立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6301|回复: 2

[分享] China reports fourth death from bird flu

[复制链接]
epiman 发表于 2009-1-28 11:30:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
30钢镚
URUMQI, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- A 31-year-old woman has died of bird flu in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, becoming the fourth death from the disease in the country so far this year, the local health department said Saturday. ) c& \8 |/ z3 s; r

: [# o: T& ~% q9 b- U. z$ x    The woman surnamed Zhang, a resident in the regional capital Urumqi, died at 4:40 a.m. Friday, said Wang Xiaoyan, deputy director of the regional health department.
) z9 V( V; x4 k
& k7 \( R/ \8 R4 K: W. n; D7 h    People who had close contact with Zhang have not shown symptoms of infection yet, said Wang. The official did not give the exact number of these people.
) O2 q3 E! A) n- `, j7 I: h$ \% ?9 b- ^3 e) Y1 G! C
    The woman in Urumqi's Toutunhe district, fell ill on Jan. 10 after she bought live chicken in a poultry market in Changji City, which neighbors Urumqi, and ate the meat, according to Urumqi health authorities. - G+ E2 x+ L* ~  b0 o

7 D# ]8 e0 g# p    She first went to a private clinic and then the Changji City People's Hospital for treatment before finally going to the No. 1 Hospital affiliated with Xinjiang Medical University in Urumqi.
; n7 {9 U- S1 K* U: v; i* X& q  r0 I. }7 r$ U% w$ \4 j) A3 ~
    She was confirmed to have been infected with the H5N1 strain of avian influenza by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention on Saturday.
; u7 k5 W2 M* L$ I* p& X2 v1 S: v! x6 `3 m  C! x7 u
    Xinjiang's agricultural, animal husbandry and health authorities had begun an investigation into the infection source and strengthened inspection of poultry farms to prevent possible epidemic. ( t+ P  |' [, V8 _8 x9 h

. f" n+ J1 y  I- \2 B; v    Three others died of bird flu and another has been infected in the country so far this year. The first death was a 19-year-old woman in Beijing on Jan. 5, followed by a 27-year-old woman in Shandong Province on Jan. 17 and a 16-year-old boy in Hunan Province on Jan. 20.
6 K/ ^; u* H% j
7 M+ U# X0 V+ a( [# H9 A    A 2-year-old girl who was critically ill with the disease was out of danger at a hospital in Shanxi Province on Friday after her vital signs remained stable for six consecutive days.
8 C  y1 w1 S5 H) k% t6 u" H% |  Y. V( e: s1 K; a, w
    The death rate for bird flu patients is above 60 percent. ( c/ G7 ^0 M; j

3 I& x/ A1 \8 m% e  ?: s5 v3 q/ O    The country has warned of an even more challenging situation in preventing the disease from spreading in face of a mass migration, mostly of migrant workers and students, for the traditional Spring Festival, or Lunar New Year, which falls on Jan. 26.
: |' J" h2 h5 d! ?6 _) D3 K7 `& q- L
    The Urumqi city government has set up a task force to prevent and control the virus. It also launched a daily epidemic surveillance and reporting system. $ r- b* z* s: u3 W
) O7 Q2 _; s- i2 q( }+ F: `
/ p) p+ Y; P$ @3 w7 F- n  S

登录/注册后可看大图

) T; \$ B. Q) Z4 w; s$ |2 eWang Xiaoyan (1st, R), deputy director of local health department speaks at the press conference affirming that a 31-year-old woman has died of bird flu in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, on Jan. 24, 2009. The woman, the fourth death from the disease in China so far this year, died at 4:40 a.m. Friday. (Xinhua/Sadat)

