注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Position: Sr. Programmer Analyst4 y5 N/ q% p7 x4 ~
) A0 f9 B) j/ _4 v6 k( J/ ?+ T0 h
Responsibilities:3 Y/ }3 y: O) n; U6 u9 O/ i
Essential
1 c( Q% V5 Y1 p; X7 O9 q( G6 dFunctions
' E1 W" Y" m3 M+ `5 j  Understands and follows department's working practice documents and SOPs,and contribute to their development as needed.4 v) `/ d; j# T3 f/ _. L% X5 Z
  Understands and follows appropriate corporate SOPs.
6 {. M! E& a0 A, A  Works directly with project team leaders and client representatives to assess and develop project goals and timelines.0 d* A' N. X, i3 M, F& ^$ i; Z
  Independently creates, executes, maintains, and validates programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combines data from a variety of sources and structures, generates and stores summary data from a variety of sources, generates reports or combines multiple databases.; P2 M8 p1 C" O" L, Y7 ~
  Independently creates, executes, maintains, and validates programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS.
! x# d1 R, T3 \: t) J  Supervises and performs other programming tasks as necessary to support Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics.5 q/ P+ }  [- m. G: E- r6 D5 \
  Assesses and ensures the validity of all program output.: z# V1 |( t* z5 C/ v
  Serves as a project lead and oversees work of other programmers on team.) m+ g$ ^) [% q5 P+ K; c4 ?7 S
  Manages assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
* P! _% h% D# S3 @7 b- S1 c# E  Assumes leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary clinical trials project team, communicating actively and frequently
4 Q4 `( h* ~: z' S1 [with other team members as needed. ; l; p( j- M( s6 ~. C2 }; Y( r
  Documents all work; manages assignments to meet timelines and produces high quality deliverables.
8 M- M$ S( y- ^2 y, v0 e- z( u+ b7 p  Demonstrates a good understanding of the role of the programmer in the overall process. Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.2 f5 o# G; Y+ |5 t/ k- J4 r
  Works efficiently and effectively with little direct supervision.
- R8 A" [3 Z" r# B' N7 U8 w  Supervises, trains and mentors other programmers., B' A; x1 R4 d' V/ c+ T+ N
  Participates in developing SOPs and working practice documents.
7 f$ G! {+ L6 N- A/ o  Provides general infrastructure support to the Biostatistics Department. Examples include presentation / teaching at Department meetings, contributing to other general department documents or policies, and assisting with Biostatistics web page development.
6 y' p5 k/ S% J  Inputs into bidding process and assists on biostat metrics.* x5 _3 |  h4 d" O- R' _' ^

6 `# O1 q( ~5 p3 j( G: FEducation and Experience:
2 j$ F7 W7 H; f" `0 cMS/MA degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and a minimum
5 H: Y$ W( q0 h1 h& F! Z& lof three (3) + years experience, or
7 S2 ^5 O0 a- b; `  \'Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent
7 S# G# w0 m, ]and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, and! _/ V) J& w! `% n& q
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to- j. Y4 F* w: g
5+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
4 Q# y! k$ T& o4 y
2 k8 W# E) n* K9 IPosition: Statisticians
  }% b: `0 L% J
9 ?9 S% r/ {6 n$ `0 WResponsibilities
  x9 D4 b" }0 q•        Participate in setting up a study including the development of statistical methodology, fill up the statistical section of study protocol, perform sample size estimation, and carry out randomization procedure+ b, D3 E+ [/ s. v/ \
•        Develop SAS programs to create statistical tables, listings, and graphics according to the statistical analysis plan4 w1 g$ L+ Y, h9 r
•        Perform quality control and/or second program validation of other programmers’ programs.
2 f! z5 B& \/ ?& x•        Participate in CRF design, review , database setup, data validation and ensure that all critical contents are included+ ?" k! s% V1 |2 H$ J: l" _
•        Develop statistical analysis plan, data validation plan, data management plan  and blind data review. l2 p( @  f7 o0 D5 _5 Y. y
•        All other duties as assigned4 v6 ^, n2 \( Z9 T" n/ M3 N2 ]

! A4 e7 _# k, YQualifications:( P( _+ T8 q2 J* [3 }
•        Graduate degree in public health, Biostatistics or related disciplines
1 k6 J; |* u% y•        At least 1 year experience of statistical analysis in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting
# a& g9 P% Q$ P: U( G•        Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. g. O6 v, z# {* ?& e0 s: \# h
•        Knowledge of ICH GCP and China GCP
* ]" S" ~% j% V3 d* M•        Rich experience of SAS programming, 2 years experience of SAS programming would be preferred6 F' k( w: R( w5 Z" q' ?
•        Being fluent in spoken and written English.+ f* [4 l. E& J$ O, B
•        Be able to work independently and complete a high volume of work# V. i5 i0 \1 A

; s' z0 L0 [2 rLocation: Shanghai & Bei jin9 \* T% E  \- I- b; r  y1 z9 ?
2 ?/ U) D. ^3 A7 {; K6 b* t
Pls send CV to sarah12087@outlook.com for more detail.) P( M; [6 |  W0 c. D
5 h! u8 a( d9 x8 V
 楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-1 15:21:36 | 显示全部楼层
应届生和有经验的候选人都可以联系我噢。。职位从高到低都有不同机会的。。。加油~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-2 16:28:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-5 09:47:43 | 显示全部楼层
是不是年关将近的原因啊,大家都不太考虑看机会么?我们会有额外的入职奖励的噢~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-6 16:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
{:6_401:}
回复

使用道具 举报

梁Alex 发表于 2016-12-7 17:24:23 触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
本科生默默观望,希望以后能这水平
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-8 10:33:38 | 显示全部楼层
梁Alex 发表于 2016-12-7 17:24
- l6 C2 @& k* _$ ~/ N1 [本科生默默观望,希望以后能这水平
& c" }, b9 x, |8 s1 s2 ^
本科生有很多做得非常厉害的,只是相对来说,硕士晋升的周期更短一些,但是金子哪里都会发光的,加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

zunbai 发表于 2016-12-11 08:57:27 触屏版 | 显示全部楼层
不知道数据分析师要到什么水平?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-15 10:01:41 | 显示全部楼层
zunbai 发表于 2016-12-11 08:57
5 @# J0 `; w' u/ N不知道数据分析师要到什么水平?
6 U3 S" @3 t, ?5 i! K% W
初级分析员的要求:' t9 i: Q" ^3 i( G6 K

7 O. ], U. a0 VBachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent( `3 U0 h" z* [1 I4 P
and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, and
9 ~! w/ ^4 E( r  z0 F0 e7 gPrevious experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.# m  R" Y) G6 ^1 H, p$ s1 l
$ W/ g" \- Q, K  x) D7 D
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
7 Z# Q" [: m: l" e/ }  Knowledge of one or more programming languages/ r- [! L: d0 Q2 L' R
  Strong attention to detail
5 Z& }( A) P; t* w# j' Z  Excellent problem solving skills
" z9 w7 ~$ G, s$ }# o3 Z% A  Excellent written and verbal communications skills1 S4 ^" I2 T* i7 q; x: x* Q& I
  Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities2 S* f  Y  G2 L  {! e) G
  Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others2 d1 g5 t# J: U' Q
  Demonstrated initiative and motivation
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| sarahs 发表于 2016-12-16 11:22:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 03:08 , Processed in 0.066482 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.