关于雾霾方面的英文常识

[复制链接]
李巧凤 发表于 2014-3-12 22:32:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
最近雾霾热度很高,看到了一个网站上的东西很好,拿来分享下,,,,,* d3 S+ E7 d# d; H$ ?6 E; G
词汇积累:
1 Q1 z/ q. p" u5 w5 {% B% R7 ?Popular Science 大众科学" K3 {! _% @/ f7 z5 z  `  ~! E
相对湿度 relative humidity0 L# v/ |* A6 @. }
能见度 visibility9 h. E# t/ `) @% ~0 X9 e
Measurement 计量方式
' C! \/ `0 ~2 O" K: Y# R. a6 x4 UAQJ(Air Quality Index)大气质量指数8 D# E$ `; M1 I
API(Air Pollution Index)大气污染指数# A1 [+ [+ S" Y" S! V% u- _
What is PM?Particulate matter
' D8 R1 a7 e& Y2 FPM 10可吸入颗粒物3 [& v5 q) o4 n2 W7 |0 u* F
PM 2.5 可入肺颗粒物
6 G! ?) ?7 Y0 _+ Y  k9 dBurning of fossil fuels in vehicles 机动车燃油
" Z; l$ |9 G3 a6 }Powerplants 发电厂  m2 ~5 G5 C) `* {# }% o* v% z- k
Various industrial processes 各类工业生产$ p! F" c6 E6 \; h( \/ B# W$ N
Off the charts!爆表了!* F. R8 _5 B2 w3 C/ H
Occupational disease 职业病
' ~/ Z* v  }1 I  kI am in a fog 云里雾里
3 I$ H+ L' Z- T8 E" v8 Y大家对雾的态度:
' Q9 b9 h3 m7 |& k9 K9 n1.Terrifying 恐怖
8 z) b( O! Q( B* F3 \7 z9 o$ w. XHang in there!忍一下/ p4 @, q) k, ^! X. A5 d. ?
2. ridicule 调侃
5 M1 q) A+ Y+ l! t- X3.Fearless 无畏
( _* D' ?# h. l) c4 U1 PWhatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you stronger!( t9 u0 ~1 ?5 Q0 c( r
杀不死你的会让你更强大!梅花香自苦寒来!
; W: T) n; M7 R政府的态度:* r" @! w7 @  W, n% [8 H& h
Face the problem 直视问题
& {  R4 f* N9 S3 _不要粉饰 Do not sugarcoat it!( |/ w6 ]7 z5 Y( K: U, d
The cause:# X& M" G) |5 `  U. T; u% B
第一, 污染物排放量大。Large pollutant emission& M8 [: g5 |% a# s+ N
第二, 扩散条件不利。Disadvantageous condition for dispersal3 D5 u9 E& N( X# q$ F0 p9 ~
第三, 区域污染和本地污染贡献叠加。Multiply effect of regional pollution and local pollution..* p+ D3 Z1 ~2 n
Since the winter last year,the haze has occurred a lot of times.Haze is air pollution in which is mixed up with dust, smoke and other dry particles ,and it obscure the clarity of the sky and interacts with the natural environment.This kind of air pollutant come from a variety of natural and manmade sources. Natural sources can include windblown dust, and soot from wildfires. Manmade sources can include motor vehicles, and industrial fuel burning, and manufacturing operations. The one of the main cause that touches off haze is manufacturing operations. Many factories were over measure produced the smog that had over the standard and the smog seriously influence the air become air pollution.5 i, D. x6 E3 m5 N
  it has done great harm to our daily life.many traffic accidents happened just because of the heavy haze weather,more and more people have to go to see the doctor because the serious disease caused by the haze,quite a lot of flights have to be put off,a great number of people have to stay at home for fear of the poisonous air caused by the haze.
6 p6 v4 S1 w$ G. p: [( E  A  People have realized the great harm caused by the smog and the importance of protecting the environment.people all over the country are taking measures to reduce the smog weather.the government suggests people go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and the underground.Also we should plant more trees.One of effective solutions to help eliminate haze is to make some chemistry changes during the manufacturing process,so it could reduce harmful emissions which are produced by manufacturing operations  According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won’t throw the waste anywhere.in addition, I will tell the people I meet to protect the environment as possible as they can.would you like to tell me some good ideas?i’m looking forward to your reply. We are all in this together! We shall survive and thrive together!0 b2 ?; b  e8 }3 V' D: W* @

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 00:04 , Processed in 0.055792 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.