只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4463|回复: 0

[招聘] Informatics --Global Pharma

[复制链接]
宇宙尘埃 发表于 2011-8-23 17:08:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Hello. We are one of the best local headhunting companies in China. I am currently working on a informatics opportunity in Shanghai with a top global Pharma company. .
' |6 x  `$ t1 S6 {# q* E7 `$ R8 q/ t
% N% D; p4 ~, f" h+ BIf your background looks like a strong match. It would be good to connect and discuss more. Pls feel free to contact me at 021-60942387
3 w8 Z# k7 W, h4 @. d" }9 k email: claireniu@21cnmanager.com
# ]+ L0 Q/ B. ?* c; h0 q
5 J; m! H' Y& x$ P3 @  V
# t( Z0 e+ s  f0 K
. X) V8 \" y4 R4 f1.Liaise with scientific contacts in both discovery and translational areas within the DTA and TRS organizations to understand informatics requirements, identify technical solutions and partner with local and global informatics teams to deliver projects ' p# _' u  s5 w! _' w9 B
2.Must be able to analyze, model and optimize workflows, develop and use best practices,  including template development for biological data capture, and have a working knowledge of laboratory statistics (e.g. t-test, ANOVA): r5 {% ~$ I9 T4 k
3.Work with Contract Research Organizations to ensure that data standards are met and that data is made available to Roche scientists using existing tools
  }# b! E; t5 b7 d7 m4.Provide advanced technical expertise and systems integration in supporting existing informatics tools and in developing and deploying new tools, and managing systems lifecycles
2 W+ H* }1 R, E; v* }5.Must be able to leverage understanding of next generation sequencing,  microarray, and other genetics/genomics technologies to contribute to the delivery of platforms to support data management in understanding disease( x  H' \. R1 e
5 ?( l* V4 |6 s3 h. Z7 u) E
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:17 , Processed in 0.053484 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.