[复制链接]
forrestlin 发表于 2009-1-2 21:25:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Kick the Habit
5 g3 b& L7 N/ ]Thursday, January 1, 2009; 12:00 AM
+ q8 x; U1 v+ u# W6 J( D; N: D  ~. Y9 |, C9 b$ J) H9 m% x
THURSDAY, Jan. 1 (HealthDay News) -- If you plan to kick the smoking habit this New Year, the American Lung Association recommends you start with a solid smoking-cessation plan and be prepared for anything. * P: a" K: o3 P; _" v
"Be aware that smokers have different experiences when they quit," Dr. Norman Edelman, the American Lung Association's chief medical officer, said in a news release. "Some people may feel tired or even easily excitable. Others may feel lightheaded, nervous or irritable, and experience headaches in addition to craving tobacco or sweets. It's important to know that these feelings are normal, and may last for several weeks, but eventually they will pass."
* ^( @' v' V& _7 h3 D) E* `His group offered these tips to those wanting to quit: 6 ^5 G" y7 g& q' t* b2 ~5 N8 E
Discuss over-the-counter and prescription medications to help you quit smoking with your doctor or pharmacist.Pick a date to quit, preferably at a time when stress will not be at a peak, mark it on the calendar and stick to it.Exercise daily. Exercise not only combats the weight gain that often comes with quitting smoking but it also helps to improve your mood and energy levels. Even just walking helps ease the stress of quitting. Maintain a balanced diet, drink lots of water and get plenty of sleep. Seek help and support from family, friends and co-workers. Consider joining a stop-smoking program or support group.
* z* L7 f5 x/ f( p+ \; c; m: z"Quitting smoking is one of the most important things that you can do for your health," Edelman said. "While half of adult smokers will die of lung disease, it's important to remember that it's never too late to quit." + x" i) o' M3 w7 N- T% R
More information
/ C; s# a8 ~# e, iThe American Lung Association has more about how to quit smoking.
8 @$ s" X( g4 y( [) v
; J6 J. X! ^$ r) y2 v- ]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/01/AR2009010100967.html
 楼主| forrestlin 发表于 2009-1-2 21:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
' e( M$ [) R; h/ }
戒烟贴士:$ S/ \; J1 Y2 f: `
1、同你的医生或药师讨论一下对你戒烟有帮助的非处方药和处方药。
' e0 i2 _# R' p2、挑选一个合适的时间戒烟,当痛苦的感觉不最强烈时,在日历上记下这个时间并坚持戒烟。' ?( c1 a4 Y  U$ f$ X6 w2 V) P( |; e: L
3、 天天坚持锻炼。锻炼不仅能阻止由于戒烟引起的体重增加,还能帮助改善你的心情和精神状态。甚至仅仅散步也能帮助减轻戒烟的痛苦。6 w- P3 a$ V1 ^  R: g7 k" I
4、维持一个平衡的膳食,多喝水并保持充足的睡眠。, t3 S9 I0 e* Q4 ~  ~; \
5、从家人、朋友和同事那里寻求帮助和支持。
+ b8 m+ b$ _- z6、可以考虑加入一个戒烟计划或支持团队。
! e0 L& u7 o* ^( H& h. }
4 L. Z& c9 k! j  t9 Gnew words:. u) ?5 j0 K& F3 A6 B6 ~
cessation:停止
( s2 c. n! r& S8 r2 D* u" h4 ^7 gcraving:渴望
" j7 o! C' ?/ [7 R, J4 Z' ]! k
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 16:00 , Processed in 0.051120 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.