 W! U, B+ q- @1 T4 c
    But eggs from areas with outbreaks in poultry should not be consumed raw or only partially cooked, such as with runny yolk, FAO and WHO said.
) {" z$ Q  j* U: O+ c) H( l但是来源于禽流感暴发地区的禽蛋不应被生吃或仅仅烹调一部分,如食用还是液态的蛋黄。
, K, W8 D" P2 c* P) k
# N6 t. Z. U' }" f    However, as with meat, there is no evidence to date to suggest that people have been infected with bird flu by eating eggs or egg products if cooked properly.
: f. H+ j1 c5 M# M2 _然而,就像禽肉一样,迄今为止,还没有证据证明人们在食用经过合理烹调的蛋类或蛋产品后,被感染的证据
# X) c( z3 R/ C) v$ P
% p+ Q! n$ O( J- i* ]% |% c% h3 k/ {$ M& D/ w2 X$ a8 v
    Recommended practices + S& m9 g% u) h& {  f) j" _* {
建议采取措施1 y4 F; x8 i" G0 v" [. C
    Recommended good hygienic practices that have been issued to reduce exposure to the virus in areas with outbreaks in poultry are: ( ^2 Y* a! P- x7 [( ^5 v9 _2 g$ q
建议采取如下卫生措施,以降低暴发地区暴露于禽流感病毒的机会:* }) S! \  q# h" Q9 \9 b

: S7 y+ f8 y3 B2 C& w9 j    No birds from flocks with disease should enter the food chain. 9 m, K6 O3 }% C
来源于患病禽畜的禽类不应进入食物链中。
/ u2 B: D1 A$ K2 E# o3 Z% S9 \! z
  u  e0 \5 Z8 g8 p: k1 A) i    Do not eat raw poultry parts, including raw blood, or raw eggs in or from areas with outbreaks in poultry.
2 h0 E; q* W: k6 r& F. G  H" D8 }不要生吃家禽组织,包括血和来源于暴发地区的禽蛋。
& s" m0 O& \8 l+ \" O# u# e# u/ N% a2 D8 X
    Separate raw meat from cooked or ready-to-eat foods to avoid contamination. & `% |  w/ ]* f8 `1 O  p) V
将生肉和熟肉以及可直接食用的食物分开,以避免污染。
2 H0 ?# E4 V- @; A+ u$ y2 `3 ]3 g& ?' W# j, ?
    Do not use the same chopping board or knife.
6 X& U  Z* [# G9 h. _: H不要用同一个案板或刀子。+ d. a7 f4 ?2 g9 l% v
, ~. x& |# U7 S0 X6 w6 f! L* k
    Do not handle both raw and cooked foods without washing your hands in between and do not place cooked meat back on the same plate or surface it was on prior to cooking. ( R9 S) V! m( S2 r6 w4 W" \
不要再不洗手的情况下,同时加工处理生食和熟食,也不要将熟肉放回烹调之前的同一个盘子或桌面上。
/ Z4 g: J5 O& b! J" \# ~) T6 N6 x# A6 b. F5 X! [
    Do not use raw or soft-boiled eggs in food preparations that will not be heat treated or cooked. ! K  D( D& y3 ?2 F& b1 ^
在准备不需经过加热或烹调的食物时,不要使用生蛋或水煮蛋。
' v/ F/ [! J* p' }' _8 y7 ]7 k8 T. E/ E4 S2 b& d" ?1 S4 F6 H
    Wash your hands and keep them clean. After handling frozen or thawed raw poultry or eggs, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
7 F5 Y) E' u1 C1 ~! ~8 G2 g记得洗手并保持干净。在加工处理已冰冻或融化的生禽肉或禽蛋后,用肥皂将手彻底洗干净。2 V+ N3 {, H4 m1 L$ r! T
/ I/ E/ ~6 b9 g5 q
    Wash and disinfect all surfaces and utensils that have been in contact with the raw meat.
% ]  E* k2 u+ O! [; s3 O* y3 n洗消所有与生肉接触过的表面和炊具。
* K% n  d* O" k4 F
  [2 E; {$ [$ X" ^% M    Cook thoroughly: Thorough cooking of poultry meat will inactivate the virus.
8 q: ]) v4 e5 P# o: o彻底烹调:使病毒失活。: r" G  u! Y7 i" ]
8 t# w6 g# L9 ]$ a% Q' j
    Either ensure that the poultry meat reaches 70 C at the centre of the product ("piping" hot) or that the meat is not pink in any part.
8 m& L# {% L# q3 F/ [确保禽肉的中心温度达到70C以上,或者使肉的任一部分不再是粉红色。2 @( [# o' x- L* o  a

5 v& \1 O7 _/ b" d* z! C    Egg yolks should not liquid. 6 p; `* E& @, @: V% U
蛋黄不能是半生不熟的液态。
- W  O# q: P& R9 H' ]8 @: ~* K# L( g( F
    (Source: China Daily)4 l2 t  l  ?+ n- a$ F; l& \) A& F- C
文章来源:中国日报
回复

