[复制链接]
alian 发表于 2011-5-30 19:25:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

" m3 B6 {5 n2 E                               
登录/注册后可看大图

9 E% d( w; t6 u
7 w% \3 T7 q3 x1 O9 M6 A5 Ocited from http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealt ... -zombie-apocalypse/
. q5 b. S. k0 B4 h% f2 q4 N5 g: n6 i4 Y
There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.
5 @  `$ M* H, w( C' d' ]2 J  \- Y
A Brief History of Zombies
8 B5 z* ^  t' E6 F  qWe’ve all seen at least one movie about flesh-eating zombies taking over (my personal favorite is Resident Evil), but where do zombies come from and why do they love eating brains so much? The word zombie comes from Haitian and New Orleans voodoo origins. Although its meaning has changed slightly over the years, it refers to a human corpse mysteriously reanimated to serve the undead. Through ancient voodoo and folk-lore traditions, shows like the Walking Dead were born.1 J( `: O! j4 S5 M
6 b. q/ m; d5 @' y. M- e0 Y( V9 s
In movies, shows, and literature, zombies are often depicted as being created by an infectious virus, which is passed on via bites and contact with bodily fluids. Harvard psychiatrist Steven Schlozman wrote a (fictional) medical paper on the zombies presented in Night of the Living Dead and refers to the condition as Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome caused by an infectious agent. The Zombie Survival Guide identifies the cause of zombies as a virus called solanum. Other zombie origins shown in films include radiation from a destroyed NASA Venus probe (as in Night of the Living Dead), as well as mutations of existing conditions such as prions, mad-cow disease, measles and rabies.
9 n4 D9 }1 {3 R3 P/ j3 s1 s# Z5 H1 D4 A' K: k. y3 \
The rise of zombies in pop culture has given credence to the idea that a zombie apocalypse could happen. In such a scenario zombies would take over entire countries, roaming city streets eating anything living that got in their way. The proliferation of this idea has led many people to wonder “How do I prepare for a zombie apocalypse?”
3 U; T8 B  ^$ `* e" D5 d2 [( f% T5 M' n
Well, we’re here to answer that question for you, and hopefully share a few tips about preparing for real emergencies too!9 g7 `7 J) Q" Y6 {0 U5 P

+ c, M) D0 e) H6 o7 J& f" _Better Safe than Sorry7 f* f) v( ?% T  J: u7 e, ]5 F

) t) _' Z8 L" ?5 L) GSo what do you need to do before zombies…or hurricanes or pandemics for example, actually happen? First of all, you should have an emergency kit in your house. This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored). Below are a few items you should include in your kit, for a full list visit the CDC Emergency page.1 q; l! F; X5 i' G7 G& a- I* l

3 V' i" _+ O1 u- H4 G. t
  • Water (1 gallon per person per day)
  • Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
  • Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
  • Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
  • Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
  • Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
  • Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
  • First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
    * [5 X  C! E7 Z5 x' e+ C
6 c5 C8 i8 ?" T( L4 n5 B; m' Z5 L

! k5 u+ X% J" H- t2 i8 ^Once you’ve made your emergency kit, you should sit down with your family and come up with an emergency plan. This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your door step. You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake, or other emergency." J4 G, r% Z* B* _
4 N" }5 c9 n' T3 {( f
  • Identify the types of emergencies that are possible in your area. Besides a zombie apocalypse, this may include floods, tornadoes, or earthquakes. If you are unsure contact your local Red Cross chapter for more information.
  • Pick a meeting place for your family to regroup in case zombies invade your home…or your town evacuates because of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you are unable to return home right away.
  • Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts like the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Also identify an out-of-state contact that you can call during an emergency to let the rest of your family know you are ok.
  • Plan your evacuation route. When zombies are hungry they won’t stop until they get food (i.e., brains), which means you need to get out of town fast! Plan where you would go and multiple routes you would take ahead of time so that the flesh eaters don’t have a chance! This is also helpful when natural disasters strike and you have to take shelter fast.
    0 |9 o: p/ i  c4 D0 Q  `0 C
7 e  d$ \0 {1 E: j" P. \0 Z
# H8 l2 ?/ P& C/ G% F" {% `
Never Fear – CDC is Ready- N+ E% |! a/ p2 ]+ D7 V, e( A
- @( B5 M( y0 q& X
If zombies did start roaming the streets, CDC would conduct an investigation much like any other disease outbreak. CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation. This assistance might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine). It’s likely that an investigation of this scenario would seek to accomplish several goals: determine the cause of the illness, the source of the infection/virus/toxin, learn how it is transmitted and how readily it is spread, how to break the cycle of transmission and thus prevent further cases, and how patients can best be treated. Not only would scientists be working to identify the cause and cure of the zombie outbreak, but CDC and other federal agencies would send medical teams and first responders to help those in affected areas (I will be volunteering the young nameless disease detectives for the field work).
! w' u  I% M% }( D" B4 \" y$ @. ^/ ]# S) Q
To learn more about what CDC does to prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds, visit:
3 p' V/ A2 L* L8 E) nhttp://emergency.cdc.gov/cdc/orgs_progs.asp9 S. B0 x* d7 {& v+ R! n; T; F

