查看: 1125|回复: 0

Kobo Toolbox问卷生成器(formbuilder)的功能一览

[复制链接]
epiman 发表于 2016-11-17 11:40:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册后推荐绑定QQ,之后方才可以使用下方的“用QQ帐号登录”。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
添加问题. A7 q8 f0 J* w' H3 K. W
Questions in your form can be added at any point by clicking on the '+' button that is below every question. Type in the name of your question, click 'Add Question'. Then, choose the response type that's applicable to your question.
$ X$ h) n4 m& E5 a  x4 d2 w8 B0 G
* Q# y: C5 N+ v5 {删除问题
$ g1 U, J+ [0 y' E# I* g/ WYou can remove a question at any point by clicking on the red trash can. You'll be asked to confirm before it is permanently deleted from your form.7 ~& J, [3 ^; [; {$ @! W

4 N( Z# g" d; l6 m( W+ o8 P, I调整问题次序
7 O* x3 n6 Z( ~6 EAll your questions and groups can be moved to any position in the form. Just drag-and-drop it from its current position to where you want it to go, even at the very beginning or very end of the form.
  s; X! ~: f/ \; a" J
: f5 s; P' Z+ j更改问题设置5 ]) @, W8 a$ N) X4 h5 ~1 L
To access advanced features for each question click on the Settings cog in the top right corner of the question. Here you can modify further details of the question, such as skip logic, validating responses, setting question hints, making question required, etc. More information on this is available in the respective sections for Question Options, Skip Logic, and Validation Criteria.) i! F5 N* T" T7 l: J1 e, m
% }4 k) E7 d  N  p4 P8 I4 Z  \6 J
加问题至题库
' q) N5 {2 n& V, j: E* xIn order to reuse a question in future forms you can click on 'Add Question to Library'. It will be saved in your Question Library as a copy, meaning that you can make further changes to the original question in the form or even delete it, without affecting the copy that has been placed in the library. Read more about managing your Question Library and about adding questions from your library into a new form.

手机版|会员|至尊|接种|公卫人 ( 沪ICP备06060850号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:26 , Processed in 0.058611 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.