立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: epiman

[求助] 美国新冠病毒疫情公共卫生应对和临床指南,招募翻译

[复制链接]
fangfang4 发表于 2020-3-17 09:29:55 | 显示全部楼层
Clinical and Infection Control Guidance 临床和感染控制指导
; x% C5 f3 a$ T8 VAdditional information about 2019-nCoV is needed to better understand transmission, disease severity, and risk to the general population.
# v* f4 b0 I4 [! `需要了解更多关于2019年nCoV的信息,以便更好地了解传播、疾病严重程度和对普通人群的风险。2 a% E+ B0 W" I. W1 |
Although CDC and partners are actively learning about 2019-nCoV, initial CDC guidance is based on guidance for management and prevention of respiratory illnesses including influenza, MERS, and SARS. 7 Z, N' |5 z. |# o! L
尽管疾病预防控制中心和合作伙伴正在积极学习2019年nCoV,但最初的疾病预防控制中心指南是基于对包括流感、MERS和SARS在内的呼吸道疾病的管理和预防指导。: t! l1 w, E3 g7 q' r
No vaccine or specific treatment for 2019-nCoV infection is currently available. At present, medical care for patients with 2019-nCoV is supportive.9 |) Y3 ?* Y9 }! B
目前没有针对2019年nCoV感染的疫苗或特异性治疗。眼下对2019名nCoV患者的医疗护理是支持性的。, G+ N5 l! t9 ?  [# X5 b. b" C4 ~) s, s
On January 31, CDC published its third Health Advisory with interim guidance for clinicians and public health practitioners.
6 R: X, I6 b3 {5 b1月31日,疾病预防控制中心发布了第三份健康咨询报告,其中包括临床医生和公共卫生从业人员的临时指导,疾病预防控制中心于1月31日通过其临床医生外展和交流活动网络发布了临床行动警报。' E  d; r* u" y' x- [
In addition, CDC issued a Clinical Action Alert through its Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity network on January 31.§§§ Interim guidance for health care professionals is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/ ... ical-criteria.html.   o( l( [; P% Q1 e5 d
医疗专业人员临时指南可在https://www.CDC.gov/coronavirus/ ... nical-criteria.html上查阅。
& N: F5 n) C- i9 {, KHealth care providers should identify patients who might have been exposed and who have signs or symptoms related to 2019-nCoV infection, isolate these patients, and inform public health departments. + o7 I$ y2 J7 t' Q) K# B2 T7 X- f/ m
卫生保健提供者应确定可能接触过和有2019年nCoV感染相关症状或体征的患者,隔离这些患者,并通知公共卫生部门。
6 @0 }& g$ N' N2 J* @, w. O9 F! p; LThis includes obtaining a detailed travel history for patients being evaluated with fever and lower respiratory tract illness. Criteria to guide evaluation and testing of PUIs for 2019-nCoV include # v# j- ~6 e  z% d4 f
这包括获得发烧和下呼吸道疾病患者的详细旅行记录。指导2019年nCoV的PUI评估和测试的标准包括:
6 C7 |4 F" n0 [1) fever or signs or symptoms of lower respiratory tract illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath) in any person, including health care workers, who has had close contact with a patient with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection within 14 days of symptom onset; . W* X5 n, v' _: z
1)在症状出现后14天内与实验室确认的2019年nCoV感染患者有密切接触的任何人(包括医护人员)出现发热或下呼吸道疾病的体征或症状(如咳嗽或呼吸急促);: ]6 i! h2 {5 `+ A- Z# J4 s" n5 N
2) fever and signs or symptoms of lower respiratory tract illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath) in any person with a history of travel from Hubei Province, China, within 14 days of symptom onset;
* }  U/ A' P6 V1 q! G3 E( B7 z) `2) 有中国湖北省旅行史的任何人在症状出现后14天内出现发热和下呼吸道疾病(如咳嗽或呼吸急促)的症状或体征;4 a$ }- c+ T' s. V6 Y; f
or 3) fever and signs or symptoms of lower respiratory tract illness (e.g., cough or shortness of breath) requiring hospitalization in any person with a history of travel from mainland China within 14 days of symptom onset. Additional nonhospitalized PUIs may be tested based on consultation with state and local public health officials. Clinicians should evaluate PUIs for other possible causes of illness (e.g., influenza and respiratory syncytial virus) as clinically indicated.2 `  u9 y& y6 e4 l5 i: z
或3)有来自中国大陆的旅行史的任何人需要住院治疗的发热和下呼吸道疾病(如咳嗽或呼吸急促)的症状或体征在症状出现后14天内可在咨询州和地方公共卫生官员的基础上,对其他未住院的PUI进行检测。临床医生应根据临床指示,评估是否存在其他可能的致病原因(如流感和呼吸道合胞病毒)。
# W! d+ i# i: Y; \9 N9 ?& M. \CDC currently recommends a cautious approach to the examination of PUIs. These patients should be asked to wear a surgical mask as soon as they are identified, and directed to a separate area, if possible, separated by at least 6 ft (2 m) from other persons. Patients should be evaluated in a private room with the door closed, ideally an airborne infection isolation room, if available. 2 j1 F& X: D) N& `+ a0 m) b0 g
疾病预防控制中心目前建议谨慎检查多发性尿毒症。应要求这些患者一经确认就戴上外科口罩,并尽可能将其引导至与其他人至少相隔6英尺(2米)的单独区域。患者应在门关闭的私人房间进行评估,最好是空气传播感染隔离室(如有)。
2 a, d3 i( ?! A- L, H1 zHealth care personnel entering the room should use standard precautions, contact precautions, airborne precautions, and eye protection (e.g., goggles or a face shield).
( U, k  z4 u! H6 {$ o5 e进入房间的医护人员应使用标准预防措施、接触预防措施、空气传播预防措施和眼睛保护措施(如护目镜或面罩)。
回复