+ ?* U' X0 R0 c& O* wTo learn more about how you can prepare for and stay safe during an emergency visit:
. |+ a% T- S/ Q1 ]5 b$ L0 z- K  chttp://emergency.cdc.gov/9 G+ x. p) d" [6 `2 n
/ \1 @9 B- [) N5 ~$ H* e% l
Are you prepared? Tell us…5 }! l- M8 @( I7 Y' @3 M
Have you begun preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Or maybe you have been preparing for a more realistic threat like hurricanes or the next flu season? Tell us about what you are doing to prepare!& m# A2 G$ |* C) [4 I% \& j. ~

1 r* l* d3 k1 Q" P. [! e
epiman 发表于 2011-5-30 19:33:43 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎英语达人踊跃登场,100钢镚奖励
回复

使用道具 举报

visisi 发表于 2011-5-30 20:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
到沪江上去找吧大哥,那里能摆活英语的能人多的是,医学英语很好翻译的。
回复

使用道具 举报

epiman 发表于 2011-5-30 20:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
visisi 发表于 2011-5-30 20:04
' c7 n  ]) J' C4 N1 }+ V9 K# |到沪江上去找吧大哥,那里能摆活英语的能人多的是,医学英语很好翻译的。
! c0 T- l& |; X5 }  \1 N- C/ X- y
Never Fear – CDC is Ready 这个是公共卫生相关地
回复

使用道具 举报

tongjihyc 发表于 2011-5-30 22:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
不是很难的吧这个,不过要翻译的地道也不容易,呵呵。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

zgd2000 发表于 2011-5-31 21:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
翻译这个干吗?貌似不难。
回复

使用道具 举报

epiman 发表于 2011-5-31 21:37:45 触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
只为传播更多信息之目的
回复

使用道具 举报

epiman 发表于 2011-6-12 17:48:11 | 显示全部楼层
tongjihyc 发表于 2011-5-30 22:21 . y- Y& o; c* y' Q5 t
不是很难的吧这个,不过要翻译的地道也不容易,呵呵。。。
7 }) x. Y! V) X2 v! f4 B

! n* U+ v4 Y; X有各种各样的突发事件我们可以提前准备,例如僵尸来袭。是的,我说的是僵-尸-来-袭。现在你可能一笑置之,但它发生时你会庆幸你读过这篇文章,并且,嗨,或许你将甚至学到如何为一场真正的突发事件做好准备。9 B5 R% Q0 W7 k9 t" K! J; r  O
& t9 O* p* I4 Q2 F; g( s" P

( P5 D# l+ S+ r) U8 r僵尸简史
: P9 o7 @! j. N5 u  [! J' y3 a! c3 p* @
我们都至少看过一部食肉僵尸的电影(我个人的最爱是“生化危机”),但僵尸来自何处,为何他们那么喜欢吃脑子?僵尸一词来源于海地和新奥尔良伏都教起源。虽然多年来它的意思有细微的改变,它仍然指的是被不死之身操纵的神秘地复活人类的尸体。根据古代的伏都教和民间传说,诞生了如“行尸走肉”等电影。( E3 D) H+ g# |. L' m1 W) V" I
  T: t  p' w% b. y
在电影、演出及文学作品中,一般被咬到或者接触了某种带有病毒的体液会把人变成僵尸。哈佛大学精神病学家史蒂芬·施洛茨曼(Steven C. Schlozman)发表了一篇医学科幻论文,将电影活死人之夜(Night of the Living Dead)中的僵尸定义为由一种未知病原体导致的共济失调神经退行性饱腹感缺失综合征 (Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome)。僵尸生存手册鉴定出僵尸的病原体是茄属植物。电影中其他导致变成僵尸的原因有被一颗毁坏的美国国家航空航天局的金星探测器辐射(电影活死人之夜),和现存条件的变异,包括阮病毒、疯牛病、麻疹病和狂犬病等。
; c  r2 O5 N& e5 n' `2 H4 V( K
+ @9 p$ ?3 v' A
, a( j; \# M& ]流行文化中僵尸的兴起表明僵尸确实可能来袭。也许有一天僵尸占领全国,晃悠在大街上吃掉所有见到的东西。这种可能性不得不让许多人考虑:“如果僵尸来了,我们应该准备点什么?”
1 {5 ]4 X' z: {; f5 q5 D( N1 _3 I- E) R* ~6 ^
8 m0 ?( g7 d: K$ S! g; X  Q
好吧,我们来回答你的问题,并且希望可以分享一些准备现实的突发事件的小窍门。# V) l; Y. H9 B% m; t1 R

