只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1997|回复: 2

BACHELOR DAY

[复制链接]
kidcool 发表于 2007-11-11 10:12:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
I don't know how and why the Bachelor Day comes into my life. In general, It now has become very popular in the young generation. Since last week, all kinds of information about Bachelor Day on website reminded me that it would come soon. And today, it does come., ~& Y, X  o9 X4 \
I don't know what to say about it. I just think it a pretext to be celebrated because it is also a festival. So I hope all of us here whoever is single or not should be optimistic to the life. Relax ourselves completely in such a beautiful Sunday. Listen to the music, Wathch the film, Drink with friend, Sing in KTV,Read the novel.....the most crucial thing ,I think , is to forget those unpleasing at all.
9 G. M3 h- K+ j; b0 mALL IN ALL, BE HAPPY. 4 ]* r+ F3 n6 h
good luck to get your honey in such a festival. [s:1] ( c2 }) w0 H- c' I) c1 S

- ~6 s5 W$ h& SI hope you could write down something you want on this festival.
麦穗和稻谷 发表于 2007-11-11 10:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
today is Singles'Day
8 b) |( J0 k+ r- ~I was a bachelor but no girl had any interest in me.; L0 }- t. q- o8 |  o/ d+ W- v
but this mode I feel at ease 7 W! F" Y7 v: k( V
love is ideal, marriage is reality 0 S8 s& w1 Y% k  P/ M; v' ^' M; ?
The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them
回复

使用道具 举报

独步川 发表于 2007-11-11 17:42:06 | 显示全部楼层
me too
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 13:59 , Processed in 0.059996 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.