只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2301|回复: 3

my english work

[复制链接]
麦穗和稻谷 发表于 2007-6-27 09:00:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Today I would like to begin with a story. Because my own traveling experience. # `3 r7 q  s. f! n- N6 A9 \

6 K+ c% ~; j2 z9 `. q/ t& a# V8 OTen years past I took a tour huangshan mountain in Anhui Province. I was eager to embrace nature  and enjoy its beauty.                ! P- X* S1 j8 f9 ]
" ^1 g( E8 b3 s( B3 k; O8 _
But the sternch of gasoline and the noise of the engine tainted my appreciation of the wonderful scenery and the tranquility of the mountain road .0 G" h6 q9 ?7 [3 R' J) o

- C; y( i# v+ a" O% k" B" uForests are cleraed, prairries trampled, rivers and lakes contaminated, wild animals are driven away, plants jeopardized and secluded populations distured.
' f2 Q/ H4 W4 d& H1 V- a: b% B  l8 j) c
I could not understand why the loverly monkeys living there had to take photos with tourists all day; why the beautiful butterflies and flowers had become lifeless samples in shop windows
( L, O  D; |- \
8 e: e% e- C2 d: Z; GNature is harmonious because of the chain of life  that exist everywhere. It is possible for us to maintain a blance between the needs of man and the needs of nature.But nature is also fragile. Every minor damage in one link may result in an ecological disaster./ v8 }! u; J: z4 l5 @
( ?, j2 ^( U7 X! }
In my vision of the nature. People will feel happy to be responsible for the environment. And then, we can picture in front of our eyes: a string of tiny islands strewn across an endless blue of water;green herons hopping among the coral reefs and mysterious splashing sounds echo from deep within the watery of forests.! |( ^. Z! ^' `! E, k$ M( ?

+ C+ v% M& s, j
+ C( [6 y4 v; S; T, X, ?% o' w! s$ k# X3 T) ~
And in addition , this picture would reminds us of those original memories, and gradually lull us into a  guiet and peaceful dream., {2 \- A& l# T; [

# |/ \; s: V6 f1 x& |/ Y1 f  m& EThe color of the fountain was that kind of blue that gently touched my heart Mountains stood  silently at the horizon.  Such a beautiful moment……
/ ?7 }. ]3 v! @- O, R5 `2 B
, [. P/ T2 A1 [# oFortunately, since 1998, the people’s Congress of Anhui Province has issued more than 50 laws and regulations , and these  have become the unformidable shield for the sustainable development of huangshan mountain .# \! b" M, G2 W
3 l2 ~: x, H: Q5 S  T4 g
It is just as simple as the famous slogan for travellers in huangshan  says:: p$ ~* c+ A% g6 d) E

# S* |! G0 b2 C1 J4 t8 k/ aPlease take nothing but your smile, and leave behind nothing but your footprint.So people heard the melodious singing of birds , smelled the fresh mountain air and saw a beautiful landscape again.            
; Z5 ~: w  K7 p4 r
4 W+ Y! {- d. i. M* Z$ eThe one night, as I saw the moon linger overthe  land and  before  it  was  sent  into  the invisible,my  mind  was  filled  with  songs. ! y) n% J: K1 V( S
( i% F% F  z0 w$ H0 |
I found  myself  humming  softly,  not  to  the music,but  to  somethingelse, someplace  else.  
& n6 t0 O! Z1 B' B- S: n7 {
( O0 C0 e$ n! MA place remembered, a place untouched, a field of grass where no one seem to have been except the dog.4 W; S9 L! d% M, Z% j! }$ O

6 p! q/ k5 }) B" `8 wAnd  no  matter  who  we  are,  what  we  do  and  where  we go,  in  our  mind,  there's always a sceneto remember, a scene worth our effort to protect it and fight for it.+ s: U8 s/ n0 `8 X
  n4 C  c5 A  W; p
At the end of my speech ,please let me quote Bob Dylan’s blowing in the wind:
+ y% E. `4 s/ i% q7 t3 y
4 `2 k5 S5 u7 N8 }' x: S2 zHow many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man?4 K$ t6 g1 W2 u: j- c; ~  C

, z5 n# i5 ~- S# ]7 v# Z: ZHow many years must a mountain exist before it is washed to the sea?
2 @& E7 C; t2 ~% e' F+ y- g( y+ z* [: x/ u8 v2 B; o
How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky?! A) n4 D1 i- l  r7 [& R; v2 e  a1 C/ Z
; t" w, q/ w( E
The answer, my friend,  is not in the wind
9 L2 H5 S+ `; N' j# I; ~+ o. b6 }: e2 s0 t1 X
the answer is in ours heart……
admin 发表于 2007-6-27 09:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
Your memory is as good as a computer. The stuff ten years ago you can recite so vividely.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 麦穗和稻谷 发表于 2007-6-27 09:26:47 | 显示全部楼层
引用第1楼admin2007-06-27 09:19发表的:: G$ b# k7 T) _2 L, w% g
You memory is as good as a computer. The stuff ten years ago you can recite so vividely.

- I$ _  B( `1 x- R# eyou ??8 P" L3 a3 n! H
haha,,,,,0 d% K0 _# m! O1 T1 J$ w
我们做学问要细心阿
回复

使用道具 举报

upswing 发表于 2007-6-27 12:56:19 | 显示全部楼层
^_^
9 l  _4 D( z, ~+ v% @( o一脉稻香
# P' B/ U% x( S1 U. T( X你很critical
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:41 , Processed in 0.055301 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.