只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3923|回复: 0

[招聘] 澳大利亚墨尔本大学招聘流行病学研究员

[复制链接]
job 发表于 2009-11-6 15:35:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
http://www.zsr.cc/PostdoctorHome/OfferService/200910/343303.html1 [) N8 t& }  `7 t& b( K
声明:此文为转载,信息真伪请自行辨别
$ b+ A& U2 W" i
; t/ r+ H" j. p' `# {9 `RESEARCH FELLOW – EPIDEMIOLOGY
8 z$ i& X9 I9 R0 y- J% f( @+ \( zKey Centre for Women’s Health in Society, School of Population Health
, R7 k5 J+ p  DFaculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences % T1 i' M7 K0 x, d# |
University of Melbourne, Australia
9 h) X% j+ t- E6 P, iSalary: AUD$73,863 - AUD$87,710 p.a. (pro rata if applicable) plus 9% superannuation
$ o$ o+ |4 b, s5 ?Working under the supervision of Professor Anne Kavanagh, you will assist in a study of the efficacy of the Australian breast cancer screening program. In this position you will be employed on the National Health and Medical Research Council project ‘Evaluation of the efficacy of the Australian mammographic screening program’ (Grant ID 509357).
6 O% B* m! J) |4 P7 pThe key aim of the project is to estimate the direct impact of the Australian breast cancer screening on mortality for screened women. The project currently employs one postdoctoral Research Fellow and is part of an ongoing program of research on breast cancer screening epidemiology based at the Melbourne School of Population Health. The project Chief Investigators are Professor Anne Kavanagh, Professor Dallas English, Dr Graham Byrnes and Dr Carolyn Nickson.% _; h! Z8 t% v. N
You will contribute to the management and implementation of the key study within the NHMRC project, which is the collection and analysis of linked health data from various health databases (including BreastScreen, Medicare Australia and cancer registries) to estimate the mortality benefit of participation in breast cancer screening. There may be some provision for you to undertake a discrete research study within the NHMRC project aims.0 x5 E" m$ ^1 }. B
Employment Type: Full-time (fixed-term) position for 18 months or part-time (fixed-term) position for 2 years negotiable
6 b: M" e! O5 `$ h6 J( Q5 K! Y- pEnquiries only to: Professor Anne Kavanagh, tel. +61 3 8344 0616, email a.kavanagh@unimelb.edu.au 8 h+ ~; V! ~0 Q# ]5 {# D! c, `

1 `9 ]8 B5 S  O" T7 s+ r6 iApplications: by 15 November 20099 ]/ K" ?9 Z! Y: m; i8 c
For position information and to apply online go to www.hr.unimelb.edu.au/careers, click on ‘Job Search’ and search under the job title or job number 0022216.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:26 , Processed in 0.065676 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.