epiman 发表于 2007-11-4 15:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
1 D8 I; a3 y! u

登录/注册后可看大图
; z$ |0 o! m2 w+ v
! z6 B! L+ b- D0 w# @8 X
cuted from http://read.freeduan.com/article/( O0 m" _8 w5 B! J7 w' ?
. ~( U# n, }! H/ u' n* t
Publisher: Vintage $ w7 b5 P2 Z$ M4 {! g& R' s$ W
Number Of Pages: 336 + v8 _  A! p. w1 z* N2 u+ m+ ^; b9 J
Publication Date: 2006-01-03 , x. B1 J/ g: [. [6 a
Sales Rank: 1741 1 P; Y" Q# \$ a; k
ISBN / ASIN: 1400078393 % Z4 E. P- ]/ U7 i& T3 n
EAN: 9781400078394 # J  Y  B6 P7 ~5 X
Binding: Paperback $ G6 H, c! i# M. m8 C& j
Manufacturer: Vintage ; c, |  H2 k* |
Studio: Vintage 7 n! N8 N- L/ v
Average Rating: 4
" T: P& }( m3 u$ D# J1 y5 r: l: K
Known as the father of the new science of positive psychology, Martin E.P. Seligman draws on more than twenty years of clinical research to demonstrate how optimism enchances the quality of life, and how anyone can learn to practice it. Offering many simple techniques, Dr. Seligman explains how to break an “I—give-up” habit, develop a more constructive explanatory style for interpreting your behavior, and experience the benefits of a more positive interior dialogue. These skills can help break up depression, boost your immune system, better develop your potential, and make you happier.. + a% ?7 g9 ~8 M
With generous additional advice on how to encourage optimistic behavior at school, at work and in children, Learned Optimism is both profound and practical–and valuable for every phase of life.
4 i0 k0 s- `, F' C& Z! Y) K
5 [( v4 H3 ?5 ^Review:
! Y! t- E( o4 Q. |* Y% ?Life-changing material
8 \' `, y' f/ p2 qI have read 30 self-psychology/motivational books, and this is by far the best! The author presents an entirely different approach to changing your outlook. He shows the reader how to apply the psychological concepts of Cognitive Therapy to his/her own situation. 7 z. H) o- c1 M3 p
Finally, someone who does not just say to blindly be an optimist! He teaches you to become a REALIST, by showing you the tools to realize what a situation really is. Sometimes it's bad, but that does not mean that you are bad, or that it is necessarily your fault. Beliefs are the key to the equation. If you believe that you are the cause of everything bad in your life, or that you are helpless to change your situation, then you will become depressed. He helps you to interupt the equation of Action-Belief-Consequence, and look at it from a fresh, objective standpoint. ' `  D) h" k: Q* N4 C
The only bad thing I have to say is that the middle of the book is a little dry. That is the area where he is supporting his claims with proven research. This part of the book is important to convince a more cerebral reader, and to separate his fact-based book from the litany books written during this self-help/motivational revolution that are all bells and whistles. So, it does serve a purpose. , ]) t; k8 \8 o. B- n/ S* }

" T0 a3 J# [  \* |# ~  X* |6 E* b! g- K) J
Review: . G* h% T9 [) J5 {& j
Learned Optimism
  m! p: {; `" a6 i( SThis book has really changed my way of thinking. It is written so convincing and in such a language, that even a foreigner living in Spain can understand it. For me the book gives a new definition of the expression "if there is a will, there is always a way". Many thanks, André $ t) _/ c2 V/ s: c# z
" _$ F) Y( T$ o* X# A3 ]
3 e8 ?' d9 K  m" p9 c
Review:
, d/ }3 v9 h+ Z- p7 \6 c2 h# KExcellent book about optimism and pessimism
. o" u/ m  r3 ^9 m  v/ zThis excellent book contrasts pessimism and optimism in a compelling manner. It serves as an excellent eye opener, particularly for the individual with a negative explanatory style who is prone to depression. The book is also invaluable for the unrealistic optimist who believes they will find a parking spot just by thinking about it. Well balanced, well researched, and well presented, this book should be on the bookshelf of every family.
: k- n9 e- b  p# u6 e. h; FIn addition, I unequivocally recommend Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self, a classic book that reveals to the reader the language of the best self. Optimal Thinking empowers you to balance optimism and pessimism with optimal realism (making the most of what is). These books in combination enable you to make the most of your thinking and life. + L! _3 j& I$ d( s5 x% s" F, u

8 t$ O! N+ T7 ]2 J" a: l3 ^  T
; K8 E! D; y+ X  PReview:
$ E1 U/ m* J0 u7 q5 w- C5 hGreat Book!
. y: S  H% s/ \, h" bGreat book that changed my life into positive way. Another motivating book that I higly recommend - How to be a Super Hot Woman: 339 Tips to Make Every Man Fall in Love with You and Every Woman Envy You
) _/ z& c  W4 k2 f0 U7 ]
7 P8 U4 x" `1 b2 u; @6 O8 x9 `
6 q0 W0 |% t/ x" h1 r$ zReview: # S6 d  |9 J* m+ ?; [% w, W8 Y
Information From Forty Years Ago + h& n# ~% ]7 b) ^
I can only assume the readers who raved about this book are young and have never read any basic self-help books before, because virtually everything in this book is at least forty years old. For anyone who has taken Psych 101, seen a therapist, or read anything on positive thinking, this book is of no value whatsoever.
: a, Y8 j7 a; j7 I$ V8 W* Y2 {For those who want to save money and time, the author suggests we Look On The Bright Side Of Life except in devastatingly traumatic situations where it might be inappropriate.
8 ~) G; Y# N4 w4 iThat's it.
. s; s$ d, t. D, k5 j! e2 P0 wIf you want to find actual help, track down an old copy of You Can't Afford The Luxury Of A Negative Thought, which is written without rhetoric, with humor, and gives wonderful insights that really do help.
& q& r. M  M" R; d, o& {# tThis book is woefully outdated, pedantic, and useless.
6 l- M8 K, J- R, r3 P' l+ lMp3+PDF,14.11M
0 D. n3 c9 `6 L0 `5 W# F4 S
8 y! v0 _. b/ L9 l1 Whttp://mihd.net/kn37hw
2 v& n! @! B/ O# }, x' Phttp://rapidshare.com/files/6172 ... earned_optimism.zip
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:34 , Processed in 0.053560 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.