只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1928|回复: 0

稻谷and爬窗and魔鬼

[复制链接]
麦穗和稻谷 发表于 2007-7-15 14:04:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

. K0 t8 l  F" m# w' Q2 L* u  j' c      I am always curious about my life in the future.What will it be? Who will come into my life then? No one will know about it. What I can do is to walk ahead and enjoy it. * C: k- x, R, g) @7 Z
. _+ E2 ^2 M& ^4 ^
    About 5 year ago, I was just a junior student. On my way home by train,there was a female Doctor from Central University of Finance and Economics just opposite me. At that time, I adimired her very much.
! {( g+ U" O# |* O* ]8 t
" E: `: p' ~. S  @! X    Several years later, my dream came true.But it seemed not so exciting,compared to the talk with the female doctor.Half year passed, and I felt that obtaining a Doctor Degree was not my interest.
- ^6 J7 p0 p7 W
, J2 H* t" E- y     However, I have not been on the way for PHD degree .What I have to do now is just try my best to finish the research and then say goodbye to my university.
" R+ A0 Z& x5 S! \8 j* d+ A7 K! ?, X: G0 E5 `, L/ w' I. z
     A PHD degree costs me 10 years,except the 8 years' compulsive education and 3 years' education in senior high school.Is it my fortune or a misery thing? To be frank,I am not sure.What I can do now is just to thank the life to give me a chance to experience those things.# e7 K3 e4 n+ O+ g7 U5 y6 L$ L

5 g5 C6 ^, P" J    I dislike my present research status lacking of challenge and excitement.In a word: I dislike it!However, to do something dislike is also a great challenge! So I ought to like to do it.It is dialectic ., Z4 ]. a9 R- J; ?7 ?" g- p

7 O- x) u& E- P3 C% J. x    To be frank, I got the same feeling when I was a undergraduate, senior, to be exactly. Doubts, hesitations..when I went on with my postgraduate study,the feeling worsened. It is until now that I finally figured out what I learned all throgh these years helped me to grow into what I am now. Use a metaphor.When you are driving in a dark channel, you feel it dark until you got to the end of the channel to find it is always sunny outside.The road you have chosen is not wrong---the master's degree is a necessary for a decent doctor.It doesn't matter whatever you have learned or researched . The truth is,PG study aims to teach you think logically and empirically but few people who have gone through it(except scholars)will admit they've learned valuable things. It is your heart and belief that really matters...hug the life and for now, why not go out for a walk and enjoy the fresh air?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 17:18 , Processed in 0.059747 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.