只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3950|回复: 1

[英语] cast away荒岛余生的经典台词

[复制链接]
gensph 发表于 2009-5-2 23:39:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
"We both had done the math, and Kelly added it all up. She knew she had to let me go. I added it up, knew that I'd lost her. 'Cause I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I mean, I was gonna get sick or get injures. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen. So I made a rope. And I went up to the summit to hang myself. But I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log snapped* the limb of the tree. So I-I-I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. / [# O  A( e$ s, U$ s- p
) `+ `& f! v: {4 P, z2 L
I knew somehow that I had to stay alive. Somehow I had to keep breathing, even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back in Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass. And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
/ u* M# ^2 A9 `% o0 |$ D推荐大家看这个电影!
yaoming2002 发表于 2009-5-14 01:02:22 | 显示全部楼层
有机会看看吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 01:50 , Processed in 0.147103 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.