查看: 3612|回复: 1

[招聘] 跨国医药R&D中心招聘生物统计师和clinical programmer

[复制链接]
jackysun 发表于 2009-4-21 14:51:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
朋友们你们好,我正在为一家跨国医药的R&D中心招聘生物统计师和clinical programmer。
* J5 L, r  A$ }9 N; m& jJob Title: Statistical Analyst (Professional Programmer): Associate SAS Programmer, SAS Programmer; Senior SAS programmer  - E9 l4 b; }- `+ C$ u, G
Reporting To:
: r: A$ N; a2 Z! ^Base City: Beijing 0 G! e: n) n8 V0 m- ^

! N/ w- q9 }! Q- J) f  U  9 `( W  H7 i  m
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: 3 ?; S, |. [: [  j& J& t# s0 j
1 Statistical Analyst is a professional programmer, who is responsible for providing statistical programming support to project under the guidance of statistician.  He/ She creates and maintains adequately documented programs to generate analysis files, tables, listings, and graphs in accordance with the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and statisticians’ requirements, also to perform ad hoc analyses as needed.  
% ~+ _2 e( F% K8 D2 Provide programming support: to develop, test and validate adequately documented programs for analysis files, production of  results tables, listings and figures (TLFs) according to the SAP and statisticians’ requirements.  Ensure that developed statistical programs are tested, and validated prior to the target analysis date.  Generally, such TLFs are included in Integrated Clinical Study Reports (iCSR).
7 m' H" m+ b* v, ~9 f* |3 Work closely with statistician to prepare programming specifications, as needed.  
! V8 K: p: }5 k& |5 k: F4 Prepare datasets to be eSubmission ready by ensuring database consistency within a study and across studies within a project, and by compliant to regulatory requirement.  9 L  a2 o% q% ]: \
5 Review Data Editing Plan (DEP), annotated CRF, SAP, protocols for the assigned studies.   7 B* |0 w& Q" o* {3 S% G3 A
6 Maintain and archive program documentation for each clinical trial - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner. - o# o. \) o9 H+ G
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: : _9 O2 t  f$ I
1 At least master degree in statistics or relevant field.
9 e, z. |5 l; H- k4 j. Y2 Associate Programmer:  0-2 years of clinical trial experiences
0 A8 C3 A- v0 D- W3 Programmer: 1-3 years of clinical trial experiences $ O4 l2 M" U0 h& v; Q( M* w( U/ `
4 Senior Programmer: at least 3 years of clinincal trial experiences
; Y- R+ W/ N* v' D. Y- A5 [) u5 Strong SAS programming skills
/ h& o1 [: P" o: c4 B! ~6 Good understanding /experience of working in a multidisciplinary team of multi-culture company.  
0 ]! l: ~5 _2 |1 `/ Y7 Strong/effective English veral and written communication skills 7 L! ^; {, W) P0 r
8 Positive attitude, able to work effectively in a multi-cultural context as a good team player , o3 d, G9 F1 z
9 Strong problem solving ability; able to prioritize tasks, able to deliver quality work 3 B. _0 J; I2 x
2 @( m! A4 A  s+ s, g
Job Title: Biostatistician: Associate Statistician; Statistician; Senior Statistician  . z# U1 a/ d- O" Y
Reporting To:
2 Z  `% r0 D' |1 M2 B+ u; fBase City: Beijing
$ x5 w4 g8 D: u6 o) {  
, d( j% O; f% i% J- L- b  
- k. c% [9 P, uKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: * J; d+ d! ?. r$ I
1 With supervision by a more senior statistician or head of Biostatistics, produces synopsis, statistical section of the protocol, and SAP for specific studies, statistical section of the CSR, as well as relevant part of CDP   
" g& L3 J) R# ~1 j& v2 With supervision by a more senior statistician or head of Biostatistics, computes sample sizes, discuss trial design, and creates randomization  
) D2 o! Y3 Z0 V6 G. M2 A3 In collaboration with the programmers, ensures that statistical programs are developed, tested and validated prior to the target analysis date;  
5 i3 _/ A' u/ I9 b0 [8 i* @4 Provide statistical support to other statisticians as needed 9 f% F7 t4 T' `5 y% b1 d
5 Contribute to center development and efficiency improvement, or SOP development, or working groups/initiatives, as needed / x* e& r2 M. N2 a* w2 d
6 This individual will use his/her technical expertise to make the appropriate decision concerning which method to use for data analysis.  He/she will also provide critical reviews to ensure the accuracy of  results.  He/she will work in a multidisciplanary team and will have to effectively communicate to team members of various background and functional areas. ' o0 C' V" V& F. ?8 \! T& y0 l
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: % D: {/ G& \0 w4 K+ j" h3 {
1 At least master degree in statistics, or relevant field, Ph.D. preferred.  
4 E; U7 t( c" X+ U) G- \7 g2 Associate Statistician: 0-2 years of clinincal trial experiences
5 B: ]0 Z3 {9 F$ S9 O  V  b! e3 Statistician: 1-3 years of clinincal trial experiences 7 `5 \* C. Z2 _2 T, y7 T& e
4 Senior Statistician: at least 3 years of clinical trial experiences
' D" h. C6 b- W5 Good SAS knowledge and programming skills
; M; l  ], m& ~  C- ]& I5 ~6 Good understanding/experience working in a multidiscipline team of multi-culture company
' r" U3 z  C, v$ A! _/ f7 Strong/effective English verbal and written communication skills " J& S9 I5 o5 Y) X# G- ]+ h0 P
8 Positive attitude, able to work effectively in a multi-cultural context as a good team player * ?) d& e9 p3 [3 B8 d  m
9 Strong problem solving ability, able to prioritize tasks, able to deliver quality work and results
% s" Q1 F# i( P
% T7 k% c3 \- e  i, S 工作地点:北京( p; ?' h0 _" [$ _+ G( m

' n- t+ Q. R0 z感谢大家友情推荐!如果有国外留学回来的PhD或者国外医药公司工作过也非常欢迎。1 V$ E/ s! @' t) u+ t& c5 N7 u% d
5 r7 {) j* h; r+ `+ d0 D2 N
Jacky
6 R0 h9 l- C) G) v" L, o+ t% h" Z010-65253878-827;134391897163 p0 N' Q; C6 }% h
MSN sun_008@hotmail.com
epiman 发表于 2009-4-21 16:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
泽恩企业管理咨询有限公司,感情楼上是猎头哈!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:35 , Processed in 0.058693 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.