使用道具 举报

fangfang4 发表于 2020-3-17 09:33:30 | 显示全部楼层
Clinicians should immediately notify the health care facility’s infection control personnel and local health department. The health department will determine whether the patient needs to be considered a PUI for 2019-nCoV and be tested for infection. : E, m* l; f; C7 ?8 r1 I6 ]" y
临床医生应立即通知医疗机构的感染控制人员和当地卫生部门。卫生部门将确定患者是否需要被视为2019年nCoV的PUI,并进行感染检测。; z4 @3 t* e5 e3 ^
If directed by the health department, to increase the likelihood of detecting 2019-nCoV infection, CDC recommends collecting and testing both upper and lower respiratory tract specimens.Additional specimen types (e.g., stool or urine) may be collected and stored. Specimens should be collected as soon as possible once a PUI is identified regardless of time since symptom onset.; E: G7 [' f( k1 ]. d! _, k
如果卫生部门有指示,为了增加检测2019例nCoV感染的可能性,CDC建议收集和测试上呼吸道和下呼吸道样本。可以收集和储存额外的样本类型(如粪便或尿液)。无论症状出现的时间长短,一旦确定了PUI,应尽快采集样本。; e- d, q, q8 c3 i
For persons who might have 2019-nCoV infection and their close contacts, information and guidance on how to reduce the risk for transmitting and acquiring infection is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/ ... revent-spread.html. 9 t) K" `7 ^7 B# m* [7 i
对于可能感染2019年nCoV的人及其密切接触者,有关如何降低传播和获得感染风险的信息和指导,请访问https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/ ... prevent-spread.html: @8 y$ j! I# p8 K3 N  h8 [, o
Close contacts should immediately call their health care providers if they develop symptoms. - A% X3 J; y1 R
密切接触者如果出现症状,应立即致电其医疗保健提供者。2 i% e4 ^$ d7 J5 l+ [3 S
In addition, CDC is working closely with state and local health partners to develop and disseminate information to the public on general prevention of respiratory illness, including the 2019-nCoV. This includes everyday preventive actions such as washing your hands, covering your cough, and staying home when you are ill. ( Z: e4 Z$ Y, v* A$ l
此外,疾病预防控制中心正与州和地方卫生合作伙伴密切合作,开发并向公众传播有关呼吸系统疾病一般预防的信息,包括2019年nCoV。
( i/ q( i4 e. q. a, e- eThis includes everyday preventive actions such as washing your hands, covering your cough, and staying home when you are ill. Additional information and resources for this outbreak are available on the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)., S% u7 v+ F  `$ A5 m
这包括每天的预防措施,如洗手,捂住咳嗽,生病时呆在家里。疾病预防控制中心网站(https://www.CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019 ncov/index.html)提供了此次疫情的其他信息和资源。
回复

