查看: 6553|回复: 0

[招聘] 宝洁公司面试八道核心面试题

[复制链接]
publichealth 发表于 2007-1-9 19:10:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
以下是宝洁公司人力资源专家精心设计的八大核心问题,当然也是其他大公司通常关注的热点问题。 2 O+ m/ E% J) F6 E7 {

- T- A  W1 V+ Y3 B  1.Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it through completion. 7 {, x: |- x$ V. g( ~" T2 c
  举例说明,你如何制定了一个很高的目标,并且最终实现了它。
( P: U7 z% j8 |' x+ Y3 ?
( g4 C8 f$ W& \- |/ W  `4 H  2.Summarize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or issue and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.
* Y5 Y' G. r9 @$ Z  简述你曾主动领导他人完成的一项艰巨任务。
/ I$ r! p- x$ S0 ?
" ~$ ]% A" B7 @  M5 A  3.Describe a situation where you had to seek out relevant information  define key issues  and decide on which steps to take to get the desired results.
$ H# X$ |- U, }% T4 z7 p5 r4 t* E  请详细描述一个情景,在这个情景中你必须搜集相关信息,划定关键点,并且决定依照哪些步骤能够达到所期望的结果。
5 a* s9 X9 J0 s' s
. f! L0 ]6 G6 y: P! t' d) I  4.Describe an instance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
; q( |( G. |- W: t2 ^  举例说明你是怎样用事实促使他人与你达成一致意见的。
/ V7 K) ~6 z0 r! d! G: G5 y
5 B) y: _$ a1 {' l1 x4 u  5.Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result. / Z6 S8 n9 D, ^9 o
  举例证明你可以和他人合作,共同实现一个重要目标。
) C6 n9 ^( r$ F1 w- O6 g7 `4 J( ^! Q0 J. x) n
  6.Describe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a significant contribution to the success of an activity or project. 9 c* E) L! m% N# V
  举例证明,你的一个创意曾经对一个项目的成功起到至关重要的作用。 9 u; A/ \9 M4 T' F& U* X* \
" a2 q: F0 B4 T$ Z& e( y2 |
  7.Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
- f. C' p* U  u7 P  t: i' m& d  请举例,你是怎样评估一种情况,并将注意力集中在关键问题的解决。
( w. J: \8 B# ~6 I/ J  u( O; H1 j# j- K3 F/ t6 [. c# P) q9 Q  P
  8.Provide an example of how you acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application.
( N; p  K/ ]9 Z. j1 E" J  举例说明你怎样获得一种技能,并将其转化为实践。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:28 , Processed in 0.057211 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.