3 N% A- c' W7 h安全第一
, |7 q" G# }# y- ^% I
" k( V, G' W0 Q那么,在僵尸、飓风或疾病大流行真的发生前,你需要做那些准备呢?首先,你应该在家里备一个急救包,包括水、食物及其他生活必需品,以便度过在你找到没有僵尸的避难所(或在一场自然灾难事件中,你可能要花些时间才能找到疏散避难所或恢复供给)之前的那些日子。下面是你急救包应该包括的物品,要获得完整的列表可以访问疾控中心突发事件页面。
7 Y8 E0 X. m& h7 X& Y. W  }
. y8 j! |# Q% p1 F' U+ a8 Z7 U* D- m5 ^1 ]
•Water (1 gallon per person per day) * ?! \+ w: Q1 E: K2 E/ y! F: U  B
•水(每人每天1加仑) " R4 D+ T# c- Q3 c- O6 W4 U
•Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
4 {, A' e+ B$ i- y- L& \•食物(储存你经常吃的不易变质的物品) $ j' _! @, n) N3 A8 m6 s  X- ~) i
•Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds) ; A: j6 g8 o$ B) r$ o# o7 o3 W# I) @
•药物(包括处方和非处方药物) . m4 a6 Q. T/ c0 t9 _- l
•Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
& Q; ^0 D& @  h, s' Z. ?+ X# H9 w- a•工具和物资(多功能刀具、管道胶带、电池收音机等) 7 F8 x! p! D  }4 d  _4 }$ d) [
•Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.) ' ~; r- M6 Y! T7 ?
•清洁用品(家用漂白剂、肥皂、毛巾等)
  t  @8 z5 a* ?; |' P•Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
; O7 W8 I1 N7 _3 _, q$ N•衣物和寝具(每位家庭成员换洗的衣服和毛毯) # z# j& {$ F# R5 i( X5 o
•Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
1 o0 E( {0 ^; C9 s0 W: C; {3 s•重要文件(驾驶执照、护照及出生证明等复印件,这里只列举了一些)
0 ]0 z- M/ H) y& r% w; k3 s/ \•First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane), G1 o1 o  Z+ x6 G# c
•急救用品(虽然被僵尸咬一口你就死定了,你可以使用这些急救用品治疗在龙卷风或飓风时造成的伤口或撕裂伤)
. w% y+ n6 S+ B
5 ?+ J, J; q( e. Y( s       一旦你准备好急救包,你应该和家庭人员坐下来商量一个突发计划,包括当你的门阶外面出现僵尸时你们该去哪里,找谁求助。如果发生洪水、地震或其他突发事件的话,你也可以实施该计划。
, G- y) i6 U7 J% \0 V+ F3 Z4 ^7 B  L6 M) n) l# y; C
; ]7 u- m. @( u: q

