海艺事件—Yahoo英文报道和评论(附中文翻译)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2007-5-30 15:48:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
CITED FROM http://www.nonole.com/?p=850 ]5 F, L. V8 c2 X$ j; |% o& D
& \* Q9 t" }6 @
BEIJING (AFP) - A video of two students abusing a 70-year-old teacher has created an Internet controversy in China and brought the morals of the nation’s youths into question, state press said Tuesday.$ P/ y& i& T, ~7 m" y
ADVERTISEMENT9 u, [# k# i4 N5 C1 H, ~) F, ~
北京(法新社):2 X$ `: \6 Q# `2 o* [% ~/ i. g
一段两个学生虐待年近70岁的老教师的视频在中国互联网引起了广泛争论,也直接引发了网民对于中国青少年道德问题的普遍质疑。% x. n& c  |  F8 F
8 |( p& w/ o1 q  ?5 o
The video, shot by a student at a Beijing school a week ago, shows a boy sporting an earring approach his teacher and slam the man’s hat down over his face before returning to his seat, the Beijing News reported." H  B% a) L# d: m$ z$ Q% G, X6 `, Y
据北京新闻报道:这段一周前由一位北京在校学生所摄制的视频主要内容是上课时,一个耳钉运动男走近老师并且从他头上掀掉了他的帽子后,又返回了他的座位。
4 m# z- F* U0 @) I6 f' x3 H+ p& l7 H- U/ F! h
Later another boy threw a plastic bottle at the teacher as students in the classroom burst out laughing, it said.
% F* z( t( v- L3 x! A9 M接着另一个男生在全国的哄堂大笑中又将一个塑料瓶掷向老师。
* K, G. G3 Q) a" v3 c6 Q4 ?6 B5 W# ]3 j5 {' Q
6 ~' I7 w7 ]' r4 n3 P9 D- ~
The five-minute video was later posted on a blog and picked up by numerous websites, drawing angry outbursts from web surfers shocked at the audacity of the Chinese youths.Some even went to the school to reprimand the students and express support for the professor, the paper said.  w$ i4 _% k) s8 K: |- J
这段五分钟的视频是前不久在一个博客上发布继而被无数网站转载,这些年青人的无耻和大胆激起了网友们的极大愤慨。甚至有一些网友前往学校声讨这些学生,并且声援这名教授(YAHOO搞错了,明明是高中老师)/ _* q3 Q0 ^) h1 c: ^3 M
, I# ]- ^6 X* B5 w7 L6 p6 ^
The professor, Sun Xingmao, who teaches history, politics and geography at the vocational school, did not want to discuss the incident, saying the students had already apologised and been excused, it said.; K8 e. r$ x- D: S9 v+ y
当事人孙兴卯是该校一名教历史,政治和地理的老师,他不愿意讨论这件事,而且还表示这些学生已经道歉并且他已不打算追究了。
  d+ T& M' `8 V7 U' N2 l- I, D- I( k
To many Chinese, the incident is likely to act as an uncomfortable reminder of the 1966-76 Cultural Revolution, which saw similar scenes of students humiliating and beating up their teachers.8 _0 i/ z6 @% K; _% {; w
这件事情,很容易让许多中国人联想起十年文革时期那些学生侮辱和殴打老师的场景。
0 `" w% ]* M7 \7 W感谢网友godbreath 翻译。
upswing 发表于 2007-5-31 00:51:02 | 显示全部楼层
现在的学生,怎么和我们当时做学生的时候就那么不一样?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 17:18 , Processed in 0.052419 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.