使用道具 举报

yanzi131 发表于 2009-2-2 15:32:16 | 显示全部楼层

对此文的翻译,我也有些想法,试着翻译了一下,不为钢镚,只为练习。
回复

使用道具 举报

yanzi131 发表于 2009-2-2 15:34:56 | 显示全部楼层

北京12月9日——根据世界卫生组织专家最近的一项联合声明,鸡和其他家禽如果妥善烹煮,则不存在向人传播禽流感的风险。2 F' r9 N. n4 a: R
    联合国粮农组织(FAO)和世界卫生组织(WHO)日益关注禽流感疫情,向国家食品安全部门提出建议。建议要求,禁止携带病毒的禽类进入食物链。
# u# q& B- l& t" l/ j6 {    今年,禽流感病毒已感染全球数百万的家禽和至少133人,其中69人已死亡。 ) T0 X, w+ M9 G" h+ S. X/ e" Y8 [4 r; I" q
    声明指出,在尚无禽流感爆发的地区,消费者因加工或食用禽类及其相关产品而感染该病毒的风险为零。而在已出现家禽感染的地区,则建议消费者在烹饪肉类,如鸡,鸭,鹅,火鸡和珍珠鸡时,须达到或超过70℃。- c/ A* ], Z; M% |( p
    医学专家表示,高温可杀灭所有亚型的H5N1病毒,确保肉类的食用安全。迄今为止,尚无证据可证明,人因食用烹饪完全的感染禽类而致病。 3 n! H* S/ d# y: V3 E/ G' k

4 D! ~8 Y: o7 p& p/ j2 N感染途径
' S6 W0 B1 q9 r" e7 l; H1 r
0 K3 J8 K% {4 T: W4 i& t- T    从目前掌握的资料,大部分人禽流感患者是在屠宰禽类及烹饪前加工病、死禽过程中感染此病的。% \8 v1 R# v" x! D# {! g1 A* i
    粮农组织和世卫组织强调,屠宰病禽是人感染禽流感病毒的最主要危险因素。大多数禽流感病毒株存在于受感染禽类的呼吸道和胃肠道,肌肉中则不存在。但是,高致病性禽流感病毒,如H5N1病毒,几乎可遍布感染禽类的所有组织部位。感染家禽还可从其粪便排出病毒。人接触病毒,如屠夫,可能因吸入含病毒的粉尘或直接接触病毒而致病。
, y& T; Y2 b+ B4 y: O! n/ C    专家警告:在销售活禽的地区,居民对活禽的宰杀、去毛、去内脏可增加接触潜在感染家禽的危险。在已爆发禽流感的地区,区分感染和非感染家禽比较困难。有些家禽,如家鸭,可能携带病毒却不表现明显症状。6 E: v8 l2 J" L7 f
    目前,人们正积极建立一系列预防措施,其中包括使用防护设备。 3 p5 |6 U4 A& A
+ {4 n; L# x; W
培养良好的卫生习惯& d4 S* Y+ L" ]6 A; f
. J& B, A+ _0 D* `5 `7 O7 l( \+ @
    联合国粮农组织和世卫组织正紧急呼吁停止加工和食用感染家禽(包括病禽和死禽),同时,也禁止将病禽作为动物饲料。粮农组织和世卫组织宣称,即使在疫情爆发的国家或地区,感染家禽进入工业化屠宰加工链,并最终被销售、消费者或餐厅工人加工的可能性也非常低。
/ {6 B2 D9 A: o, e, ~: u. Y    其次,养成良好的卫生习惯,如高温烹调,可进一步保证家禽肉类的安全。1 }# ~  @$ o% B+ m% s
    另外,研发禽流感疫苗被认为是控制高致病性禽流感综合战略措施的重要环节。但是,专家也认为疫苗研发必须严格执行现有的标准和程序,配以适当的监测方案,确保接种疫苗的家禽零风险地进入食物链。
* D4 p- `1 B6 p5 J* o% Y7 K  b    高致病性禽流感病毒可在感染禽蛋的内部和表面检出。虽然通常情况下病禽会停止产卵,然而在其发病早期,其蛋白、蛋黄以及蛋壳上亦可检出病毒。
+ v( {  k3 P. Z1 _* @: ^    合理烹饪,灭活蛋内部的病毒。工业液体蛋制品加工过程中采用巴氏消毒法,可有效灭活病毒。但出产于疫区的禽蛋,不能生或半生食用,如食用流黄蛋。
' ?! M# {1 a. ~/ b, n3 ?, ]3 P    截至目前,尚无证据表明,人通过食用妥善烹煮的禽肉、禽蛋及其制品感染禽流感。! T+ o/ l" U1 {* A* Q. t' v9 u
0 B. P+ X+ s8 [/ K1 a" j+ \
推荐方法
" m9 \5 c6 Z+ h/ ], v5 N0 Q, H) s8 U0 ~5 @4 ?9 W& }
    推广良好的卫生习惯,以降低疫区内接触病毒的机率:
, y- A0 [, t1 ]- W& v" ]& `7 V    严防病禽入口;禁止生食疫区的家禽,包括家禽的血液、蛋;生肉、熟食要分开存放,避免污染;生墩熟墩要分开;交叉处理生熟食物要洗手,生食煮熟不回放;生或半生蛋要与冷食、熟食保持距离;勤洗手,在处理冷冻或解冻家禽或蛋类,要用肥皂彻底洗手;清洗和消毒接触过生肉的所有表面和器具;
) U" E. b5 O. c# @3 V    彻底烹煮:彻底烹煮禽肉可灭活禽流感病毒;确保烹饪的中心温度达到70℃,或将肉烹至无粉红色;保证蛋黄不为液态。

评分

参与人数 1钢镚 +10 收起 理由
epiman + 10 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:16 , Processed in 0.064915 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.