使用道具 举报

fangfang4 发表于 2020-3-17 09:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
Discussion讨论
7 H; `1 l- c' |2 dThe 2019-nCoV has impacted multiple countries, caused severe illness, and sustained person-to-person transmission making it a concerning and serious public health threat. 7 r; x5 a6 _9 u* N% }" d( T
2019-nCoV已影响多个国家,造成严重疾病,并持续的人与人之间的传播,使其成为一个令人关切和严重的公共卫生威胁。
8 E7 b- @! |% V3 g* k. A/ c It is unclear how this virus will impact the U.S. over time. 目前尚不清楚随着时间的推移,这种病毒将如何影响美国。6 h) _8 C, V2 o8 d
For the general population, who are unlikely to be exposed to this virus at the current time, the immediate health risk from 2019-nCoV is considered low. 对于目前不太可能接触这种病毒的普通人群来说,2019-nCoV带来的直接健康风险被认为很低。
$ H+ o2 Z1 E3 \! c/ O3 Q; _9 dCDC, multiple other federal agencies, state and local health departments, and other partners are implementing aggressive measures to slow U.S. transmission of 2019-nCoV (4,5)./ ?% M0 A- t$ G" U% j$ ]
疾控中心、多个其他联邦机构、州和地方卫生部门以及其他合作伙伴正在实施积极措施,以减缓美国2019-nCoV的传播。+ k# H  n% c3 y; Z
These measures require the identification of cases and contacts in the United States and the effective management of the estimated 14,000 travelers arriving from mainland China to the United States each day (3). 这些措施要求查明在美国的案件和联系方式,并对每天从中国大陆抵达美国的约14000名旅客进行有效管理。  J- l# ^% ?: W4 `
These measures are being implemented based on the assumption that there will be more U.S. 2019-nCoV cases occurring with potential chains of transmission, with the understanding that these measures might not prevent the eventual establishment of ongoing, widespread transmission of the virus in the United States.这些措施的实施基于这样一个假设,即美国2019年将有更多的nCoV病例发生,可能存在传播链,但有一项协议,即这些措施可能不会阻止病毒在美国的持续、广泛传播。: L2 B. o- X8 Z2 x6 q8 P, W8 D
It is important for public health agencies, health care providers, and the public to be aware of this new 2019-nCoV so that coordinated, timely, and effective actions can help prevent additional cases or poor health outcomes. 6 y/ \' @/ n* y$ C: F. S# i
重要的是,公共卫生机构、医疗保健提供者和公众应了解这一新的2019-nCoV,以便有助于预防更多的病例或不良健康结果采取协调、及时和有效的行动。
% _) d& S8 w, z1 jThe critical role that the U.S. health care system plays in halting or significantly slowing U.S. transmission of 2019-nCoV is already evident: eight of the first 11 U.S. cases were detected by clinicians collaborating with public health to test persons at risk.
. v- _2 P0 Y" k& _; U- z' L美国医疗体系在阻止或显著减缓美国2019年nCoV传播方面发挥的关键作用已经很明显:首批11起美国病例中,有8起是由临床医生与公共卫生部门合作检测高危人群而发现的。
' ^% j0 l% ~$ K9 z& |5 k1 o5 o6 GThe early recognition of cases in the United States reduces transmission risk and increases understanding of the virus, including its transmission and severity, to inform national and global response actions.
; X7 l6 A  c8 |1 M美国对病例的早期认识降低了传播风险,增加了对病毒的了解,包括病毒的传播和严重程度,为国家和全球的应对行动提供信息。5 u, Q6 Q* a/ c" e9 P. U
2019-nCoV symptoms are similar to those of influenza (e.g., fever, cough, or sore throat), and the outbreak is occurring during a time of year when respiratory illnesses from influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, and other respiratory viruses are highly prevalent. ( d* T) J' n; ?( s, e
2019-nCoV症状与流感相似(例如发烧、咳嗽或喉咙痛),暴发发生在每年流感、呼吸道合胞病毒和其他呼吸道病毒引起的呼吸道疾病高度流行的时期。
4 s" J& G8 N; R( \To prevent influenza, all persons aged ≥6 months should receive an annual influenza vaccine, and vaccination is still available and effective in helping to prevent influenza (10). 7 q( o7 I" |+ ?0 m; z
为预防流感,所有年龄≥6个月的人应每年接种一次流感疫苗,疫苗仍然有效,有助于预防流感。
% Q0 x, i/ D, O6 RReducing the number of persons in the United States with seasonal influenza will reduce possible confusion with 2019-nCoV infection and possible additional risk to patients with seasonal influenza. 减少美国季节性流感患者的数量,将减少可能与2019年nCoV感染的混淆以及季节性流感患者可能增加的风险。8 a7 B# r5 M$ j% d' `/ [
Public health authorities are monitoring the situation closely. As more is learned about this novel virus and this outbreak, CDC will rapidly incorporate new knowledge into guidance for action.
: R3 ^0 u' J: w+ M公共卫生当局正在密切监测这一情况。随着人们对这种新型病毒和此次疫情了解的增多,疾病预防控制中心将迅速将新知识纳入行动指南。/ _0 q. s# ?* \, D9 N
Acknowledgments6 L6 C# ]& n4 m
Arizona Department of Health Services; Maricopa County Department of Public Health; California Department of Public Health; Los Angeles County Department of Public Health; Orange County Health Department; San Benito County Public Health Services Department; Santa Clara County Public Health Department; Illinois Department of Public Health; Chicago Department of Public Health; Cook County Department of Public Health; DuPage County Health Department; Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Washington State Department of Health; Snohomish Health District.
/ F$ I& w9 [. _2 y( M- A& a+ j8 V致谢
" i+ b  z/ y/ W" h9 O亚利桑那州卫生服务部;马里科帕县公共卫生部;加利福尼亚州公共卫生部;洛杉矶县公共卫生部;奥兰治县卫生部;圣贝尼托县公共卫生服务部;圣克拉拉县公共卫生部;伊利诺伊州公共卫生部;芝加哥公共卫生部;库克县公共卫生部;杜佩奇县卫生部;马萨诸塞州公共卫生部;华盛顿州卫生部;斯诺霍米什卫生区。

评分

参与人数 1钢镚 +100 收起 理由
epiman + 100 积极参与论坛活动!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:12 , Processed in 0.065244 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.