) ?' q9 i; F  n& |* X8 D•Identify the types of emergencies that are possible in your area. Besides a zombie apocalypse, this may include floods, tornadoes, or earthquakes. If you are unsure contact your local Red Cross chapter for more information.
5 M8 i2 p% w$ ~+ W, v•确定你所在地可能出现的突发事件类型。除了僵尸来袭,可能包括洪水、龙卷风或地震,如果你无法确定,请联系当地的红十字分会已获得更多信息。
9 V8 w& G2 k1 p; k. s/ J•Pick a meeting place for your family to regroup in case zombies invade your home…or your town evacuates because of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you are unable to return home right away.
' G- p$ u) ^5 E& B# h•挑选一个接头点,以便当僵尸侵占你的家里或因飓风导致的小镇疏散时,你的家人可以重新团聚。一个地方在家周围,一个地方在小区周围,以防你无法立刻回到家里。
1 G, w# h6 X$ [4 d•Identify your emergency contacts. Make a list of local contacts like the police, fire department, and your local zombie response team. Also identify an out-of-state contact that you can call during an emergency to let the rest of your family know you are ok. ) ~( [4 m  E/ h
•确定紧系联系方式。把当地的联系方式做个列表,包括警察局、消防局和当地的僵尸响应小组。也确定一个州外的联系方式,以便在突发事件时给你家里其他人报平安。 3 k3 Q3 k6 M  Y
•Plan your evacuation route. When zombies are hungry they won’t stop until they get food (i.e., brains), which means you need to get out of town fast! Plan where you would go and multiple routes you would take ahead of time so that the flesh eaters don’t have a chance! This is also helpful when natural disasters strike and you have to take shelter fast.
. {) Z: P" n# W  C; R+ D' ^•计划你的疏散路线。当僵尸饥饿时,他们不会停下来,除非有吃的(如脑子),这意味着你必须快速逃出小镇。计划你可以去哪里及你提前可以采取的多种路线,让那些食肉者没有任何机会。这在自然灾害发生时也是有用的,因为你必须快速逃离掩体。! o: F. O" C% Z9 @* f
5 a# J4 e0 D7 l! ?2 z+ C, g! p
- b1 n  d4 R' D- \9 M
不要害怕,疾控预防控制中心已做好准备9 j3 [6 ^6 l: f3 e* n  i
如果僵尸真的开始在街上游荡,疾控预防与控制中心将会开展与其他疾病发类似的调查。疾控预防控制中心将会对城市、洲级或国际伙伴提供处理僵尸感染的技术援助,该援助可能包括咨询、实验室检测和分析、病人管理和照料及传染控制(包括隔离和检疫)。类似的调查很可能力争实现几个目标:查明疾病的病因和传染病/病毒/毒素的来源、了解传播方式、流行现况、如何切断传播途径以保护更多的人及如何最佳治疗患者。僵尸爆发时,不仅科学家在识别病因和治疗患者,疾病预防控制中心和其他联邦机构也会派出医疗小组和紧急救援小组去帮助疫区的人们(我将志愿参加这些初期的无名疾病检测的现场工作)。/ S8 Y. Y4 U& r2 c2 e% n

' R4 ^, k0 d) w: A2 d
) E5 P$ }0 j, A, b9 U/ uTo learn more about what CDC does to prepare for and respond to emergencies of all kinds, visit:
: ^9 q. t8 v8 l( q6 V" B要获知更多关于疾病预防控制中心为各类突发事件的做的准备和响应工作,请访问
0 E1 _& q5 M& E: A# yhttp://emergency.cdc.gov/cdc/orgs_progs.asp9 L1 D+ G/ \: o3 M

4 o5 K& j! ?' T1 HTo learn more about how you can prepare for and stay safe during an emergency visit:
5 k0 \: w7 V8 {$ G& E8 f: @$ g6 n" V要获知更多关于在突发事件时如何准备和确保安全,请访问
  c2 j! K; M3 P) Nhttp://emergency.cdc.gov/
2 N6 K* R" C# x4 |2 P* \0 e7 Y7 C+ ?
" P3 _. ~: j6 s9 N6 b1 @Are you prepared? Tell us…( V# D# r$ R3 ?, B! k
你准备好了吗?请告诉我们。。。
/ r- }6 l7 g4 `+ J$ ]' D( \; EHave you begun preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Or maybe you have been preparing for a more realistic threat like hurricanes or the next flu season? Tell us about what you are doing to prepare!
; m) G5 M. A" ?; F5 a你已经开始为僵尸来袭做准备了吗?或者或许你已经为一个如飓风或下一个流感季等更现实的威胁做准备了吗?告诉我们你正在准备什么!
9 Y* [7 x' f2 R1 H3 ?; O( x$ D( f. Y5 j8 f, V5 l

0 P+ g9 O2 F4 s" Q9 v( @
回复

使用道具 举报

南昌大学预防人 发表于 2011-7-13 23:29:05 | 显示全部楼层
这是美国CDC的一篇宣传文章吧???人家的宣传咋那么生动有趣啊!!、
回复

使用道具 举报

epiman 发表于 2011-7-14 09:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
是的,写出处了呀
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:13 , Processed in 0.067298 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.