只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3341|回复: 0

艾意凯咨询(上海)有限公司校园宣讲-复旦枫林场

[复制链接]
job 发表于 2007-10-20 17:46:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
发信人: cgcgy (cg), 信区: Job_Plaza标 题: 艾意凯咨询(上海)有限公司校园宣讲-复旦枫林场8 y1 O5 @1 c9 H% e0 k" ]
发信站: 日月光华 (2007年10月14日18:34:24 星期天)艾意凯咨询(上海)有限公司校园宣讲-复旦枫林场& R1 ^+ r" i1 a5 o* @% w7 k( Y% e. i8 H
+ [' ~; y7 u) Y; L) z
L.E.K. Consulting Campus Recruiting Presentation - 2007 Shanghai Medical School, Fudan University Who We Are:L.E.K. Consulting was established in 1983 and today has more than 700 consultants in offices in Europe, the United States, Asia, and Australia. We advise FTSE 100, Eurotop 300, Fortune 500, and the largest Asia-Pacific firms in business strategy, finance, marketing and sales, operations, organization, and transaction services. We specialize in strategy, transaction services and performance improvement consulting, taking a rigorous, data-driven approach to developing strategic solutions. Our advice is based firmly on rational deduction and in-depth analysis. To bring new levels of insight and confidence to our clients, we look for outstanding people who are analytical, inquisitive and thoughtful, and who thrive on confronting the most demanding business issues. We cordially invite all outstanding graduates to apply for the entry-level Associate position in our Shanghai office. Associates are crucial to the success of L.E.K. project teams. You are responsible for the comprehensive research and analysis that form the basis of each engagement. You will work alongside unique but likeminded peers, contribute almost immediately to solving crucial business challenges and drastically expand your business knowledge and skills. As you are gaining more experience, Associates are expected to assume a more active managerial role in overseeing the progress of a project and the work of new Associates. What We Offer:We work hard to tap the full potential of L.E.K.’s intellectual capital, encouraging all new staff to offer their ideas from day one. The nature of our work provides employees with the opportunity to grow their professional capabilities on a number of different client projects, in an environment characterized by teamwork, variety and continual learning. In China, we have designed Professional Development (PD) programs for all staff, which cover a number of areas that are not only relevant to case work, but also are beneficial for your future career development either in or out of the company. To help you further leverage L.E.K.’s international platform, you will have the opportunity to work at one of our overseas offices on project basis or under L.E.K.’s global swap program.
' v0 w8 K# ]- {, o( l8 r6 O% f, d0 l9 e. u1 Y2 G
Who We Are Looking For:: x% h( |3 p; ]
•  Outstanding academic achievement ; P# t: y* C* |0 i0 R) G$ u
•  Initiative and commitment
: m& @9 G5 U$ X8 d+ F, T/ Z•  Strong communication skills" F, }$ h% I8 |/ a' K
•  Demonstrated leadership% i9 Q+ k' v; G; R0 U2 s" t
•  Proficiency in English and Chinese8 {/ ?' y; i2 _4 I" ~
•  Notable extracurricular interests
" b& Q- K+ `" c3 A3 ^
/ u$ v2 p. |4 }  |0 fCampus Recruiting PresentationWe will have a recruiting presentation at Shanghai Medical School, Fudan University in this October, and we welcome you to participate. In the presentation, we will introduce L.E.K. and strategy consulting business, show the career opportunity and the life of a new associate in the company, explain our 2007 recruiting process and answer your questions.
6 S- j. Q  Q. @9 I( p
2 d8 R( L! `. R0 M+ f' g0 ^% zTime:     6:30pm – 8:30pm, 16 Oct. Tuesday+ ^/ r4 X' t& p/ G9 I1 l. p
Venue:   Room 306, New Class Building2007 Associate
" E0 \/ ^$ z5 k0 @: N; H+ P# t( E3 T4 n$ v9 P1 o) [+ E4 |0 |2 ]. S
Recruiting TimeframeCampus Recruiting Presentation:   16 Oct. TuesdayApplication  f; }8 q( Z: ~9 D$ L: i! k
Deadline:     29 Oct. MondayOffer Letter:         Mid NovemberHow to ApplyTo apply for the Associate position, please send your CV, cover letter as well as your academic transcripts along with the application form to:2007 Associate Recruitment CoordinatorL.E.K. Consulting Floor 34, CITIC Square1168 Nanjing Road WestShanghai 200041, China2007 Associate Recruitment Coordinator
( K, L9 p* \8 H! s. D' D- w0 {" I# s+ t7 @/ c
艾意凯咨询(上海)有限公司上海市南京西路1168号中信泰富广场34楼
5 H2 |: i% r6 ^ 邮编:200041
5 F) E% V7 j4 Q8 ~( ~- c4 tFor more information, please visit our web site: www.lek.com
, u- H9 _8 N; O6 D) O" i2 c, T' @& Y% j. n# J6 n& l
申请表可到学校就业网下载或在宣讲会当场领取复旦本部宣讲会将会于10月22号在蔡冠深报告厅举行--支持阿根廷!- \4 N' j0 ^0 P* n' ?

* v7 c1 c/ W- b7 L4 P※ 来源:·日月光华 bbs.fudan.edu.cn·HTTP [FROM: 210.13.118.50][/pre]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:34 , Processed in 0.053561 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.