只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2783|回复: 2

[招聘] Excel-PPD诚招Sr.Biostatistician/Biostatistician

[复制链接]
excelhr 发表于 2010-1-8 11:02:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
We will offer you an attractive pay, promotion space and help you to develop your career..., D( ]) _+ Q, U) U2 X4 E" t
Position:Sr.Biostatistician/Biostatistician$ z9 q* A0 t" U  \5 r

B( e( m. E. K% X5 B1 ~3 c3 I, Y  u
Responsibilities
. w% B: W1 J" V, L+ F' z    Participates in clinical development plan, study design and develops statistical section in clinical trial protocols0 e% ^( E4 f! b
    Develops and evaluates statistical methodology
5 O5 E+ y! H( t1 E* P' F Performs sample size and statistical power calculations' r3 Z$ m* D' T& F# `+ `
 Generates randomization schedule
; P) a* [& j9 A( T Develops statistical analysis plans including table shells design for individual studies and integrated summaries of safety and efficacy- k3 S% R1 u  [% i$ m' A
 Reviews protocols, statistical analysis plans or other study documents developed by other biostatistician(s) or consultant(s) and provides guidance, H& `' s2 C: R0 F. R4 \
 Supports data safety monitoring board (DSMB) or data monitoring committee (DMC) and clinical endpoints committee (CEC) regarding to statistics analysis
0 G: `8 k5 G. S6 X Supports for regulatory submission (e.g. NDA and PMA) including writing statistical part for eCTD
  c# B4 E3 p3 I6 |6 u9 _7 W Represents biostatistician team at project team meetings and provides updates to project team on status of tasks
! s/ D2 `5 F$ m# B2 P Writes statistical report and participates in integrated clinical and statistical report writing ' G8 v1 S$ L, J
 Consults on other statistical tasks, such as support for CRF design, database development, data validation plan and blinded data review
2 O- O8 }3 J  {* h' c, u) E Consults on analysis strategies for interim analysis and integrated summaries of safety and efficacy (ISE/ISS)
% a& n  D# N8 ]$ ^5 @3 V/ A7 @ Performs SAS programming to generate tables, listings, figures, and statistical analyses
6 S4 \$ [  N# W9 F Mentors and trains low level biostatisticians and new colleagues" |- x1 i0 u) V0 o
 Provides technical support to the biostatistics team( {  ~- n6 q3 f3 @
 Performs other duties assigned by supervisor
; ]: I9 d2 I" T& Y" s. C. ]& BQualification
3 w+ U6 E7 f6 Z2 E  x    An advanced degree (Ph.D. or M.S.) in biostatistics, statistics or related field$ g$ M- N1 U, k% n. y
 A minimum of 4 years (for M.S.) or 2 years (for Ph.D.) experience of biostatistics and/or statistical programming applied to drug or medical device development; being familiar with CDISC data standards is desired$ N+ _& u4 M$ K8 c: k3 b' i
 Strong writing skills required to be able to write sections of protocols, statistical reports, clinical study reports, and randomization plans
( f6 T" y) f8 r& e& k Significant statistics experience in CRO or pharmaceutical R&D including all phases and large studies
8 F) m( m, E) n Experience of international drug development in a multicultural environment is a plus
5 ?( f. a5 \; C7 [ Ability to deal with sensitive inquiries or complaints from clients or potential clients and to protect confidentiality
# b5 U0 t/ \2 w8 d( X( x$ H Be knowledgeable in all aspects of the drug agencies (e.g. FDA) regulations and requirements governing the conduct of drug and medical device studies including, but not limited to, GCP and ICH requirements+ A; B; C6 R2 ?( G
 Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willingness and ability to encourage and support others to ensure the achievement of team goals.
9 E) a/ y. ?( y9 D* f, s1 G7 E Be able to make effective presentations in public settings
) Z$ Z1 ^1 r4 B7 W+ }' U/ I Proficient working in a PC/Windows environment
' J9 n9 V& B. M* j! Y A good command of English language if one’s native language is not English
+ t4 r- r+ V& {1 I: _4 F. c& N! i
Email:yujie.ma@excel-cro.com Tel: 86-21-53834000 ext.160" O/ P/ }9 H) J) G9 h/ |! e
& g, N  p- a9 B7 B/ ~5 @/ D% U3 @
Company Profile:
) e: I! j0 @0 W. u0 _1 Z. h
: z  x: _& r- T4 n- c6 V6 u, C  \Excel-a PPD company, a leading CRO in China, was founded in Beijing in 1999, and in the last eight years it has grown into a full service CRO providing comprehensive regulatory, clinical research and quality assurance services in the areas of clinical drug development, Phase I~IV, bioequivalence studies, clinical monitoring, project management, patient recruitment, data management, biostatistics analysis, translation, medical report writing and other related services.
/ Y) B4 q8 T! t7 l. ^
7 O1 I2 O, A. ]Excel has successfully conducted over 125 clinical trials (phase I to IV) and has obtained nearly 200 regulatory approvals. As one of the few CROs in China using Oracle and SAS for clinical data management and biostatistics analysis, our biometrics services are being developed to comply with US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.   ?0 I* T: ~) v) A6 r$ L

/ b9 T* ?1 k3 Z+ ~Our clients currently include many of the top international pharmaceutical companies and many leading biotech companies.[
chenxiaoliang 发表于 2010-1-8 12:46:52 | 显示全部楼层
It is too high for us to apply for this job!9 [: u# t' v9 i+ W: e" \, X6 p' {
The request of education degree must be a Doctor?
( j7 [& j# H9 E+ R, X# @And has the experience been to be the most inportant?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| excelhr 发表于 2010-1-21 15:50:52 | 显示全部楼层
Doctorial degree maybe preferred but not a must. Master degree is also ok.
# e# Y6 B: a. X! G' b. R; ?Industry experience is most important for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:10 , Processed in 0.055995 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.