只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2753|回复: 0

[面试] 外企面试 英文必备(四)

[复制链接]
Sally_Shi 发表于 2010-10-27 17:37:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
16. Has anything ever irritated you about people you’ve worked with?
0 E6 D) U! ^; dOf course, you have a list as long as your arm. But you can’t say that, it shows you a***eing negative and difficult to work with. The best way to answer this one is to think for a while and then say something like “I’ve always got on just fine with my co-workers actually.”
' p% P/ C0 }' a  c* U6 X, ]1 Y5 G
6 \- j& O2 {* P/ P4 S7 X* Q1 bUse this question as a chance to show that you are a team player: “The only people I have trouble with are those who aren’t team players, who just don’t perform, who complain constantly, and who fail to respond to any efforts to motivate them.” The interviewer is expecting a response focused on personality and personal dislikes. Surprise her by delivering an answer that reflects company values" S" S( [& e: S$ c* y

, {# n; ?5 M2 \2 x+ e7 L- }17. Is there anyone you just could not work with?
: |$ x9 K) O% @. XNo. Well, unless you’re talking about murderers, racists, rapists, thieves or other dastardly characters, you can work with anyone. Otherwise you could be flagged as someone who’s picky and difficult if you say, “I can’t work with anyone who’s a Bronco’s fan. Sorry.”
5 D, Y$ O  E* @$ p3 i4 [4 r& W2 `& m$ P. Q
18. Tell me about any issues you’ve had with a previou***oss. + D3 _" h2 P+ {. D
Arrgh! If you fall for this one you shouldn’t be hired anyway. The interviewer is testing you to see if you’ll speak badly about your previous supervisor. Simply answer this question with exteme tact, diplomacy and if necessary, a big fat loss of memory. In short, you’ve never had any issues.; n& c, N7 J/ Q$ C7 w) J. d+ G$ F0 G
: {( `* a. D1 |5 B: s2 r( I
The answer to 18 is completely wrong. I am a director at a major media company’s interactive division. Our company is expanding and I am almost in a constant state of hiring. I ask a variation of this question in every single interview and if a candidate has never had one issue or disagreement with anyone, (I stated a variation: I ask if it has happened with anyone in the workplace) I peg them as a liar and reject them immediately.
# _& Z" l! z. s5 E' W5 @1 j& ~: q% [+ j( Z1 O
I went well with my previou***oss. If there is an conflict, I will be open mind and talk about facts. once decision is made, I execute it well.
& z0 H4 {7 E, s: j, m
  d) U3 s0 C# G3 ?19. Would you rather work for money or job satisfaction?
5 l3 ]! @! f7 U6 Y; SIt’s not a very fair question is it? We’d all love to get paid a Trump-like salary doing a job we love but that’s rare indeed. It’s fine to say money is important, but remember that NOTHING is more important to you than the job. Otherwise, you’re just someone looking for a bigger paycheck.4 u- P% V% o/ ~

( O% V0 X$ l5 M% B20. Would you rather be liked or feared? ' C# `, n6 N$ U
I have been asked this a lot, in various incarnations. The first time I just drew a blank and said, “I don’t know.” That went over badly, but it was right at the start of my career when I had little to no experience. Since then I’ve realized that my genuine answer is “Neither, I’d rather be respected.” You don’t want to be feared because fear is no way to motivate a team. You may got the job done but at what cost? Similarly, if you’re everyone’***est friend you’ll find it difficult to make tough decisions or hit deadlines. But when you’re respected, you don’t have to be a complete bastard or a lame duck to get the job done.8 D7 \, s- k( a3 }8 V2 N& U

& C: H# k5 R5 d1 c- J21. Are you willing to put the interests of X Company ahead of your own?
. n  |$ `( Q  ~. }6 T/ vAgain, another nasty question. If you say yes, you’re a corporate whore who doesn’t care about family. If you say no, you’re disloyal to the company. I’m afraid that you’ll probably have to say yes to this one though, because you’re trying to be the perfect employee at this point, and perfect employees don’t cut out early for Jimmy’***a***all game.* t6 ]  j! d0 c9 Z7 M% r
/ g5 |& U! ?# ^  }
it is situational. if you… ; if you …. Ethics and professionalism$ C# `; T/ p' T  K8 G# M. x5 k
22. So, explain why I should hire you. ; X3 p0 T0 [- s6 j+ u$ Z
As I’m sure you know, “because I’m great” or “I really need a job” are not good answers here. This is a time to give the employer a laundry list of your greatest talents that just so happen to match the job description. It’s also good to avoid taking potshots at other potential candidates here. Focus on yourself and your talents, not other people’s flaws.
: A/ G9 ]( S) g$ T23. Finally, do you have any questions to ask me? / o7 @- I. b: ^! S
I’ll finish the way I started, with one of the most common questions asked in interviews. This directly relates to the research you’ve done on the company and also gives you a chance to show how eager and prepared you are. You’ll probably want to ask about benefits if they haven’t been covered already. A good generic one is “how soon could I start, if I were offered the job of course.” You may also ask what you’d be working on. Specifically, in the role you’re applying for and how that affects the rest of the company. Always have questions ready, greeting this one with a blank stare is a rotten way to finish your interview. Good luck and happy job hunting.
: L7 j- T( t' u
7 r7 B9 H' e8 D! d' H( Kponder for a moment, and then ask your interviewer “what aspect of your job do you find most challenging”.3 X/ C; _* X3 E% [
- x, j- p/ p, g# c
I would ask the interviewer, “Why do you like to work here?”
9 W) d8 B( A) S# z
- `8 E3 r0 W: C0 _/ X1 t1 R7 R24. Where do you want to be in 5 to years?
0 ~$ }5 b( T& x, K9 X4 `
' R8 R1 D7 M& F! s* m. Q9 OThey dont want to hear in the same job you are interviewing for. Ultimately, the HR people are searching for someone who can handle the job now, and has the potential to grow into a high level management job in the future. Do you have those goals too?! c0 ]6 e% N0 }

: S$ o) C) `7 |  T25. Would you rather work for a big company or a small one?9 z/ X* e" T& [" {. w

1 H8 @/ |  ]3 n! e- R; cFavorite answer: I’d treat any company like it was my own regardless. Total ownership of the situation can get you a long way.- S/ @; N4 t3 B% h1 w& E
General , the worst answer was “I don’t know.” I’ve since learned that “it depends”
) A5 p0 u1 o2 N& W6 u; k
2 D6 L5 F$ L2 O% Q2 O  I3 r- ^
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:35 , Processed in 0.052707 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.