最佳答案

查看完整内容

头一次翻译,见笑了! 我试试,呵呵! URUMQI, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- A 31-year-old woman has died of bird flu in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, becoming the fourth death from the disease in the country so far this year, the local health department said Saturday. 乌鲁木齐市,1月24日(新华社报道)--在中国西北的新疆维吾尔自治区,一位31的妇女死于禽流感。周六 ,当地卫生部门称: ...
monydwh 发表于 2009-1-28 11:30:15 | 显示全部楼层
头一次翻译,见笑了!+ D+ y; b) {, K8 v  r( M1 \* O
2 `6 w! f0 i+ r- G. n/ @# F0 Q1 X
我试试,呵呵!  P! O. q1 f9 b: S2 n. Z" H
7 j8 V& w8 ~6 r2 N  W/ E
URUMQI, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- A 31-year-old woman has died of bird flu in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, becoming the fourth death from the disease in the country so far this year, the local health department said Saturday.
/ F( ?+ `4 E+ Z! H" j& Z乌鲁木齐市,1月24日(新华社报道)--在中国西北的新疆维吾尔自治区,一位31的妇女死于禽流感。周六 ,当地卫生部门称:她将成为我国今年迄今为止死于该病的第四例病例。
" T$ B+ ^; }' E* T- p$ A The woman surnamed Zhang, a resident in the regional capital Urumqi, died at 4:40 a.m. Friday, said Wang Xiaoyan, deputy director of the regional health department.
) z: h+ X2 j  g" ?* [* j3 ]  t- l该女士姓张,是该自治区省会乌鲁木齐是的一位居民。自治区卫生部门副主席王晓燕说,张女士死于周五早上4点40分。
# j5 h$ T% g  W5 T, I% k  x
+ x$ j5 U2 }6 k1 I    People who had close contact with Zhang have not shown symptoms of infection yet, said Wang. The official did not give the exact number of these people.
* g6 D6 E% N2 r% g# c王副主席说,与张女士有密切接触的人尚未出现感染症状。目前,官方还没有给出这些人的具体数目。7 ]5 }  ]+ n# M! I+ o0 B& S
    The woman in Urumqi's Toutunhe district, fell ill on Jan. 10 after she bought live chicken in a poultry market in Changji City, which neighbors Urumqi, and ate the meat, according to Urumqi health authorities. & u) m% X7 H* r. |1 L( t
张女士居住在乌市的头屯河区,据乌市卫生部门所言,1月10日,她到昌吉市禽肉市场买了一只活鸡,吃了鸡肉后就病倒了。
3 c1 \" m, n( }7 j    She first went to a private clinic and then the Changji City People's Hospital for treatment before finally going to the No. 1 Hospital affiliated with Xinjiang Medical University in Urumqi. ; Y( l. j: Y7 j% |
发病后,她先到一家私人诊所,随后又到昌吉市人民医院,最后又到乌市新疆医科大学第一附属医院接受治疗。6 y- g$ |, p9 _
    She was confirmed to have been infected with the H5N1 strain of avian influenza by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention on Saturday. . O1 l; P; a6 m
周六,中国疾病与预防中心确认,张女士是感染了H5N1型人禽流感病毒。% A( H- d( G! ^9 R
    Xinjiang's agricultural, animal husbandry and health authorities had begun an investigation into the infection source and strengthened inspection of poultry farms to prevent possible epidemic. 9 i; C/ J5 ^1 L
新疆的农、畜牧业和卫生部门已经开始调查传染源并加强了禽畜牧场的监督,以避免可能产生的流行。
7 M+ \4 j5 l. C8 u* i    Three others died of bird flu and another has been infected in the country so far this year. The first death was a 19-year-old woman in Beijing on Jan. 5, followed by a 27-year-old woman in Shandong Province on Jan. 17 and a 16-year-old boy in Hunan Province on Jan. 20. $ H9 B9 Q. I% J3 J/ q
迄今为止已有另外三人死于禽流感,还有一人已经感染了该病毒。第一个死亡病例是北京的一个19岁女性,死于1月5日;接着是山东省的一位27岁女性,死于1月17日;以及湖南省一位16岁的男生,他死于1月20日.5 {$ V8 z, a, X& U: E
    A 2-year-old girl who was critically ill with the disease was out of danger at a hospital in Shanxi Province on Friday after her vital signs remained stable for six consecutive days. , E5 D: U& {) @5 f8 P" N
周五,陕西省一个两岁的小女孩也感染了该病毒,在生命体征持续稳定六天后,刚刚脱离了危险。
) u2 E3 H& t% r0 u1 ?    The death rate for bird flu patients is above 60 percent. & M8 o3 r/ Z* R# _# ^
    The country has warned of an even more challenging situation in preventing the disease from spreading in face of a mass migration, mostly of migrant workers and students, for the traditional Spring Festival, or Lunar New Year, which falls on Jan. 26.
/ }+ }2 q( x' l! y1 q  [5 A4 A+ k8 @禽流感患者的死亡率超过60%。面对传统春节的来临,亦即农历新年(阳历1月26日),和大量的人口迁徙(主要是打工人员和学生),我国警告一个更严峻的挑战形势,以避免禽流感的扩散。
) n# H# t  I0 S: q& {    The Urumqi city government has set up a task force to prevent and control the virus. It also launched a daily epidemic surveillance and reporting system.
$ ^8 P- s! a* h8 q4 H; P9 ~1 H乌鲁木齐市政府已经成立了专门的任务小组预防及控制该病毒。该省还建立了每日流行监测及报告系统。
回复

使用道具 举报

monydwh 发表于 2009-1-29 15:57:40 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的不够专业,有错的地方,请一定指正!
2 R/ p& q5 }# B0 T6 @7 N% [/ i* e  a
我也提高一下,呵呵!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:18 , Processed in 0.072088 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.