查看: 1999|回复: 4

your experience to study english

[复制链接]
jane4325885 发表于 2007-10-31 14:47:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
you may say there are a lot of methods to improve your english level,the
) F! W0 L9 T. c) F  H% U book ,the magazine,the radio, our teachers,all they talk about it.: you must listen more, talk more, pratice more.but, in my opinion, it is not always
3 c9 S" K' Z+ w  suseful to you, we should to pick up the best one for ourself from many methods. so, tell us the one you choose,maybe the one is just created by your.
 楼主| jane4325885 发表于 2007-10-31 14:53:33 | 显示全部楼层
at first, i wil tell something about my experience.
: I0 e. H- M! A* o# X+ zi am a lazy girl, so i do not like to recite the vocabulary. usually i just remember them from the articles, it is easier for me. exactly, it is necessary to recite it, but i really do not like this task.
回复

使用道具 举报

麦穗和稻谷 发表于 2007-10-31 15:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
引用第0楼jane4325885于2007-10-31 14:47发表的 your experience to study english :
3 X( O& Z8 O7 S0 Q! uyou may say there are a lot of methods to improve your english level,the. A7 Z1 X" N/ ~: H
book ,the magazine,the radio, our teachers,all they talk about it.: you must listen more, talk more, pratice more.but, in my opinion, it is not always 1 V1 Z; B* P+ _$ V
useful to you, we should to pick up the best one for ourself from many methods. so, tell us the one you choose,maybe the one is just created by your.
  L* C4 t- \- |
by your?or to?) Y( q3 s: {: V. h: E- \# F6 _. O  Q
thank you for your opinion
* x; F3 J; d; A0 {. Fone prestige that gives to you
回复

使用道具 举报

kidcool 发表于 2007-10-31 18:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
I always watch english films .4 A7 R' h" G3 w
well, it's a good way, I think, to relax yourself and practice listening, speaking etc.; ^  W+ \9 P4 Y7 Y
obviously, the biggest disadvantage of the above way , I think, is noninteraction which makes you spend much longer period on the improvement of english than others.% W1 |/ K7 a, M( K2 @
So different people have their own ways to learn english well.) A0 p' i# D$ I1 v0 z
what about yours? 7 ?. U, |) x, R' o) R0 s3 ~. F
we could share our skills of learning english here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-31 18:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
I'm a lazy girl, too. My vocabulary is also very limited. But the interest is our best teacher. I like music, songs in English. You can learn a lot of new and fashion words from the original lyrics. Also you can practice your pronunciation through singing English songs. Listening to English Evening broadcasting is also one of my favorite methods. Although by far I still couldn’t follow all the programs especially business news, but keep listening to it, little by little, you can improve your sense of the language. To tell you again, keep tuning in the China business radio at 9 o’clock and listen to it. Find your best way to amuse you when you study, it’s not just for learning English. I think research also need that. If you really like your major, keep on, you can get a lot of feeling of satisfaction.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 16:00 , Processed in 0.055982 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.