查看: 2073|回复: 3

[英语] Antibiotic residues in milk

[复制链接]
monydwh 发表于 2009-5-11 16:10:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Antibiotic residues in milk, d7 y* t* n1 g4 v4 [) `4 J8 r
The Northern Ireland dairy industry has a well-proven record of quality milk production which is widely recognised by consumers. It is in the interests of producers to protect this image by producing safe, high quality milk to ensure that consumers and traders can continue to have confidence in Northern Ireland dairy products. The Food Safety (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 and the Dairy Products (Hygiene) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1995 provide the legislative basis for the safe production of milk which is free from antibiotic residues.1 l7 d: M& V) X- L5 e
Why prevent antibiotic contamination?
/ D& L+ Z1 N- N" a' c. wTo protect consumers’ health
$ \& x/ r& {3 r/ OAntibiotics entering the food chain may lead to allergic reactions in humans and antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria.
) M( j  l* {0 i9 f3 NTo safeguard the wholesome image of Northern Ireland milk
2 k0 Z2 K1 a( q: O# DIt is essential that the dairy industry as a whole produces high quality milk which is free from antibiotic residues.. q# \- |- T- ~( Q( \8 o# [8 v9 b
To avoid heavy penalties for producers* |2 z9 d; F4 V8 |" h- i5 v7 R
In future, losses incurred by processors having to discard milk may be passed back to the producer.
1 B- ?- b& e/ bTo prevent losses to processors
) r. [+ D3 h$ Q3 LProduction of cultured dairy products can be adversely affected by traces of antibiotics, resulting in sub-standard product. Specifications for valuable home and export markets require dairy products to be free from antibiotics.$ c* E& s% W9 b' `
To comply with current legislation1 n! I7 n# ?! D% H
You are legally required to comply with the Food Safety (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 and the Dairy Products (Hygiene) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1995.5 g& q7 f" l2 }+ a+ m1 Y
Contamination of milk is an offence liable to prosecution. The Food Safety (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 introduced the legal defence of due diligence to ensure that food producers and handlers are not convicted of an offence which they took all reasonable care to avoid. It is therefore important that all milk producers are able to show that they have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of milk being sold by them.
! D" D7 @& E' f$ \# J+ UHow to prevent antibiotic contamination?
( Y0 ~4 q, b2 ]All cows should be given an identity
+ M8 U3 Z9 \* J& ^! u' y/ |Use freezing branding, large ear tags or similar. : }+ x. B3 ^7 U
Clearly mark all treated cows
" q& t/ X0 l! s% o  \Treated cows should be identified using a dye or coloured tape. Details should be displayed in the milking area.
7 o. l! g- W4 A" _3 P2 oKeep a record of all treated cows + w0 p% K5 T% `3 O7 X
Records should identify the cow treated, the date of treatment, the product used and the withdrawal period. This is now the law.
7 f! @, V/ b% b) fWithhold milk from treated cows for recommended time - A6 ]* Y. Q' O4 u8 V
Read instructions carefully and note the withdrawal period. Obtain instructions from your veterinary surgeon, regarding the withholding period, if the milking cow is injected with a drug or antibiotic.
) c  d% |7 T6 D* u! ]% d& E. KWithhold and test milk from recently calved or purchased cows and heifers ' h# x) q' e* J3 Y2 j$ U; u
Be aware of cows calving early after dry cow therapy and cows which hold antibiotics in their system longer than usual. 1 b3 O! {) z3 L- p
Milk treated cows last or rinse equipment with warm water
& \" I% o- v2 j  n6 JResearch has shown that cold water rinsing of milking jars may not remove all antibiotics from the glass as many antibiotics are oil based.
. f1 z+ G. `: K6 _' ~' r( X- M- s9 uEnsure no leakage into the milk transfer system through the recorder jar outlet valve 9 w7 S8 K3 z2 m4 Q! |2 D3 D  Z: X/ Y) B
Many milking parlours now have dump buckets / lines to isolate contaminated milk, preventing accidental transfer of milk. & Y/ f) C2 I8 C
Inform buyer if contaminated milk enters bulk tank % b+ A4 j, V! L& y
A sample of the milk should be tested before collection. On farm testing kits are now available for antibiotic testing. 2 Z3 D" N6 k' F  \
Quality Milk for Everyone2 W1 n: A6 n  {& t0 P
Where drugs are used on the dairy herd there is always a risk of antibiotic contamination of milk. Therefore the utmost care should be taken during the milking routine to minimise the risk of antibiotics entering the food chain.
) ~6 a# U$ d7 L8 z  TMilk of the highest quality is necessary to meet present and future market requirements and consumers now demand milk products of the highest quality and safety.& l# O4 {+ q% t7 L! t6 c! ?
For further information on preventing antibiotic contamination of milk contact AFDS Quality Assurance Officers at:3 Y( ^; d  Z: G- c' Y
Crown Buildings: R) c0 d' o& U
Thomas Street7 t. w' Q3 {: J8 x0 U3 Y1 `
DUNGANNON: @( O" ?3 `3 C; [7 r
BT70 1HR& m2 Q  j5 K4 r" I; t# K
Tel: 028 8775 4812$ a  T. @- ?$ d
Fax: 028 8775 4838) T. u4 |" y" a
E-mail: bob.agnew@dardni.gov.uk
0 d1 ~+ g* H. Q8 i+ T9 b, B$ k: tRoom 1019
  d, g/ `* H/ [9 }1 c2 eDundonald House
& g- s% y& h& Q" WUpper Newtownards Road8 ^) ~/ r7 g6 N/ e: D7 z! x
BELFAST BT4 3SB1 k& D( i8 F' r8 H) D- K
Tel: 028 9052 5001
3 [7 C8 P; u5 _! D* |Fax: 028 9052 4671
( D( G" _! D. G9 v; wE-mail: robin.martin@dardni.gov.uk( r3 E! X. }% z& Q/ t1 H! l
For advice on the legislation mentioned, milk producers should contact their own legal adviser.9 |0 n$ W+ @0 ]
Note: This leaflet gives general guidance only and should not be treated as a complete and authoritative statement of the law.
yaoming2002 发表于 2009-5-17 19:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
讲的是关于牛奶的抗生素污染问题。
6 Y( s4 |  w( B! R( p9 ~
( j- S+ x/ f% @源自何处?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| monydwh 发表于 2009-5-22 21:39:10 | 显示全部楼层
fda
回复

使用道具 举报

yaoming2002 发表于 2009-5-23 21:44:57 | 显示全部楼层
明白了,谢谢!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 18:45 , Processed in 0.080768 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.